SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Paul - Thread # 4

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:50 am

Kelad9 wrote:my thoughts is if he had just seen Ashley if they got together this past weekend, wouldn't he look happier? :noidea:

That is pretty much my question. In general, he just looks very serious. I would think he would be on cloud nine.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:50 am

Seriously, he is walking down the street, I am quiet sure if anyone of us was walking down the street an our picture was taken random we wouldn't be all smiles, he is not Ryan........

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:30 am

Personally, I think it would look goofy to see someone who was walking down the street by themselves smiling for no reason. I'd question what kind of "happy" drugs they were taking.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:That is pretty much my question. In general, he just looks very serious. I would think he would be on cloud nine.

JP is a very focused guy doing a difficult job with a lot of challenges. As we saw on the group date, he focuses on getting the job done and then is playtime. I wouldn't expect to see him out and about on his home turf looking anything less than serious and intent.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 am

DMBFan wrote:Personally, I think it would look goofy to see someone who was walking down the street by themselves smiling for no reason. I'd question what kind of "happy" drugs they were taking.

Actually, that's totally something I could see Ryan doing. I send those types of people dirty looks. :awesome: rotfl
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 am

mnmhughes wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Personally, I think it would look goofy to see someone who was walking down the street by themselves smiling for no reason. I'd question what kind of "happy" drugs they were taking.

Actually, that's totally something I could see Ryan doing. I send those types of people dirty looks. :awesome: rotfl

Me too!! At least I know I'm not the only one whose heartless. giggling

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Seriously, he is walking down the street, I am quiet sure if anyone of us was walking down the street an our picture was taken random we wouldn't be all smiles, he is not Ryan........

or Jake the Fake!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Gak! If I think of something that makes me smile, while walking down the street or anywhere else, I SMILE! I had NO idea that made me goofy or made people question whether I was taking drugs. no no

*goes off to look for some happy drugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:55 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:my thoughts is if he had just seen Ashley if they got together this past weekend, wouldn't he look happier? :noidea:

That is pretty much my question. In general, he just looks very serious. I would think he would be on cloud nine.

He doesn't need to look happy at every single moment of the day. I think you guys are over-analyzing things. Just because he isn't smiling at that moment, doesn't mean he's not happy with Ashley.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:00 pm

sunshineandshit wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:

He doesn't need to look happy at every single moment of the day. I think you guys are over-analyzing things. Just because he isn't smiling at that moment, doesn't mean he's not happy with Ashley.

Ashley has a really hard time with the season so far -- and I'm sure that would affect her F1's demeanor esp when it comes to the show and if he thinks (like we do here) that TPTB are throwing her under the bus...he may not be happy excited about paps/show experience etc....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:04 pm

LucyVP wrote:Gak! If I think of something that makes me smile, while walking down the street or anywhere else, I SMILE! I had NO idea that made me goofy or made people question whether I was taking drugs. no no

*goes off to look for some happy drugs*

Don't worry, I do too! And I'm a New Yorker who walks around on the streets just like JP. But my good mood can also change in an instant (enough time to snap a pic of me with a frown, not that anyone is!), if I see something or think of something upsetting. Like the fact that paps are following me and will probably be doing so for several more weeks.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:56 pm

HAHAH! giggling

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next