SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 58 of 63 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:47 pm

I don't think I can send her a pm, can I?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by BlondieGal Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm

No, not on the ABC board. You can attempt to put up the website link but the mods will delete it. She may see it before it is deleted though.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Sounds interesting! I hope she comes over here and spills. We believe everything! LOL.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Alanna wrote:Sounds interesting! I hope she comes over here and spills. We believe everything! LOL.

rotfl
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:24 pm

evolvewines @nataliegetz no love on the fashion reviews = no free vino
5:40 AM Jul 8th via Twitter for iPad in reply to nataliegetz

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:30 pm

I invited the ABC poster. Hopefully she will see the post. Smiley

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Samantharose wrote:
ironcat wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:First possible sighting of JP since last week, if it was actually him. This would have been the day after Ashley was seen at the Philly airport.

JaimenLee
Willing to bet $$ I just saw the bachelorettes JP Rosenbaum on Park and 20th what does this mean?!?! Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:50:52 PM via Twitter for iPhone

This doesn't prove anything, of course, because if he was in LA for the weekend, he would have flown home the day before, July 5, most probably. However, it's interesting that nobody posted of a sighting of him in NYC or anywhere, whether real or fake, over the whole July 4 weekend, yet now they perhaps have started up again. Coincidence?

In a city of 8 give or take million people, I was surprised the paparazzi found him in NY! Wetpaint must be stalking him. giggling

If you had people at your beck and call and wanted to stalk someone, I would suspect it would not be difficult. Is his address, his work address and family residences known? If so--paps could do stake outs. Isn't that the way it works? So sooner or later if you really wanted to find out the answer you could. And if resources were not an issue, you could simultaneously do the same for Ben and if you didn't get your answer with one, you might get it with the other and thus either eliminate one and finalize the other.
Maybe I watch too much NCI and all that kind of thing, but can't you also go to places and buy GPS type thingies to track people? Plant one on your target--like behind his neck or something or subcutaneously and you would be able to track to your hearts content. :Spitoutdrink:
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
ironcat wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:First possible sighting of JP since last week, if it was actually him. This would have been the day after Ashley was seen at the Philly airport.

JaimenLee
Willing to bet $$ I just saw the bachelorettes JP Rosenbaum on Park and 20th what does this mean?!?! Wednesday, July 06, 2011 6:50:52 PM via Twitter for iPhone

This doesn't prove anything, of course, because if he was in LA for the weekend, he would have flown home the day before, July 5, most probably. However, it's interesting that nobody posted of a sighting of him in NYC or anywhere, whether real or fake, over the whole July 4 weekend, yet now they perhaps have started up again. Coincidence?

In a city of 8 give or take million people, I was surprised the paparazzi found him in NY! Wetpaint must be stalking him. giggling

If you had people at your beck and call and wanted to stalk someone, I would suspect it would not be difficult. Is his address, his work address and family residences known? If so--paps could do stake outs. Isn't that the way it works? So sooner or later if you really wanted to find out the answer you could. And if resources were not an issue, you could simultaneously do the same for Ben and if you didn't get your answer with one, you might get it with the other and thus either eliminate one and finalize the other.
Maybe I watch too much NCI and all that kind of thing, but can't you also go to places and buy GPS type thingies to track people? Plant one on your target--like behind his neck or something or subcutaneously and you would be able to track to your hearts content. :Spitoutdrink:

Maybe they relocated all those paps that were following Emily and Brad to following JP? affraid
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:02 pm

If it were me and I had the expense acct., I would have them following AH, JP and Ben. Sooner or later you are going to hit the jackpot. Just track them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Alanna wrote:Sounds interesting! I hope she comes over here and spills. We believe everything! LOL.

Almost everything, I can think of a few exceptions.. rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If it were me and I had the expense acct., I would have them following AH, JP and Ben. Sooner or later you are going to hit the jackpot. Just track them.

I'd be following all of the F6 guys and Ashley just in case there really was a shocking ending.. giggling well not that I would actually do so but if I was the paps hoping to get a pic then... Oops hope we aren't giving them any ideas... Naughty us.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Just saw @ashhebert at the KOP mall. Completely adorable. And yes, I'm a guy that recognized The Bachelorette...deal with it.
about 4 hours ago via web

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 63 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers