SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:01 am

chloep wrote:An article with 6 of JP's commercials.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well. I am now getting Jake the fake flashbacks and we all know how that turned out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:51 pm

pbmax wrote:
lexforlife wrote: 
nonnie wrote:I don't care he finds love or not or any of them for that matter but he is funny and I don't think he takes himself to seriously.
:yes:And I think he is  a "what you see is what you get" kind of guy, like there is no pretense with him.  I'm looking forward to his season!
Right! I rather watch the show for myself and be my own judge than listen to RS. Just like I don't let movie critics tell me what movies are good.
Good Post I agree word score 

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Not sure if this has been posted Upcoming Episodes
1/6/2014 press release

JUAN PABLO GALAVIS STARTS HIS SEARCH FOR LOVE ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR," PREMIERING MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 2014  
SEASON PREMIERE

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, JUAN PABLO GALAVIS STARTS HIS SEARCH FOR LOVE

ON ABC’S HIT ROMANCE REALITY SERIES,

“THE BACHELOR,” PREMIERING MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 2014 ON ABC

The Two-Night Bachelor Premiere Event Kicks Off with

“The Bachelor: Countdown to Juan Pablo” on Sunday, January 5

Soon-To-Be-Wed Bachelor Sean Lowe Pays a Surprise Visit to Juan Pablo to Offer His Advice

This Season’s Highlights Include Private Concerts by Chart-Topping Artist Romeo Santos, Josh Krajcik and South Korean K-Pop Sensation “2NE1”; Romantic Excursions to Seoul, South Korea, Vietnam, New Zealand, Salt Lake City, Utah and Miami, plus a Spectacular Trip to St. Lucia for the Seductive Overnight Dates and the Emotional Finale

Juan Pablo Galavis, the former Venezuelan soccer player, stepped out of the limo to meet last season’s Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock, and into the hearts of female fans across the country who were taken with his sincerity, easy-going charm and good looks. The dashing single dad, very devoted to his daughter, Camila, was ready to find love. Juan Pablo became one of the most talked about men of the season despite failing to win Desiree’s heart. The fans spoke and now Juan Pablo is back for his own chance to find the love of his life, wife and stepmother to his daughter. He begins his search for his soul mate, choosing from among 27 beautiful bachelorettes, when the 18th edition of “The Bachelor” premieres MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 2014 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) , on ABC.

Editors’ note: The two-night Bachelor Premiere Event starts on Sunday, January 5 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) with “The Bachelor: Countdown to Juan Pablo.”

In “Episode 1801,” Juan Pablo enjoys some time with his adorable daughter, Camila, when he is surprised by a visit from Sean Lowe. Sean offers some pointers on how he should handle his romantic adventure when 27 amazing women come from all over the world to meet him. Although not looking forward to having to send any of these beautiful bachelorettes home, he soon forgets about that when he hears the first screams of excitement from the limousines. It’s obvious the women are out to make a memorable first impression. A gorgeous nurse pulls out a stethoscope and lets him listen to her heart. A free-spirited hippie decides to go barefoot. A vivacious dancer invites him to show her his sexy salsa moves. The real showstopper is a music composer who arrives on a “piano bike,” playing her own composition. Not to be outdone, one woman shows up seven months pregnant. Is it a stunt or an OMG real moment? And one bachelorette brings a date – her dog, Molly.

Juan Pablo tries to calm everyone’s nerves by surprising the women with an impromptu dance party and a spontaneous photo booth. Now, as he tries to get to know the women individually, the stunning nurse impresses him with her commitment to caring for sick children. A lovely single mom connects with Juan Pablo as she shares stories about her eight-year-old son. But things get a little crazy when an overzealous masseuse gets the Bachelor on her massage table and treats him to some of her best moves.

Tensions run high once Chris Harrison brings out the first impression rose, with those who haven’t spoken with the handsome bachelor growing more anxious by the minute. One recently heartbroken woman tearfully relates her story of being left at the altar by her former fiancé. An elegant opera singer, who has come half away around the world to meet Juan Pablo, is totally enchanting. As the party draws to a close, he offers the coveted rose to a stunning beauty, but she is hesitant to accept it. Why?

At the end of the evening, 18 bachelorettes remain to start the exciting adventure with Juan Pablo and begin the search for love.  

A list of the bachelorettes will be released shortly.

Romantic and adventurous dates will reach new heights this season, testing the ladies’ perseverance in pursuing their romantic objective, along with fun, exciting and exotic dates that will elicit real and raw passions. A “Winter Wonderland”– complete with ice skating, sledding and a hot tub – is the Los Angeles setting for Juan’s first one-on-one date, culminating in a private concert by blues, rock and soul singer Josh Krajcik. Juan Pablo travels to Salt Lake City, Utah on another individual date to run the world famous “Electric Run” 5K with one lucky woman. A group photo shoot benefitting the Models and Mutts charity causes quite a commotion among the women when two bachelorettes discover how their photos will be handled with Juan Pablo. The Bachelor feels right at home when he invites ten ladies to play a game of futbol at the home of the MSL two-time defending champions, the Los Angeles Galaxy. Jetting off to Seoul, South Korea, Juan Pablo and the remaining women are submerged into a totally different culture. Six women are introduced to the South Korean K-pop superstar group “2NE1,” who teach them one of their choreographed dances. They are shocked to find out that they will perform as their back up dancers in front of a huge audience of screaming fans. Vietnam’s breathtaking natural beauty is the next surprise on their Asian tour. The group journeys on to New Zealand where a thrilling, but mysterious boat trip through the Tutukau Gorge, a spin inside an Ogo and a visit to the famed movie set of Peter Jackson’s “The Hobbit” are the backdrop for more romantic twists and turns. Sparks fly at a private concert by chartbuster Romeo Santos in Juan Pablo’s home of Miami. Finally, after spending passionate weeks traveling to a variety of locations, Juan Pablo brings his final three women to the exotic Caribbean island of St. Lucia. Will this sexy single dad find the love of his life or will he miss his chance for a happy ending again?

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:48 am

That is so boring I can't even read through it. But thanks for posting, DK!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:35 am

IrishGal wrote:That is so boring I can't even read through it.  But thanks for posting, DK!  
Yes...and already the beating over the head starts. How many times was it mentioned that he is a single dad?...to Camilla?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:49 am

Theres more pics posted on abcmedianet of episode 1 showing M&G/Cocktail party of the girls but are hard to see the usual ones that are posted every season

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:23 am

Does somebody here have access to medianet pics?

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:41 pm

chloep wrote:Does somebody here have access to medianet pics?
These pictures are also up on Getty, but with tags across part of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Thanks umngirl thumbsup

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:24 pm

chloep wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Goodness. Maybe Chris will be the next bachelor! And they could bring back all his favorite single candidates from past seasons...I'd love to see roz rip him to shreds. I'd watch.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:28 pm

What is it now a month until the premier?
My ode to the season:

Twas the month before premiere, scoping out the BBF forum
Not a member was stirring, it was kind of a borin'.
The sleuthers were ready hoping to share,
In hopes that an interesting season to snare.

The fans were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of rainbows and unicorns danced in their heads.
With San busy with banners not daring a nap
Hoping LM will return soon to fill in the gap.

When out at the mansion there arose such a clatter,
Women sprang out of the limo's to compare who was fatter.
Fake boobs, fake teeth and fake noses galore
At least 20 of the girls were dressed like a whore.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen bach
His lustre of hair gel there was no match.
When, what to my wondering eyes should see,
But a slimey showman named Chris taking a pee!

With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be MF the dick.
More rapid than eagles his minions came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name!

"Now Elan, Now Amy! Now, Peter and Cass!
Let's see who this season transforms into an Ass.
To the top of the mansion! to the top of the wall!
Now fork off! ! Fork off! Fork off all!"

As each of the limos began their drive by,
Ladies were drinking champagne on the fly.
So up to the house-top the 'ettes they flew,
For the gift bags of joy and Juan Pablo, too.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard at the bar
The prancing and pawing of each little tart.
As I drew in my head, and was turning around,
Down the chimney Juan Pablo came with a bound.

He was dressed all in leather, from his head to his foot,
And his clothes were bedazzled with glitter and gook.
A bundle of sex toys he had flung on his back,
And he looked like a gigolo flashing his pack.

His eyes-how they twinkled! his dimples how merry!
As he handed out roses, he resembled a fairy!
His droll little mouth was drawn up in a sneer,
Imagining the fun he would have this year.

The stem of the final rose he held tight in his hand,
By now a bit wilted, his speech a bit bland.
But he had a tight butt and a firm little tummy,
So what if he was Mike Fleiss' new dummy!

Once chubby and plump, a right nasty old pig,
Fleiss got a lap band and is no longer big!
With a wink of his eye and a twist of his head,
Season 18 would be nothing to dread.

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
And filled all the 'ette's heads with dream of Juan Pablo the jerk.
And laying his finger aside of his nose,
And giving a nod and a snort, up the coke rose!

Then he sprang to his feet, to his minions gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he disappeared out of sight,
"Happy Season 18 to all, and RS won't be right!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

+129
ImeldaMarcos
treatmom4
LibbyBell
Bashful
JesseJames24