SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother 15 - Episode Discussions - Spoilers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother 15 - Episode Discussions - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - Episode Discussions - Spoilers

Post by california90 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:44 am

Ah, ok. So basically all those "evicted" will come back and vote (like Survivor) on who they want to win the prize money. So I guess strategy is in some ways, make friends to will vote for you in the end if you make it to the end?

I vaguely remember Survivor as well..last I watched it was 13 years ago when I was 10! LOL

california90

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 15 - Episode Discussions - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother 15 - Episode Discussions - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 am

california90 wrote:Ah, ok. So basically all those "evicted" will come back and vote (like Survivor) on who they want to win the prize money. So I guess strategy is in some ways, make friends to will vote for you in the end if you make it to the end?

I vaguely remember Survivor as well..last I watched it was 13 years ago when I was 10! LOL

Not all the people evicted...only the ones that make the jury. Not sure what the exact number is and this year will be different because there are more houseguests than normal, but usually those that make it about halfway through the season make the jury as well. Yes, make friends who will vote for you and your game play. The trick is to make friends and not alienate people when you have to vote them out...always a tricky balancing act.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother 15 - Episode Discussions - Spoilers

+2
GrahamGal
Love_Me
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum