SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:40 pm

BKay wrote:Atem, you have a great eye for design. The banner looks professional!
This !High clap
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Aww, thanks guys!  What I used was opening a pic and then using overlay from another pic saved in my computer and then used the eraser and there is a down arrow tab to pick several ways for that pic to appear!  I just played with it. I recommend trying it!  So what if it isn't the best at first.  That's how I learned to use it.  Oh, and you save what you created to your computer and then you can post it using a photobucket (or a site like that).

Hey, did you guys notice that Brooks is less than 30 people away from 5,000 followers?  Congrats Brooks! High clap

Oops, I used picmonkey.com to make the banner!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:33 pm

I wonder how slow of a week it's going to be for us Brookies. Screen time I mean. Guess we have to wait till Portugal to see the return of our Jedi. Btw I watched his first date again. When Des gives him a rose at dinner. Watch when Brooks talks about feeling their chemistry. The rose is gone. Clearly shows what editing can do and in this case even before Des gave Brooks the rose she was kinda star crossed as seen by her face . Jmo
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:04 pm

atem wrote:Aww, thanks guys!  What I used was opening a pic and then using overlay from another pic saved in my computer and then used the eraser and there is a down arrow tab to pick several ways for that pic to appear!  I just played with it. I recommend trying it!  So what if it isn't the best at first.  That's how I learned to use it.  Oh, and you save what you created to your computer and then you can post it using a photobucket (or a site like that).

Hey, did you guys notice that Brooks is less than 30 people away from 5,000 followers?  Congrats Brooks! High clap

You mean twitter, right? I noticed he was close to 5000 followers too and he has tweeted like 3 times (all in one day) and then nothing. Pretty cool. Did you guys notice thought that Drew has like 51,000 followers? And he hasn't tweeted since like March! Was/Is he someone more prominent than viewers know? Also Juan Puablo has like near 16,000. I know he was a soccer player so maybe that plays into it. I think Drew may end up being candidate for next Bachelor.....
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:09 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:Aww, thanks guys!  What I used was opening a pic and then using overlay from another pic saved in my computer and then used the eraser and there is a down arrow tab to pick several ways for that pic to appear!  I just played with it. I recommend trying it!  So what if it isn't the best at first.  That's how I learned to use it.  Oh, and you save what you created to your computer and then you can post it using a photobucket (or a site like that).

You mean twitter, right? I noticed he was close to 5000 followers too and he has tweeted like 3 times (all in one day) and then nothing. Pretty cool. Did you guys notice thought that Drew has like 51,000 followers? And he hasn't tweeted since like March! Was/Is he someone more prominent than viewers know? Also Juan Puablo has like near 16,000. I know he was a soccer player so maybe that plays into it. I think Drew may end up being candidate for next Bachelor.....

Drew went to 50k in a couple days. It's speculated he or someone else bought the followers. It's been talked about a few times on here.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:09 pm

BarbB222 wrote:I wonder how slow of a week it's going to be for us Brookies. Screen time I mean. Guess we have to wait till Portugal to see the return of our Jedi. Btw I watched his first date again. When Des gives him a rose at dinner. Watch when Brooks talks about feeling their chemistry. The rose is gone. Clearly shows what editing can do and in this case even before Des gave Brooks the rose she was kinda star crossed as seen by her face . Jmo

Ugh I don't want anymore Brooks drought. Hopefully this episode with Chris one/one will be the last in building up the competition because I want to see more of the Des/Brooks interaction. I really hope they show us at least the igloo kiss that the screen caps show. I'm sure there will be Brooks since they hinted at the James "battle" story whether it ends up being snowballs or fists or just verbal back and forth but seriously throw us a Des/Brooks bone as well.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Drew went to 50k in a couple days.  It's speculated he or someone else bought the followers.  It's been talked about a few times on here.  

Buy twitter followers? I didn't know there was such a thing. Well then laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:19 pm

BarbB222 wrote:I wonder how slow of a week it's going to be for us Brookies. Screen time I mean. Guess we have to wait till Portugal to see the return of our Jedi. Btw I watched his first date again. When Des gives him a rose at dinner. Watch when Brooks talks about feeling their chemistry. The rose is gone. Clearly shows what editing can do and in this case even before Des gave Brooks the rose she was kinda star crossed as seen by her face . Jmo
It's hard to tell when she gave him the rose since he doesn't have the rose on when they are dancing either.   So it may have fallen off when they were dancing so when Brooks is talking about feeling their chemistry it could definitely been after dinner.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:42 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Drew went to 50k in a couple days.  It's speculated he or someone else bought the followers.  It's been talked about a few times on here.  

Buy twitter followers? I didn't know there was such a thing. Well then laugh out loud.

Yup its possible to buy followers. Tons of sites offer it. It's not typical for everyday people but celebs and online marketers have done it make their social following look more attractive to fans/consumers. The way to tell the followers are fake is because a lot of them are mirror profiles -- they are male users with fake names or not in English.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:52 pm

sfrank wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Buy twitter followers? I didno't know there was such a thing. Well then laugh out loud.

Yup its possible to buy followers. Tons of sites offer it. It's not typical for everyday people but celebs and  online marketers have done it make their social following look more attractive to fans/consumers. The way to tell the followers are fake is because a lot of them are mirror profiles -- they are male users with fake names or not in English.

Brooks has had tons of exposure already from this! I remember seeing those pics of his first 1on1 everywhere before most of the guys names were even released and then of course the spoiler of him being f1 Os going to gain him a ton more followers! As for drew, seems kinda desperate to me if that's true!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:33 pm

eliza3 wrote:
It's hard to tell when she gave him the rose since he doesn't have the rose on when they are dancing either.   So it may have fallen off when they were dancing so when Brooks is talking about feeling their chemistry it could definitely been after dinner.

Yeah, I think it fell off. I don't recall seeing the rose on that Behind the Scenes picture with Brooks and Desiree up there on stage singing with Grammer.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:03 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Ugh I don't want anymore Brooks drought. Hopefully this episode with Chris one/one will be the last in building up the competition because I want to see more of the Des/Brooks interaction. I really hope they show us at least the igloo kiss that the screen caps show. I'm sure there will be Brooks since they hinted at the James "battle" story whether it ends up being snowballs or fists or just verbal back and forth but seriously throw us a Des/Brooks bone as well.

I hope the bone isn't just a mention in a blog. I'm a visual person and need my fill. Alas tomorrow is not Brooks' time to shine . He's still on the back burner until things get rockin in Portugal.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+40
Soleil
Tiggerlgh
bilolo
albean99
Beeleever