SELECT CONTENT

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 53 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by glazedover Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Can someone tell me where to find the video clip of Ashley's toes that they were talking about on George Lopez? It is not part of the interview. TIA

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Reality Mary Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:06 pm

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=200el2a&s=7

See if this works for you

Credit goes to tifferoo
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:33 pm

I have to tell you, that video is hysterical! What was her response after they showed it?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:I have to tell you, that video is hysterical! What was her response after they showed it?

She didn't come out until after they showed this video. I agree with those that said they were wasted, but this was hysterical.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Thank you, thank you!!!

Post by glazedover Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Reality Mary wrote:http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=200el2a&s=7

See if this works for you

Credit goes to tifferoo

glazedover

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:I have to tell you, that video is hysterical! What was her response after they showed it?

GL asked her if she had a foot fetish. LOL
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Samantharose wrote:

GL asked her if she had a foot fetish. LOL

Then they compared feet and he was wearing nail polish. It was very cute.

glazedover

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Bloomers wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
anders wrote:
Kelad9 wrote: If this is true, and then I think both teams are being distracted. I thought Dino was brought up to the forefront on the HTD's. I saw a bit more between them at that time than I ever did during the season. More so than say Ben as I think ben is still trying to find his way emotionally pass the death of his father and not really ready for romance just yet. I think that Dino will be our Dark horse if for whatever reason things don't work out between Ashley/JP and/or Ashley/Ben. Thou like most I'm convinced JP is F1. but a sleuther is never finished sleuthing till the end so all possibilities must be discussed even if we don't want to hear it. LOL

Remember how Em was edited. she kept wearing THAT ring, she sabotaged all her relationships and a billion guys couldn't handle her past, etc.....Many took Em's demeanor as a sign she wasn't interested in Brad and the edit continued to focus on her reluctance to fall for Brad, she had excuses, including 'could Brad handle being a dad'.

At the end of the day, we are only given edited versions of these folks, and we the viewer feel we know who these folks are based on that. We have to remember that they take great measures to portray someone in the fashion they see fit and pull all that material to tell that story and disregard the material that tells us otherwise.

Having said all that - I don't think we can say that Ben hasn't moved past his father's death. Of course he's still dealing with the grief but that doesn't make him someone who isn't ready for a real relationship. I betcha we hear he's hooked up with someone before the summer is over, just like Chris L who everyone thought was still damaged by his mother's passing.

You're right on all points. Furthermore, I have always said that their point is to try and fool the audience into thinking that F2 is F1 so that when F1 steps out for the majority of viewers it is a WHAT??? moment.

Furthermore, because of the edit and faulty inside info even the sluthers were fooled by the F1 Jesse win. There were very few Jesse folks on the Fort that season. Jason even told his buddies in the house he was F1 and then later told them that the producers told him to do it.

I bought into all of that, and so did the rest of us. We learned a heck of a lot that season!!
You can bet they will pull all kinds of punches. I don't put anything past them, including hurting the sweetest of the parents.

Now, I am going to bring something to the board's remembrance for whatever it is worth. Do you remember all of the Chantal vlogs? She was positively upbeat. It appeared from her demeanor and the kind of things that she said that she had won. We added the comments from her dad's interview and the way that they protrayed Emily and the ring business, and it looked liked it must be Chantal, especially for the first half of the season.

I don't put much of anything past the producers and the editing. I think they like to pull the wool out from under you, and I am really surprised when they just give it to you. I think that is very suspicious!

So Bloomers, what way are you swaying? I'm very skeptical of a JP as F1, and TPTB can and will make it difficult to discover/sleuth who is F1.

The only thing I'm glad that they may have changed is that they are allowing (according to Life & Style) the couple to see each other more.

Let's just say that I am watching this closely to see if the producers are going to do a switcheroo this season as they seemed to have done in the last few.
Bloomers, here's something to add to your analysis. It's very possible that JP may have been the original F3. What was really odd to me during the HTD, was that we did not see Ashley bring a gift to JP's family nor did we see her bring a gift to Ames' family. However, we did see Ashley bring a gift to Constantine family and Ben's family. She brought wine for Constantine and flowers for Ben's. IMO, that means that Ashley F2 guys at that time was Ben and Constantine. So it looked like Ames was F4, JP as F3, Constantine as F2 and Ben F1. But, we also now know that Constantine will leave on his own terms during the Fantasy Date. So that would leave JP as F2 and Ben F1. I also noticed the F3 Toast SCs in the HTD Thread, and the position of the guys in both Jill and Ali's F3 Toasts. If compare the F3 standing position in Ashley's F3 Toast to Jill and Ali's, you'll find that Ben is standing where Roberto and Ed are standing (F1); Constantine is standing where Chris L and Kypton are standing (F2); and, JP is standing where Frank and Reid are standing (F3). Imo, Ben's the only one with a progressing storyline and therefore is F1. I'd really like for you to check it out. laugh out loud :D
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:26 pm

2observe wrote: Bloomers, here's something to add to your analysis. It's very possible that JP may have been the original F3. What was really odd to me during the HTD, was that we did not see Ashley bring a gift to JP's family nor did we see her bring a gift to Ames' family. However, we did see Ashley bring a gift to Constantine family and Ben's family. She brought wine for Constantine and flowers for Ben's. IMO, that means that Ashley F2 guys at that time was Ben and Constantine. So it looked like Ames was F4, JP as F3, Constantine as F2 and Ben F1. But, we also now know that Constantine will leave on his own terms during the Fantasy Date. So that would leave JP as F2 and Ben F1. I also noticed the F3 Toast SCs in the HTD Thread, and the position of the guys in both Jill and Ali's F3 Toasts. If compare the F3 standing position in Ashley's F3 Toast to Jill and Ali's, you'll find that Ben is standing where Roberto and Ed are standing (F1); Constantine is standing where Chris L and Kypton are standing (F2); and, JP is standing where Frank and Reid are standing (F3). Imo, Ben's the only one with a progressing storyline and therefore is F1. I'd really like for you to check it out. laugh out loud :D

I can’t discount this theory because I never would have thought Chantal would be original F3 last year, but that’s what the Austin brigade claims. So anything is possible. That said, Ashley herself said she’s really bad at faking it and thinks it’s obvious who she’s into. If JP was meant to be F3 then she doesn’t give herself enough credit, because she’s done one hell of a job faking her interest in him. Smiley
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 pm

allykat wrote:
2observe wrote: Bloomers, here's something to add to your analysis. It's very possible that JP may have been the original F3. What was really odd to me during the HTD, was that we did not see Ashley bring a gift to JP's family nor did we see her bring a gift to Ames' family. However, we did see Ashley bring a gift to Constantine family and Ben's family. She brought wine for Constantine and flowers for Ben's. IMO, that means that Ashley F2 guys at that time was Ben and Constantine. So it looked like Ames was F4, JP as F3, Constantine as F2 and Ben F1. But, we also now know that Constantine will leave on his own terms during the Fantasy Date. So that would leave JP as F2 and Ben F1. I also noticed the F3 Toast SCs in the HTD Thread, and the position of the guys in both Jill and Ali's F3 Toasts. If compare the F3 standing position in Ashley's F3 Toast to Jill and Ali's, you'll find that Ben is standing where Roberto and Ed are standing (F1); Constantine is standing where Chris L and Kypton are standing (F2); and, JP is standing where Frank and Reid are standing (F3). Imo, Ben's the only one with a progressing storyline and therefore is F1. I'd really like for you to check it out. laugh out loud :D

I can’t discount this theory because I never would have thought Chantal would be original F3 last year, but that’s what the Austin brigade claims. So anything is possible. That said, Ashley herself said she’s really bad at faking it and thinks it’s obvious who she’s into. If JP was meant to be F3 then she doesn’t give herself enough credit, because she’s done one hell of a job faking her interest in him. Smiley

A lot of people think that sometimes they let their real f2 go 3rd to save them the pain or not to torment their f1 more than necessary. Probably not what you were thinking of for JP though. :gotcha: It doesn't really matter whether you're f2 or 3 since both are rejected but the 3rd place person doesn't have to MTPs. I do think Ashley may have wanted to keep Constantine to be her f2 because he didn't seem an invested as the other two guys.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:39 pm

2observe wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
anders wrote:
Kelad9 wrote: If this is true, and then I think both teams are being distracted. I thought Dino was brought up to the forefront on the HTD's. I saw a bit more between them at that time than I ever did during the season. More so than say Ben as I think ben is still trying to find his way emotionally pass the death of his father and not really ready for romance just yet. I think that Dino will be our Dark horse if for whatever reason things don't work out between Ashley/JP and/or Ashley/Ben. Thou like most I'm convinced JP is F1. but a sleuther is never finished sleuthing till the end so all possibilities must be discussed even if we don't want to hear it. LOL

Remember how Em was edited. she kept wearing THAT ring, she sabotaged all her relationships and a billion guys couldn't handle her past, etc.....Many took Em's demeanor as a sign she wasn't interested in Brad and the edit continued to focus on her reluctance to fall for Brad, she had excuses, including 'could Brad handle being a dad'.

At the end of the day, we are only given edited versions of these folks, and we the viewer feel we know who these folks are based on that. We have to remember that they take great measures to portray someone in the fashion they see fit and pull all that material to tell that story and disregard the material that tells us otherwise.

Having said all that - I don't think we can say that Ben hasn't moved past his father's death. Of course he's still dealing with the grief but that doesn't make him someone who isn't ready for a real relationship. I betcha we hear he's hooked up with someone before the summer is over, just like Chris L who everyone thought was still damaged by his mother's passing.

You're right on all points. Furthermore, I have always said that their point is to try and fool the audience into thinking that F2 is F1 so that when F1 steps out for the majority of viewers it is a WHAT??? moment.

Furthermore, because of the edit and faulty inside info even the sluthers were fooled by the F1 Jesse win. There were very few Jesse folks on the Fort that season. Jason even told his buddies in the house he was F1 and then later told them that the producers told him to do it.

I bought into all of that, and so did the rest of us. We learned a heck of a lot that season!!
You can bet they will pull all kinds of punches. I don't put anything past them, including hurting the sweetest of the parents.

Now, I am going to bring something to the board's remembrance for whatever it is worth. Do you remember all of the Chantal vlogs? She was positively upbeat. It appeared from her demeanor and the kind of things that she said that she had won. We added the comments from her dad's interview and the way that they protrayed Emily and the ring business, and it looked liked it must be Chantal, especially for the first half of the season.

I don't put much of anything past the producers and the editing. I think they like to pull the wool out from under you, and I am really surprised when they just give it to you. I think that is very suspicious!

So Bloomers, what way are you swaying? I'm very skeptical of a JP as F1, and TPTB can and will make it difficult to discover/sleuth who is F1.

The only thing I'm glad that they may have changed is that they are allowing (according to Life & Style) the couple to see each other more.

Let's just say that I am watching this closely to see if the producers are going to do a switcheroo this season as they seemed to have done in the last few.
Bloomers, here's something to add to your analysis. It's very possible that JP may have been the original F3. What was really odd to me during the HTD, was that we did not see Ashley bring a gift to JP's family nor did we see her bring a gift to Ames' family. However, we did see Ashley bring a gift to Constantine family and Ben's family. She brought wine for Constantine and flowers for Ben's. IMO, that means that Ashley F2 guys at that time was Ben and Constantine. So it looked like Ames was F4, JP as F3, Constantine as F2 and Ben F1. But, we also now know that Constantine will leave on his own terms during the Fantasy Date. So that would leave JP as F2 and Ben F1. I also noticed the F3 Toast SCs in the HTD Thread, and the position of the guys in both Jill and Ali's F3 Toasts. If compare the F3 standing position in Ashley's F3 Toast to Jill and Ali's, you'll find that Ben is standing where Roberto and Ed are standing (F1); Constantine is standing where Chris L and Kypton are standing (F2); and, JP is standing where Frank and Reid are standing (F3). Imo, Ben's the only one with a progressing storyline and therefore is F1. I'd really like for you to check it out. laugh out loud :D

I don't understand why we're only looking at the toast positions for Jillian and Ali's seasons? I know many of you think it's a pattern, but two in a row does not make it one.

apophenia: the human tendency to seek patterns in random nature in general

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:01 pm

There's also a lot of people using the last two seasons to compare edits so not sure what's different.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+92
Barbarossa
GrahamGal
glazedover
vivalameagx3
umngirl