SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:10 am

clapping!  Well I got a good chuckle out of that Kasha. Excellent work!!!...and probably more entertaining than the whole season will be!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Great, Kasha! funnythread 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Hahahahaha! Now, that's funnier than anything theyearofelan wrote.  Look forward to your posts this season, Kasha!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by NASong4U Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi all...sorry for the long hibernation after season 17 and Sean's stint on DWTS!!

I'm back now thanks to S.K. girl group 2ne1~ Yes I'm an avid fangirl of the girls even at the age of 31, been following them since they debuted in 2009. Media has it that in Episode 4 of this season Juan takes the girls on a sort of globetrotting experience to see what's out there. Lucky for me they made a pit stop in S.K. for one of 2ne1's private concerts and took part as background dancers for "I AM THE BEST" and "Ugly".

In the past I saw the youtube clips and was like "what the heck are those people in the back doing...ruining the performances, shiet!" ROFL!!! Trust me, it was basically all over the place even though they were just in the back...haha and got to give to Juan, he's got more moves than all his remaining contestants.

Got me thinking that I was a contestant and Juan decided to give me the axe after that stint, I'd still leave with a smile on my face...LOL hey, I would have known the girls 5 years now compared to knowing Juan for a few weeks. Guess who'd I'd be the bigger fan of? laugh out loud.

Didn't think I'd have time to watch this upcoming season but mayhaps I'll make time to watch episode 4. I don't know who the six girls are but for you major major bachelor followers...you might have fun dissecting and such if it hasn't been already.

P.S. no I'm not Korean and or biased laugh out loud. just tellin' it like it is.bestbud! 

Sorry if this is not the place to post this. If its not...someone takes care of it right? laugh out loud

P.S.S.

Maybe the girls who got eliminated will like the dedicate 2ne1's new chart topping song to Juan.

"Missing You"

laugh out loud

Last edited by NASong4U on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

True Love is only an once in a lifetime opportunity...with that in mind, I'm happy that at this moment, it's only me, myself and I.
NASong4U
NASong4U

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:48 pm

NASong4U wrote:Hi all...sorry for the long hibernation after season 17 and Sean's stint on DWTS!!

I'm back now thanks to S.K. girl group 2ne1~ Yes I'm an avid fangirl of the girls even at the age of 31, been following them since they debuted in 2009. Media has it that in Episode 4 of this season Juan takes the girls on a sort of globetrotting experience to see what's out there. Lucky for me they made a pit stop in S.K. for one of 2ne1's private concerts and took part as background dancers for "I AM THE BEST" and "Ugly".

In the past I saw the youtube clips and was like "what the heck are those people in the back doing...ruining the performances, shiet!" ROFL!!! Trust me, it was basically all over the place even though they were just in the back...haha and got to give to Juan, he's got more moves than all his remaining contestants.

Got me thinking that I was a contestant and Juan decided to give me the axe after that stint, I'd still leave with a smile on my face...LOL hey, I would have known the girls 5 years now compared to knowing Juan for a few weeks. Guess who'd I'd be the bigger fan of? laugh out loud.

Didn't think I'd have time to watch this upcoming season but mayhaps I'll make time to watch episode 4. I don't know who the six girls are but for you major major bachelor followers...you might have fun dissecting and such if it hasn't been already.

P.S. no I'm not Korean and or biased laugh out loud. just tellin' it like it is.bestbud! 

Sorry if this is not the place to post this. If its not...someone takes care of it right? laugh out loud
handwave Hi! I'm not going to be watching this season. Yeah, there were several vids and tweets, etc we read about like two or three days after. It was funny, because I have wanted them to film in South Korea SO BAD and then it would be on a season I have zero interest in! Ugh!

Cool that your fav band is part of it though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by NASong4U Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:12 pm

atem wrote:
NASong4U wrote:
handwave Hi!  I'm not going to be watching this season.  Yeah, there were several vids and tweets, etc we read about like two or three days after.  It was funny, because I have wanted them to film in South Korea SO BAD and then it would be on a season I have zero interest in!  Ugh!  

Cool that your fav band is part of it though.
I know the feelin'.  Saw the pics of the ladies...don't really know the bachelor considering I haven't watched any season of the Bachelorette

(more power to the girls who take it upon them to do the chasin' and deducting but I must be more traditional in that arena cause if he doesn't pursue you, he's just not that interested)  and didn't really get the feel for it, sort of like a disinterest.  I think I'm just gonna watch episode four and wait til the final rose LOL.

True Love is only an once in a lifetime opportunity...with that in mind, I'm happy that at this moment, it's only me, myself and I.
NASong4U
NASong4U

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by booty Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:09 pm

photos of jp talking with the ladies individually has been released on Ghettys Images. I don't know how to bring them.
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Figured I'd post all these and just add on later..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:22 pm

JP will be playing in a testimonial match for Brian Ching of Houston Dynamo who is retiring. Yikes, I hope he is up to it. I am sure he will be a bencher warmer, putting in five minutes playing time.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 4h
An HONOR RT @HoustonDynamo A fun one added to the @BrianChing Testimonial, @JuanPaGalavis [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  #ForeverChing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:48 pm

What I am most excited for this season is a performance by Josh Krajcik.  I wonder what he will sing. Could it be this song or a song from new stuff that I have heard that he has written. I do think this song would be appropriate. It was a bonus track on his last album.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:57 pm

From Monday's conference call:

'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: I'm very happy, I wanted an independent woman.
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 12/16/2013

The Bachelor's eighteenth season starring Juan Pablo Galavis will premiere on Monday, January 6 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.

The identities of Juan Pablo's 27 bachelorettes have been revealed, and the show's premiere will begin with the 32-year-old single dad from Miami, FL, arriving at the Malibu mansion to meet and get acquainted with the ladies.

Juan Pablo previously competed on Desiree Hartsock's ninth edition of The Bachelorette but failed to win her heart. He left the season fairly early on but became a clear fan-favorite shortly after his departure from the show.

During a Monday conference call with reporters, Juan Pablo talked about his upcoming season and what viewers can expect. Below is what he had to tell Reality TV World. Check back with us soon for more from The Bachelor star's interview.

Reality TV World: Did you find love during your season on The Bachelor? Did you walk away with a fiancee?

Juan Pablo Galavis: You have to watch it in March! That's part of it. I wish I could tell you, but I'm very happy. I'm a happy guy. I'm always happy. And you'll see in March. You'll call me back and let me know how I made out.

Reality TV World: During your introductory clips, it seemed like you're looking to find a girl who will move to Miami, be a stepmom to your daughter, and hopefully be a mom to a couple or a few more kids. So does that mean you weren't interested in an independent girl who was focused on building her career and maybe not looking to have kids within the next few years? And was moving to Miami a deal-breaker for you or were you open to moving to wherever your love might live?

Juan Pablo Galavis: On the moving part, I don't like Miami! I don't like Miami that much. I don't like the weather, so, and I travel a lot. So that's why I'm based in Miami, but I do travel a lot.

But definitely, I want somebody very independent career-wise. I respect a lot what a person does for a living and I want to have kids right away, but if I'm with somebody and she's like, "Listen, I have my career, this and that," I understand it.

It's not like, "No! No! I want kids right now!" No, no. I respect that a lot because I love people when they respect what I do for a living, you know? If somebody's an architect, if you have to work in Dubai for two weeks and her career is getting bigger and bigger, I will respect that 100%. And whenever we're ready, we'll be ready to have kids.

And Miami, I'll do whatever. Honestly, I have to find somewhere that it can be easier for me to do what I do for a living and maybe for that person, what she does for a living too. It's got to be a conversation and a couple's decision at the end of the day.

Reality TV World: Would you say that your first impressions of a lot of the ladies were pretty accurate based on how they acted throughout the season or were you surprised about what you learned about some of them as time went on?

Juan Pablo Galavis: I wouldn't judge a person on a first impression. I don't judge first impressions at all, because I didn't do something but I could've done some weird things too and it's not me, you know, just to be funny. So, it's hard to think, "Oh, because you did this, you're going to be this way." No.

I would've done a double flip and taken my shirt off maybe like [Zak Waddell] did, but that's not me. I would've done it because I thought it was funny. So I wouldn't judge a first impression.

Reality TV World: What were you thinking and feeling when the very first limo pulled up? What was going through your mind?

Juan Pablo Galavis: "Aye yi yi, Juan Pablo, what's going to happen here?" That's what I said. And then the first limo comes up and I'm like, "Oh my gosh. The first limo's on fire." And then the second one, I was like, "Oh my gosh. I'm in trouble."

And then with the third one, I forgot already who the first girl was. So it was overwhelming, crazy. It's just a weird night, you know? It was such a weird night because you get to meet all these people. And how do you keep up with all of them? It was hard, very hard.

Reality TV World: Most of the girls during Ben Flajnik's The Bachelor season really disliked Courtney Robertson and kept saying he'd be foolish to pick her in the end. Jake Pavelka also experienced a similar situation with Vienna Girardi, who was kind of the villain in his season. But both guys ended up picking those girls. So how much weight, if any, did you put on how the girls interacted with and got along with one another? If girls confronted you about someone in particular, would you put any stock in their claims?

Juan Pablo Galavis: Yeah, I don't like tattle-tellers, you know? And I like people that worry about themselves, just themselves, like I do. I don't care about if [Ben Scott] said this, or the other guys did that, or [James Case] said to [Michael Garofola] -- I just didn't care. I just worried about me and her, and I was just looking for a girl that worried about herself.

If they wanted to tell me something, I was like, "Whatever." I don't pay attention to that. And at the end, whatever they say or whatever happened or not, it just doesn't matter to me. I don't care what people say, you know? I just care about what I say and what I feel and how I feel.

Reality TV World: You clearly had expectations and qualities you were looking for in your bachelorettes when filming began. But did those qualities and expectations actually change as the season went on? Did you want certain things in the beginning and then, as the show progressed, you realized those things had changed or you found other qualities more important?

Juan Pablo Galavis: It was more before the show. I've dated girls because I go on the dance floor. So when people tell me, "Oh man, it's so hard to" -- "It's impossible to meet a guy at a club or a great girl at a club," I'm like, "Well, it has happened to me all my life."

I happen to find people, good people, at a club because I like dancing. It's what I like. So it was before the show. And I'd think, "Well okay, this is not going to happen, and this and that, and be smart about it." I was prepared before the show.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:07 pm

I did not understand half that interview and had to keep going back to re-read because it just does not make sense....and this is reading and me having the time to go back and try to figure out what he said/mean. Lord help us when we are just watching the show and trying to understand him in the moment. I have a feeling this will be a loooooooooooooooong season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

+129
ImeldaMarcos
treatmom4
LibbyBell
Bashful
JesseJames24