SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 57 of 63 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by DMBFan Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:33 am

nutty1 wrote:I read it as her saying JP is the next Bach. It's hard to follow.

JP! If ur next 'bach' I wanna be ur personal asst while u film! @RachelZalis: Yes! @JoAnnaLGarcia tell me who! ... http://tmi.me/cJw6g

I heard its jp!!! And @JoAnnaLGarcia ure hired! Let's start the campaign

Actually the media gal asked if she should be the next bachelorette and the actress said that if she was the bachelorette, she wanted to be her assistant. At least that's the way I read it.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Ayana Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:40 am

DMBFan wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I read it as her saying JP is the next Bach. It's hard to follow.

JP! If ur next 'bach' I wanna be ur personal asst while u film! @RachelZalis: Yes! @JoAnnaLGarcia tell me who! ... http://tmi.me/cJw6g

I heard its jp!!! And @JoAnnaLGarcia ure hired! Let's start the campaign

Actually the media gal asked if she should be the next bachelorette and the actress said that if she was the bachelorette, she wanted to be her assistant. At least that's the way I read it.

That's how I read it too.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:44 am

First possible sighting of JP since last week, if it was actually him. This would have been the day after Ashley was seen at the Philly airport.

JaimenLee
Willing to bet $$ I just saw the bachelorettes JP Rosenbaum on Park and 20th what does this mean?!?! Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:50:52 PM via Twitter for iPhone
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:50 am

chaslom4 wrote:First possible sighting of JP since last week, if it was actually him. This would have been the day after Ashley was seen at the Philly airport.

JaimenLee
Willing to bet $$ I just saw the bachelorettes JP Rosenbaum on Park and 20th what does this mean?!?! Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:50:52 PM via Twitter for iPhone

No picture? Darn!
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:51 am

Samantharose wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:First possible sighting of JP since last week, if it was actually him. This would have been the day after Ashley was seen at the Philly airport.

JaimenLee

No picture? Darn!

Nope! They put cameras on phones for a reason people!! giggling
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 am

JaimenLee

This doesn't prove anything, of course, because if he was in LA for the weekend, he would have flown home the day before, July 5, most probably. However, it's interesting that nobody posted of a sighting of him in NYC or anywhere, whether real or fake, over the whole July 4 weekend, yet now they perhaps have started up again. Coincidence?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:03 pm

BrittBillmaier
just watched next week's episode of the #Bachelorette...good stuff coming. set your DVR's!
about 19 hours ago via web

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:12 pm

ironcat wrote:

JaimenLee

This doesn't prove anything, of course, because if he was in LA for the weekend, he would have flown home the day before, July 5, most probably. However, it's interesting that nobody posted of a sighting of him in NYC or anywhere, whether real or fake, over the whole July 4 weekend, yet now they perhaps have started up again. Coincidence?

How VERY coincidental! giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:12 pm

ironcat wrote:

JaimenLee

In a city of 8 give or take million people, I was surprised the paparazzi found him in NY! Wetpaint must be stalking him. giggling
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:19 pm

From the alphabet board:

18 of 28Today, 11:47am
AllTheNamesILikeAreTaken

See all posts
Regarding F1, I do believe it is JP.  I live in NY as does JP.  Let's just say a bit of the "6 degress of separation" would apply.  No, I do not know JP personally, but a friend of mine knows his friend.   I have my reasons for feeling he is F1 but most would think I was crazy to post them.  Not enough "evidence".....LOL  But trust me, I have my reasons.  It's JP,IMO.  Have a great weekend!  ;o)
Reply | Reply Quoted | Flag
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:From the alphabet board:

18 of 28Today, 11:47am
AllTheNamesILikeAreTaken

See all posts
Regarding F1, I do believe it is JP.  I live in NY as does JP.  Let's just say a bit of the "6 degress of separation" would apply.  No, I do not know JP personally, but a friend of mine knows his friend.   I have my reasons for feeling he is F1 but most would think I was crazy to post them.  Not enough "evidence".....LOL  But trust me, I have my reasons.  It's JP,IMO.  Have a great weekend!  ;o)
Reply | Reply Quoted | Flag

We need to invite them here - we wouldn't think her reasons crazy...

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Here is the link to the ABC post ~ http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/discuss?cat=437798&tid=1042416&tsn=11

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 63 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers