SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 50 of 63 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 pm

BlondieGal wrote:From Jokers (no link cited) ~

New tweet from a news media site
07/05/11 02:17 PM

They tweeted that Ashley arrived back at the Philly Airport looking all kinds of happy. (or something to that extent) The sites locked to anyone who is not media, so that's as far as it goes.

Thanks Blondie! I'm so happy for Ash's happiness. :cc6:

ETA: Thanks cfck, I was pretty sure all the sightings of JP were before this weekend but happy for the confirmation.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by klarson79 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Thanks for all the details everyone!!

Guessing they went west to not make it look so obvious that her chosen one is on the east coast too. Hope they got to see some fabulous fireworks in California! yes

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 pm

skitts wrote:Hey...how come Brad did so many media interviews and no so much with Ash?

Damage control over Laurel. :gotcha:
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:12 am

BlondieGal wrote:From Jokers (no link cited) ~

New tweet from a news media site
07/05/11 02:17 PM

They tweeted that Ashley arrived back at the Philly Airport looking all kinds of happy. (or something to that extent) The sites locked to anyone who is not media, so that's as far as it goes.

Here is the tweet:

NP_Celebrities

EXCLUSIVE: Ashley Hebert lands in Philadelphia Airport in a cheery mood http://ping.fm/dZ8rJ
about 14 hours ago via Ping.fm

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:42 am

Thank you Cupcakes! :cc7:

So it is newspusher.com that had the news ~ http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/1309882501-2/exclusive-ashley-hebert-lands-in-philadelphia-airport-in-a-cheery-mood.html .

We might keep them in mind for a future source.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:08 pm

TheBachelorTV The interview with @chrisbharrison @AliFedotowsky & @Roberto_M_Jr is almost here! Keep checking thebachelor.tv this afternoon around 2PM PST
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Wedding announcement please!!!! :D :D :D

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 50 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:32 pm

I don't think they will ever understand what we want.. I want pictures of Jordan and his Lady Love, not this dumb cr@p.

TheBachelorTVTomorrow: we've got Nick from #TheBachelorette giving you his fitness tips and exercises!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:35 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I don't think they will ever understand what we want.. I want pictures of Jordan and his Lady Love, not this dumb cr@p.

TheBachelorTVTomorrow: we've got Nick from #TheBachelorette giving you his fitness tips and exercises!

No kidding! Since they are being so stingy and refuse to show hardly anything with JP...I want to see LOTS of extras from them on August 2nd.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Does anyone remember if Stephan did any interviews when he left? If he did what he said in them? I found this on twitter. Apparently Stephan is her hairdresser. Just made me sad for Ashley!

JessGysin

Love grilling my hairdresser Stephen about juicy #Bachelorette scoop. He was on first 2 episodes before getting sent home #hewantedtoleave 41 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Fun #Bachelorette facts: Rose ceremonies at 7am, producers don't let you sleep, mansion has no gym (gasp), Bentley is likely coming to 6man 34 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

mistakoch
@JessGysin Ashley equals annoying, so not surprising that he wanted to leave. Did Stephen like bentley? 40 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to JessGysin

JessGysin
@mistakoch definitely annoying!! He said none of the guys were into her and all the guys loved Bentley 25 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to mistakoch
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:20 pm

I'm glad that after 2 seconds there he formed such strong opinions rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I'm glad that after 2 seconds there he formed such strong opinions rotfl

I know right! Oh I'm sure that is just bruised ego talking. Just two bad he feels the need to disrespect Ashley and tell people this stuff.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 63 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers