SELECT CONTENT

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:15 am

I do like that turquoise dress as well as the peachy outfit she wears on Chris S.' date coming up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:27 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I agree she's very pretty but I don't like some of the outfits she wears this season.  Some are kind of bland.  I was expecting something more interesting since she's a stylist.  Every once in awhile she just dazzles though, so I know she's capable of it.

I agree!! However, last night her clothes were fantastic. Atem posted earlier that Des had to switch out some outfits due to cold weather in various locations so that may have been the issue.

I loved her cute mini skirts last night (funny how her outfits for CHris and Brooks were nearly identical) and I really loved her white dress/jean jacket combo for Michael's evening date. Her rose ceremony dress was gorgeous ... that shade of aqua blue is her color!

I know that looks should not be so important but when I get bored with story line I enjoy seeing cute clothes and funky jewelry -- esp on Des as she can pull off pretty much anything.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Can someone put up Desiree's latest picture she posted on Instagram? Thank you in advance. :)
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:35 pm

DesFever wrote:Can someone put up Desiree's latest picture she posted on Instagram? Thank you in advance. :)

This is the last one I see…..from 7/2.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:37 pm

nutty1 wrote:
DesFever wrote:Can someone put up Desiree's latest picture she posted on Instagram? Thank you in advance. Smiley

This is the last one I see…..from 7/2.

Thank you nutty! Wow, that looks like fun. giggling 
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:05 am

Santa Monica:

Meet Des from Bachelorette!!!!

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:16 am

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:38 am

nd4reality wrote:
gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:Where is that?  Not in CA, right?

that's the beach, or overlooking it, at santa monica. it gets really cloudy and foggy at the beach where a fews miles inland it'll be all sunshine. it's been sweltering here in LA the last few days. super humid. yuck.

oh, as i went back looking for a quote i stumbled onto the fact that des said in an interview she lives in santa monica:

5. I want to learn how to surf: I boogie board, but I think it would be so liberating to be out in the water and catch a wave. I love the ocean, I love the beach–that’s why I live in Santa Monica. I am afraid of sharks, like, not knowing what’s underneath of you–I think that’s the scariest—but I like things that are challenging. I wouldn’t give up until I got a wave.

t4p. Des is certainly looking forward to surfing yes . Hope she is able to soon.
yes giggling 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:59 am

Mr Write wrote:This cracked me up!

Maybe this is why Des is crying so much.  They fired her and reappointed Ali !!! laugh out loud
LOL, I think that it is a clue regarding the two Spoilers.  Remember it was Ali's Season that put out a bogus spoiler.  Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Rupali Jain ‏@RupaliSays  2h  
you are just cute as a button and genuinely seem fun @DesHartsock pic.twitter.com/LRuTFc5viF

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:28 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Rupali Jain ‏@RupaliSays  2h  
you are just cute as a button and genuinely seem fun @DesHartsock pic.twitter.com/LRuTFc5viF

Des seems to be having so much fun with her friends. Seems like she has been out and about the last couple of days.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree Hartsock - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+37
Iluvbachette
beader
DKWillis
bilolo
veg_out