SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 49 of 63 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:25 pm

So trying to recap, tweeters saw Ben, Friday, Sat. Sunday and Monday out and about SF?

And Ashley was seen returning to Philly airport today?

Or did I misread. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm

BlondieGal wrote:From Jokers (no link cited) ~

New tweet from a news media site
07/05/11 02:17 PM

They tweeted that Ashley arrived back at the Philly Airport looking all kinds of happy. (or something to that extent) The sites locked to anyone who is not media, so that's as far as it goes.

Maybe she saw some great fireworks over the holiday? :bigsmile:
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:

They tweeted that Ashley arrived back at the Philly Airport looking all kinds of happy. (or something to that extent) The sites locked to anyone who is not media, so that's as far as it goes.

Maybe she saw some great fireworks over the holiday? :bigsmile:

Or made??? :gotcha: :gotcha: :gotcha:

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 49 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Hey...how come Brad did so many media interviews and no so much with Ash?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Gina wrote:So trying to recap, tweeters saw Ben, Friday, Sat. Sunday and Monday out and about SF?

Gina I will go back and see if I can find them, but I am sure the market place one was on friday and one was a girl saying she couldn't believe someone got to met Ben F. that one was on the 4th. The one with Ben and Elan I am not sure of the day. Maybe Reason remembers what day it was. I think she saw it to.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:31 pm

So are all the safehouse meetings in LA ? Didn't Jesse C say that they have safehouses all over the country ?
I just figured it strange that they would meet up in LA when Ashley was in NY just last week.
If anyone can explain please ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
Gina wrote:So trying to recap, tweeters saw Ben, Friday, Sat. Sunday and Monday out and about SF?

Gina I will go back and see if I can find them, but I am sure the market place one was on friday and one was a girl saying she couldn't believe someone got to met Ben F. that one was on the 4th. The one with Ben and Elan I am not sure of the day. Maybe Reason remembers what day it was. I think she saw it to.
Thats ok, chaslom..I believe you, don't worry about going back and finding them all. thanks so much. 👋 So all we know is Ben was not a a safehouse this entire long holiday weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Gina wrote:

Thanks, wonder who she was with? :lovekiss:

Was this supposed to be a "safehouse" meeting ? In which case wouldn't it be much easier for them to meet on the east coast in some safehouse there ? I know you guys have already discussed this at length but I just find it weird. She was in NY the previous weekend wasn't she ? Guess logistics is not a strong point for the handlers laugh out loud.

Maybe since ET Canada snapped a few photos of them, the decided to get out of NY?
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Ali did a lot of press and was seen out so much because she was living in La at the time. I think the lack of press at this point in the season is typical though. I guess it just depends on the lead's schedule.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:37 pm

It will be interesting to see when JP was seen in NY on a Saturday. It was posted on the 5th and didn't say it wasn't the previous Sat so assume they were talking about the one we just had. Maybe neither of the f2 were with Ashley.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2011/07/out_about_156.php
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:52 pm

albean99 wrote:It will be interesting to see when JP was seen in NY on a Saturday. It was posted on the 5th and didn't say it wasn't the previous Sat so assume they were talking about the one we just had. Maybe neither of the f2 were with Ashley.

All but one of the sightings in that link were from 2 weekends ago and more.

Jessica White's birthday party was June 21st.

Tyreke Evans's draft party was June 23rd.

Nicole Eggert's baby shower was June 26th.

The JP sighting matches up 100% with the paparazzi pictures that were taken of him 2 weekends ago (June 25th or June 26th was the date of the pictures, I guess June 25th if it was Saturday).

The Kellan Lutz sighting is the only one that happened this past weekend but it was promoted in advance by people in the Hamptons (http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_party_girl/b250296_where_are_stars_celebrating_fourth_of.html).

Last edited by cfck2222 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:02 pm

cfck2222 wrote:
albean99 wrote:It will be interesting to see when JP was seen in NY on a Saturday. It was posted on the 5th and didn't say it wasn't the previous Sat so assume they were talking about the one we just had. Maybe neither of the f2 were with Ashley.

All but one of the sightings in that link were from 2 weekends ago and more.

Jessica White's birthday party was June 21st.

Tyreke Evans's draft party was June 23rd.

Nicole Eggert's baby shower was June 26th.

The JP sighting matches up 100% with the paparazzi pictures that were taken of him 2 weekends ago (June 25th or June 26th was the date of the pictures).

The Kellan Lutz sighting is the only one that happened this past weekend but it was promoted in advance by people in the Hamptons (http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_party_girl/b250296_where_are_stars_celebrating_fourth_of.html).

Thanks for all the detail! yes

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 63 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 56 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers