SELECT CONTENT

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 17 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:46 am

Hotmomma wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I'm not seeing any remnants of tears in that couch sc... just a thoughful, reflective Ashley pondering something.

Thanks for bringing forward the sc of where the couch was identified momoftrips :D I searched and searched but just couldn't find it even though some helpful posters tried to direct me.

So it seems that I was correct in the shirts being different. The sc's show that when Ashley is laying on couch and opens the door to welcome somebody?? she's at the Namale resort, (has on on long coral tank with white tank under and probably black leggings) and when she talks to Ryan she's at the Namale resort, (wearing pinkish tank and blue or gray shorts) but they just don't happen on the same day, or at least not when she's wearing the sames clothes.

One think that puzzles me still is MF's tweet from May 1st when he said some "freaky stuff" happened to her but she's still on her journey...... With him saying "stuff" doesn't that imply that more than one thing happened? That date seems to coincide with Ryan's return as I beleive the episode description says that he returns before the FD's. I just wonder if his arrival triggers other things to happen? or could this be when she breaks down and questions everything, as we see in previews and production is worried that she's just going to quit and walk away? hmmmmmm

NV..I wonder if one thing could be something happened on one of FD? Another injury?...IF the Screencap of her on the couch is first she looks worried or in thought...Than her opening the door..She sure looks happy.no idea ..And than to top it off Ryan returns....Just throwing it out there..I have no idea..

could be, but from what I've gathered from the timeline is that the FD's probalby hadn't started yet.... or am I mistaken about that?
I think in the timeline thread..(not sure too many to keep up with) They say that Dinos date already happened before May 1st..So I really am not sure who had the first FD...

thanks, the one I looked at was comparing this season to somebody elses' I believe, but I'm sure there's other more accurate timelines that I havent seen :shy:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:54 am

bing2262 wrote:I always considered RS spoilers to be a source of good information but not the gospel truth. He picked Chantal very early on, but my observations and intuition about Band E plus Brad's blogs led me to pick Emily after ep 3, and then was solidified by the fridge gate snd the Anguilla blog.
For Ashley's season,I am also basing my conclusion that JP is the F1 based on what I have seen with their interaction and Ashley's blogs and other interviews.I can see that JP is already on 3rd base,while Ben is only on 1st base at this point in the season.

I don't believe JP's at "3rd base". Ashley made it clear that she was beginning to have strong feelings for him but the 1st date didn't seem to make much of an impression because of where her mind was at. I also think that we need to see her with Ben at his 2nd 1 on 1 before we compare.

albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 am

Northern, I agree with "some freaky stuff" referring to more than one thing. I was going to post the same thing as soon as I finished reading the thread. If it was ONE thing, MF would have said, "A freaky thing..." Then again, we're talking about MF...so who knows

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:20 pm

The order of the caps with Ashley in the orange and white tops makes a diffeence whethe you view Ashley as happy or sad.

Did she open the door to someone and receive bad news (like Dino wanting to leave) and then was sad/contemplative. OR was she sad/contemplative and was happy that someone came to her room, changing he mood?

Perhaps the "stuff" that happened before the RC was that Ryan came back and that Constantine left all in the same week. OR maybe they found something else to throw at her.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:22 pm

jelle wrote:The order of the caps with Ashley in the orange and white tops makes a diffeence whethe you view Ashley as happy or sad.

Did she open the door to someone and receive bad news (like Dino wanting to leave) and then was sad/contemplative. OR was she sad/contemplative and was happy that someone came to her room, changing he mood?

Perhaps the "stuff" that happened before the RC was that Ryan came back and that Constantine left all in the same week. OR maybe they found something else to throw at her.

I wonder if some of those caps involve her family coming to see her.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:56 pm

albean99 wrote:
bing2262 wrote:I always considered RS spoilers to be a source of good information but not the gospel truth. He picked Chantal very early on, but my observations and intuition about Band E plus Brad's blogs led me to pick Emily after ep 3, and then was solidified by the fridge gate snd the Anguilla blog.
For Ashley's season,I am also basing my conclusion that JP is the F1 based on what I have seen with their interaction and Ashley's blogs and other interviews.I can see that JP is already on 3rd base,while Ben is only on 1st base at this point in the season.

I don't believe JP's at "3rd base". Ashley made it clear that she was beginning to have strong feelings for him but the 1st date didn't seem to make much of an impression because of where her mind was at. I also think that we need to see her with Ben at his 2nd 1 on 1 before we compare.

Oh I definitely think JP is at 3rd base just off that tram ride! giggling Plus when she kissed him after giving him the rose on that date, she slides her hand down his neck and inside his shirt collar resting her hand there for another kiss. Kind of an intimate gesture imo.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:59 pm

chicagoowl wrote:
jelle wrote:The order of the caps with Ashley in the orange and white tops makes a diffeence whethe you view Ashley as happy or sad.

I was wondering if the SC's of Ashley in the tan top where she's also with JP in the yellow top is from the MTP date. It does seem that Ashley's telling him something like maybe she has a hard choice (?) and then talking to someone which I thought could be a family member.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Living wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I said she was wearing two different shirts a while ago. The one were she opens the door and the one she is seen crying on the couch?

It takes us much longer to sleuth (happens every season) because of various factors.

1) We have been spoiled and have taken the spoiler as the truth so time and energy is used to fit the spoiled F1 (square box) into the real F1 (round box), instead of finding the REAL F1 regardless.
2) Anything contrary to the spoiler is a mistake, explained away, ignored or turned around to suit the spoiled F1/F2.
3) Admittedly it is much more interesting and stress free if we just take the facts as we see them and decipher it together.
But, anyhow.....I'd .better not have one of these Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 3299141884

I don't see this happening right now. I see a lot of amazing sleuthers blowing me away with the detail to which they are going to figure it out. I'm basing my opinion on who finishes F1 by the evidence I'm seeing in front of me, IMO it overwhelmingly points to JP. That doesn't mean I'm letting myself be fooled by spoilers. You however have come to a different conclusion, and that is totally fine! We are allowed to interpret it different ways. In the end, we'll all find out together which interpretation was correct. To me, the spoilers have nothing to do with it. I actually think everyone is being great about ignoring the spoilers and investigating everything as if there were none. I am really impressed by what everyone has figured out together on this site!! And I feel lucky to be a part of it.

this goes out to all the sleuthers:
:missclap: bowdown

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:13 pm

albean99 wrote:
chicagoowl wrote:

I was wondering if the SC's of Ashley in the tan top where she's also with JP in the yellow top is from the MTP date. It does seem that Ashley's telling him something like maybe she has a hard choice (?) and then talking to someone which I thought could be a family member.

That makes sense. :Nod:

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:18 pm

I didn't know there was any evidence that Ben is F1. I would love to see it and would not disregard it. I think it's insulting to a lot of people when they are told they can't think outside the box or are drinking kool aid. I always thought Emily was the f1 even though all the early evidence pointed to Chantal. I didnt insult any ones intelligence for thinking it was Chantal, I just went along and tried to find real evidence as to why it could be Emily. We ended up getting fridge gate which was a great piece of evidence. Right now, everything points to JP especially since we know Ash just spent a weekend with her man and we have tons of sightings of Ben out and about.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:35 pm

JBanana wrote:
Living wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I said she was wearing two different shirts a while ago. The one were she opens the door and the one she is seen crying on the couch?

It takes us much longer to sleuth (happens every season) because of various factors.

1) We have been spoiled and have taken the spoiler as the truth so time and energy is used to fit the spoiled F1 (square box) into the real F1 (round box), instead of finding the REAL F1 regardless.
2) Anything contrary to the spoiler is a mistake, explained away, ignored or turned around to suit the spoiled F1/F2.
3) Admittedly it is much more interesting and stress free if we just take the facts as we see them and decipher it together.
But, anyhow.....I'd .better not have one of these Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 3299141884

I don't see this happening right now. I see a lot of amazing sleuthers blowing me away with the detail to which they are going to figure it out. I'm basing my opinion on who finishes F1 by the evidence I'm seeing in front of me, IMO it overwhelmingly points to JP. That doesn't mean I'm letting myself be fooled by spoilers. You however have come to a different conclusion, and that is totally fine! We are allowed to interpret it different ways. In the end, we'll all find out together which interpretation was correct. To me, the spoilers have nothing to do with it. I actually think everyone is being great about ignoring the spoilers and investigating everything as if there were none. I am really impressed by what everyone has figured out together on this site!! And I feel lucky to be a part of it.

this goes out to all the sleuthers:
Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 1201391414 Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 246303941

Bravo to your comments in bold! You said it better than I could. The one thing that has impressed me about those here who have this amazing capability to investigate and do sleuthing, regardless of any information out there, is that they are all about finding the truth. They deserve all the respect and admiration I can possibly give them! Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 17 3792326465
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I didn't know there was any evidence that Ben is F1. I would love to see it and would not disregard it. I think it's insulting to a lot of people when they are told they can't think outside the box or are drinking kool aid. I always thought Emily was the f1 even though all the early evidence pointed to Chantal. I didnt insult any ones intelligence for thinking it was Chantal, I just went along and tried to find real evidence as to why it could be Emily. We ended up getting fridge gate which was a great piece of evidence. Right now, everything points to JP especially since we know Ash just spent a weekend with her man and we have tons of sightings of Ben out and about.

YES!!! This is what I have been saying, where is the evidence that points to Ben being F1, other than "JP is too obvious" or RS's most recent track record of mistakes? In Brad's season, there was some evidence on both sides to consider. This season, everything seems to point to JP. In the dearth of any actual "Ben F1" evidence, all I see is an effort to discredit the "JP F1" evidence, and offense when anyone tries to discredit the discrediting.

I haven't ruled out the possibility that Ben is F1, but if that's the case, I hope to see some clues of how this happened. I guess the next episode is the most likely place where things may start to turn around. However, if nothing much changes, then either we can probably stick a fork in it, or consider it the most tone deaf editing job in the history of this show.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+92
Barbarossa
GrahamGal
glazedover
vivalameagx3
umngirl