SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Paul - Thread # 4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Jordan Paul - Thread # 4

Post by jello1592 Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:34 am

cupcakes wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
Cupcakes do you know how long it will be till the pics are posted? I am just curious!

30 mins.

Thanks! I need to find something to do that will keep me awake for the next 30 mins!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Gina wrote:Jordan Paul is still a member, he didn't delete his account. He logged off and two new ones joined after him, so he's not shown as the newest member anymore.

This is crazy. I just did a recheck and JordanPaul shows up for me again too. Maybe it was just a glitch? Who knows!! All I know is I did double check a couple times and came up with no known member, until now again.

LOL! Maybe they know they're out 5M anyway so whatever, time to post on the message boards and go crazy with how bad@$$ they are! giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Kash, who did you guess...Ms. Cupcake herself???

yep. :yes:
Chronology: I read the post above by Gina timed at 11:54pm EDST that our newest member was JordanPaul.
I went to "member find" on our board to see if it would show anything. At that time it was marked 12:05 am.
At 12:14-16 the member had deleted their account. Interesting.

Way to be on it, girl! :urok:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:37 am

Anybody remember the picture of Ali & Roberto in a safe house with matching laptops right behind them?? Wouldn't be surprised at all if one of our new members is them. They could have heard that the news is out (never know who is lurking here!) and so tonight's activity in the safe house is "look on forums to see what they are saying."

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Gina wrote:Jordan Paul is still a member, he didn't delete his account. He logged off and two new ones joined after him, so he's not shown as the newest member anymore.

This is crazy. I just did a recheck and JordanPaul shows up for me again too. Maybe it was just a glitch? Who knows!! All I know is I did double check a couple times and came up with no known member, until now again.
Kasha, the easiest way it to click on memberlist and on the pull down menu, date joined - descending order. They will appear in the order they joined the site. It's fastest for me anyway. He's 3rd down now on the member join list.

Last edited by Gina on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:38 am

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

LOL! Maybe they know they're out 5M anyway so whatever, time to post on the message boards and go crazy with how bad@$$ they are! giggling

If this story is true can you image the public outrage if these two were sued. IMO it isn't going to happen.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:38 am

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

rofl rofl I like the sounds of that Alanna!!
We've got a couple of newbies the past half hour ~ maybe someone will spill!! 👋
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:40 am

Rosepetal wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

If this story is true can you image the public outrage if these two were sued. IMO it isn't going to happen.

I agree! If people are anything like me, they are going to be saying - "AWWWW!!!!! :lovehearts: :cc3: " I think it's romantic!!! Smiley

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:40 am

Gina wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Kasha, the easiest way it to click on memberlist and on the pull down menu, date joined. They will appear in the order they joined the site. It's fastest for me anyway. He's 3rd down now on the member join list.

Ok...I KNOW I am a LOONYTUNE...but thankfully I am not a stupid LOONYTUNE...
I got a screencap of showing that I saw they deleted their account. I pulled it up from my history of when I checked. Here it is: It did show "Sorry, but no such user exists". Very fricking strange.
Jordan Paul - Thread # 4 - Page 37 Untitled

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:

He's playing mind games with you kash :giggle:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:43 am

Hi everyone,
Just want to say that i am not JP and not Ashley neither! i just want to see some JP love, and my sister pointed me to this site! i guess i've joined at the golden moment huh?
you gals did a terrific job and i'm so glad that i've finally found you gals!!
Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:44 am

klarson79 wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I agree! If people are anything like me, they are going to be saying - "AWWWW!!!!! :lovehearts: :cc3: " I think it's romantic!!! Smiley

I know, I was just joking. I cannot imagine Fleiss actually suing one of his own happy and in love couples. It's very romantic IMO too. :27:

Welcome, Nottingham, definitely perfect moment!! :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 50  Next