SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty 1 x1 dates and episodes

Post by Bloomers Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:26 pm

jurystillout wrote:Here is what I have seen for the past few seasons. The top three contestants always seem to have there 1x1 dates in the following order: Episode 2, F3 person, Episode 3, F1 person and Episode 4, F2 person. This has been true for Brad's and Ali's seasons. In Jillian's season, Ed and Kiptyn followed this pattern except for Reid which got his date in episode 4 and he was F3 instead of the F2 person. The 2x1 one date moved from episode 4 to episode 5 starting in Ali's season. The F3 is always the one they want but is never over there ex or ready to let go. Ex. Ashley and Frank. Whoever gets the 2nd 1x1 date on Episode 2 never makes it HTD. The person that gets the 1st 1x1 on Episode 3 tends to be the F1 in the end, this has been for Brad, Ali, and Jillians season. I was going to post this in a spreadsheet format, but it was easier to just describe instead. :D

Has anyone else noticed that when the Bachelor is really into a Lady they tend to hold there head in there hands in a very romantic but soft way when they kiss? Brad did that a lot with Emily and Chantal.

In the last couple of seasons the F3s had their 1-1 during the 2nd episode, but both Ali and Graham (F4) as well as Melissa (F1) had 1-1s in the 2nd episode, so the pattern doesn't stay consistent. It is true that the 4th episode has often been the 1-1 spot for the F2, and the 3rd episode seems to be a favorite roost for the F1. At some point, my suspicion is that the producers will look to change up the F1 and F2 one and one episode dates if for no other reasons but to throw people off.
Do I sound paranoid? :winkie: Well, they have been changing a few things up here and there in the last couple of seasons....

I was talking with Love_Me, and I was telling her that they are going to get their F4 out of episodes 2, 3, 4, 5. They will get 1 of the F4 from one of the two 1-1s from Ep. 2. They will get one of the F4 from the two 1-1s from Ep.3. They will get 1 of the F4 from the 1-1 date during episode 4. They may have another 1-1, or they may have a 2-1, or something else, but they have to get one of the F4 from that episode. It happens every season. Then they have to get l of the F4 from a 1-1 in Ep.5.

Now, this is since Matt's season. With Matt's season, there was no single date during Ep.2, and both F4 and F2 got their 1-1 during Episode 5.

The other exception was Jillian's season, and here is what I believe in retrospect happened!
Jake - yes Jake, had that 2nd episode date. I believe that Jake was originally supposed to have been in the F4. We saw all of that preview stuff on Jake - a lot of emphasis on him for him to only be an F9.
I think Jillian did not take to Jake. She just was not attracted to him and told the producers.
As a result, Reid was entered in and given that very late EPisode 6 date. We have never seen anyone given a first date that late in the season (ep 6) and be in the F4. That is why I think Jake was supposed to have originally been in the F4.

Anyway, if you can figure out who is left as of now - who had dates about when - you might have a fairly good chance at figuring out who might possibly be in your F4 based on their dates.

I hope this helps in some way....
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by debt2dreams Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Bloomers wrote:
jurystillout wrote:Here is what I have seen for the past few seasons. The top three contestants always seem to have there 1x1 dates in the following order: Episode 2, F3 person, Episode 3, F1 person and Episode 4, F2 person. This has been true for Brad's and Ali's seasons. In Jillian's season, Ed and Kiptyn followed this pattern except for Reid which got his date in episode 4 and he was F3 instead of the F2 person. The 2x1 one date moved from episode 4 to episode 5 starting in Ali's season. The F3 is always the one they want but is never over there ex or ready to let go. Ex. Ashley and Frank. Whoever gets the 2nd 1x1 date on Episode 2 never makes it HTD. The person that gets the 1st 1x1 on Episode 3 tends to be the F1 in the end, this has been for Brad, Ali, and Jillians season. I was going to post this in a spreadsheet format, but it was easier to just describe instead. :D

Has anyone else noticed that when the Bachelor is really into a Lady they tend to hold there head in there hands in a very romantic but soft way when they kiss? Brad did that a lot with Emily and Chantal.

In the last couple of seasons the F3s had their 1-1 during the 2nd episode, but both Ali and Graham (F4) as well as Melissa (F1) had 1-1s in the 2nd episode, so the pattern doesn't stay consistent. It is true that the 4th episode has often been the 1-1 spot for the F2, and the 3rd episode seems to be a favorite roost for the F1. At some point, my suspicion is that the producers will look to change up the F1 and F2 one and one episode dates if for no other reasons but to throw people off.

So glad to see you here Bloomers, I ALWAYS LOVE your insight! Great points! danceround
Do I sound paranoid? :winkie: Well, they have been changing a few things up here and there in the last couple of seasons....

I was talking with Love_Me, and I was telling her that they are going to get their F4 out of episodes 2, 3, 4, 5. They will get 1 of the F4 from one of the two 1-1s from Ep. 2. They will get one of the F4 from the two 1-1s from Ep.3. They will get 1 of the F4 from the 1-1 date during episode 4. They may have another 1-1, or they may have a 2-1, or something else, but they have to get one of the F4 from that episode. It happens every season. Then they have to get l of the F4 from a 1-1 in Ep.5.

Now, this is since Matt's season. With Matt's season, there was no single date during Ep.2, and both F4 and F2 got their 1-1 during Episode 5.

The other exception was Jillian's season, and here is what I believe in retrospect happened!
Jake - yes Jake, had that 2nd episode date. I believe that Jake was originally supposed to have been in the F4. We saw all of that preview stuff on Jake - a lot of emphasis on him for him to only be an F9.
I think Jillian did not take to Jake. She just was not attracted to him and told the producers.
As a result, Reid was entered in and given that very late EPisode 6 date. We have never seen anyone given a first date that late in the season (ep 6) and be in the F4. That is why I think Jake was supposed to have originally been in the F4.

Anyway, if you can figure out who is left as of now - who had dates about when - you might have a fairly good chance at figuring out who might possibly be in your F4 based on their dates.

Bloomers I am so happy to see you posting, I ALWAYS LOVE your posts, so insightful. Something interesting is that Ali, Ashley and Jake all had 2nd episode dates....is that a pattern, the very first date we should look to see if that may be a potential next Bachelor??

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Bloomers, so happy you're here!! Awesome post, as always!

Debt, I've always assumed the first 1:1 goes to someone who is dynamic, fun, and has lots of potential with the lead so the season starts out with a bang. Coincidentally, those types of people are also the types who make great leads themselves. Jake is an anomaly. Ugh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Alanna wrote:Bloomers, so happy you're here!! Awesome post, as always!

Debt, I've always assumed the first 1:1 goes to someone who is dynamic, fun, and has lots of potential with the lead so the season starts out with a bang. Coincidentally, those types of people are also the types who make great leads themselves. Jake is an anomaly. Ugh.

You said a mouthful with that one :giggle: Anomaly. Love it. laughlaughlaugh
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Yeah of ALL the good guys they had to choose from, they couldn't find anyone better than Jake?? Really? Yikes. As Patty from Millionaire Matchmaker would say, there picker was off laughlaughlaugh

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Thanks, Bloomers! So glad that we will have your insight into the new season.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Hi, everyone, and thanks! I've been tied up with DWTS and American Idol as well as some family stuff, but then I usually need to wait a while and let the sleuthers get the guys into some kind of order before I can begin trying to do any editing tricks anyway. I wandered over and began trying to get the board in my mind as far as how it works and saw that you think you have at least 6 names nailed down with a possible of 4 others as questionable.
It is worth noting, to me, that for a long time in Ali's season we didn't have Roberto nailed down at all as a contestant. When we did get a name, we were confused between him and some other guy. Frank was the last of the F4 to show up for us, I believe, and be nailed down for the hometowns because I was trying to determine for one of Ty's fans if he could have been that last F4. All we knew was the HD was going to be in Chicago.

I think, generally speaking - Alanna - that you may be on to something about that 2nd eppie 1-1 state starting with a bang. I remember that DeAnna's 1-1 was with Graham. Now he wasn't very exuberant, but she thought he was smoking hot, and it was all she could do to keep her hands off him!
I am not sure what happened with Jake, but if you remember the way they promoted him in the previews was as this handsome, charming, pilot "who was going to be her best friend."
With all of the extensive personality and psychological testing they do, I think it is hard to hoodwink those people, but I kind of think Jake may have managed to do it. I am not sure that the early Jake we saw is the Jake we later came to know??

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:57 am

Bloomers, I am so happy and excited to have you posting here. I always enjoy your posts and knowledge about this show. :D

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the information we have so far in regards to Ashley's season.

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 6 2300066878
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Bloomers wrote:

Now if you look at the charts that I posted from the previous seasons that are in the filming locations spot, you can see that during the bachelor seasons, the final 1 has come from epi 3 1 on 1's during Brad 15, Jake, Matt's except for Jason's which came from epi 2. The final 2 came from the 1 on 1 dates in epi 4 or the 2 on 1 in epi 4 in the case of Brad's season 11.

For the last 2 seasons of the bachette.....Ali and Jill, the F1 came from epi 3 and the final 2 came from epi 4 1 on 1's. During Deanna's, Brad's season 11, and Andy's.........The final 1 came from epi 4 and the final 2 came from epi 3.

As far as the F1 coming from epi 4 in Matt's season.........actually Matt and Shane had their 1 on 1 date in epi 3.

Jill's season, Jake finished F7......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Love_Me wrote:Bloomers, I am so happy and excited to have you posting here. I always enjoy your posts and knowledge about this show. :D

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the information we have so far in regards to Ashley's season.

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 6 2300066878
Me too!!! :jump:

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:21 pm

I also want to add that there was much talk about Jake doing the Bachelorette with the promise/lure from the producers of being the next Bachelor, which based on what we now know about Jake's motivations, seems highly likely. Certainly, the producers expect the next lead to be one of the F2 or 3, so I have no doubt that they anticipated him being one of Jill's frontrunners, and that's why they assigned him the first 1 on 1. But Jill wanted no part of Jake, and I actually suspect would have gotten rid of him on that date, if not for producer intervention, since she pretty much ignored him afterwards. Ironically, because the F2 and F3 both turned it down, Jake ultimately got his wish, despite his poor showing.
I agree that in general, the F4 pretty much coincides with who gets the first few weeks of dates, and I believe the last few seasons, they have had one of the F4 get a date each successive week. Plus, there is usually also at least one also ran who the lead has no real interest in, who gets a "pity date" and then gets sent home on it.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Is there always a narrator for the show too? Was Reid one for Jillian's season, Michelle, Chantal and Shawntel seem to be for Brad's season.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1 - Page 6 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #1

+60
nutty1
Kelad9
agentcurls
northernviewer
Bronwyn