SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Page 24 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Newto Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:14 pm

There is a program every Sunday night this month, culminating with the SeanCat wedding on January 26. Last night's special did absolutely nothing for me...I tuned in at two different times and tuned out after 10 minutes each time. Did not pique my interest at all.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:There is a program every Sunday night this month, culminating with the SeanCat wedding on January 26.  Last night's special did absolutely nothing for me...I tuned in at two different times and tuned out after 10 minutes each time.  Did not pique my interest at all.

JPab just turned me off more...all that mugging for the camera with those stupid faces. On the other hand I am interested in the opera singer and the lawyer and some of the new locations look interesting. Will watch and b*tch.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Sorry, but I will never pick this show to watch on Sunday night over Downton Abbey. Never.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Beeleever wrote:Sorry, but I will never pick this show to watch on Sunday night over Downton Abbey. Never.

Bee , Love your AVI , He's one handsome guy .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Sprite, I will watch too, but only if those around here who know how to snark will promise to do their thing - and often. I'm afraid that is all that will make this season bearable. Kash, you out there and ready?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:00 pm

rc49ers wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Sorry, but I will never pick this show to watch on Sunday night over Downton Abbey. Never.

Bee , Love your AVI , He's one handsome guy .

Thanks rc49ers! I took my AVI picture of Jeremiah at a concert he did in the Twin Cities.  Hugesmile 

I've decided I am going to watch JP's season without being invested in the outcome. It's going to be great. Let the snarking begin!  bestbud! 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:38 pm

tigertiz wrote:I dont think they are deliberately trying to keep us off balance. I think they just made a poor choice of a lead and are scrambling.   You'd have thought they'd have learned by now.  Wrong Bachelor.  Should have picked Arie.   Or better yet, call Canada.  I cant wait for Bach Can 2.   Those producers are smart, have guts, and great casting instincts.  They also had Brad's back.  

JuanPa TM has trouble expressing himself. I would love to know (from any of you bilingual members) if he has similar trouble expressing himself in Spanish.  I dont assume, at this point, that it's merely an English issue.  

I would also like to hear what bilingual members feel about this. I am not really bilingual but speak Spanish, lived in latin america for a couple of years and have south american friends with varying English skills. My first impression is that the difficulty IS language and, to a lesser degree, culture-based. I think there have been plenty of non brainiac answers given at these teleconferences by past leads, but doing it - on the phone - in a second language is not easy.

I also think he'll be more entertaining and less scripted/cheesy than most of his recent predecessors.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:54 pm

BKay wrote:Sprite, I will watch too, but only if those around here who know how to snark will promise to do their thing - and often. I'm afraid that is all that will make this season bearable. Kash, you out there and ready?

I am "here". But I don't know how much involvement will come from me. I did not watch last night and don't plan on viewing last night's show. For the first time in the history of this franchise--I have no interest in the season. I won't view the Yawn wedding for the same reason. But I do enjoy the camaraderie here so will frequent here per usual.  thumbsup 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Rolly wrote:Does it start tonight or is this just a preview??? I'm conflicted about what I want to watch and JP isn't at the top of the list.

Lol! You can always watch the BCS Championship game with me.  It's between FSU and Auburn University at 8:00pm on ESPN channel.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:30 pm

Is anyone going to watch tonight's show on live feed ?

⚽ 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:59 pm

So far I kinda like him. I think some of the things he is doing is. funny.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Is this the spoiler page. If so can someone tell me who he picks? You can message me please.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

+129
ImeldaMarcos
treatmom4
LibbyBell
Bashful
JesseJames24