SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Page 26 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by hopefulromantic Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:21 am

As for the next Bachelorette, I'd really like to see one that is strong, independent, classy and smart for a change. If ABC wants to continue its recent successful couple stories, I think thats the way to go. Also, telling by everyone's response to Andi or Sharleen, it would be a pleasant surprise if it were girls like them. Women who are accomplished and are finding their prince charmings.

hopefulromantic

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:26 am

hopefulromantic wrote:As for the next Bachelorette, I'd really like to see one that is strong, independent, classy and smart for a change. If ABC wants to continue its recent successful couple stories, I think thats the way to go. Also, telling by everyone's response to Andi or Sharleen, it would be a pleasant surprise if it were girls like them. Women who are accomplished and are finding their prince charmings.

WORD.

I'd love to have an accomplished, strong and intellectual women as The Bachelorette.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefulromantic Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:34 am

chloep wrote:
hopefulromantic wrote:As for the next Bachelorette, I'd really like to see one that is strong, independent, classy and smart for a change. If ABC wants to continue its recent successful couple stories, I think thats the way to go. Also, telling by everyone's response to Andi or Sharleen, it would be a pleasant surprise if it were girls like them. Women who are accomplished and are finding their prince charmings.

WORD.

I'd love to have an accomplished, strong and intellectual women as The Bachelorette.

Right?! If you have an a strong, intellectual, charming woman, this ups the ante for better quality male contestants for the Bachelor. Also, I'm pretty sure ABC's viewers would positively react, since ABC is known for their cool, strong women anyway.(Olivia Pope, women on Grey's Anatomy, etc..)

hopefulromantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:05 am

jimmy21 wrote:
SonjaB wrote:I dont think this will be a succesfull show. I liked him a tiny bit when he was a contestant but not enough to be Bachelor and dont like him much now, since I read he wasnt really in the show looking for love. Dumb Hollywood turning this show into a big fiasco so now contestants go on for fame instead of love, reports of contestants faking to like someone. Read of a scripted part with Des's show where one of her suitors didnt have chemistry with her but was told to do a script like he was crazy for her.
I just want a REAL show, but think so little of it is real . At Least Des and Chris are making it and Sean and Cat

Ill watch Juan halfheartedly, I wont be really be into this season as I would like.

English is JP's second (?) language, and he's not completely fluent. He tends to mumble a little bit, and I sometimes can't quite understand what he's trying to say. Very difficult to establish a rapport on-screen under any circumstances, but the odd conversational bits so far are very superficial and rather dull.

Keep in mind that everything we see and hear is edited. Sometimes they do have very serious conversations...Sean mentioned discussing faith with his ladies...that producers think we are not interested in or may be too controversial.  Plus, they have to have the drama and they consider those type of conversations boring. On the other hand, JPab doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed and the fact that the two most accomplished women dump him may just mean that that is the way of JPablo...superficial and dull.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:10 am

chloep wrote:

WORD.

But then they would be harder to manipulate and turn into the hot, crying, snivelling messes that the producers so love to turn their Bachelorettes into!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy21 Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:37 am

??? Charleen seems to go on several hardcore crying jags as per the show's previews.

Sprite wrote:

But then they would be harder to manipulate and turn into the hot, crying, snivelling messes that the producers so love to turn their Bachelorettes into!

jimmy21

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:33 am

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question, do we know for sure by our own sleuthing that what RS says about the final 1 is correct...or are we just going off of what he said like last season?

There hasn't been much sleuthing here and I have not seen anyone else here confirm the F1.
Ok, so still a possibility of Claire being F1??

RS is very confident and was even tweeting earlier that the "The crash and burn heartbreak Clare is being set up for is going to reach "epidemic proportions." ... Of course he was also very confident last season and we know how that turned out but, I think he will be on the money this time. There is way too much of Clare being shown everywhere tonight and in all the previews. Classic edit of F2.

re: the bolded.....my guess is they talk her into showing JP the DVD her dad made.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 8m
Thank you, #Bachelornation!!! Last night's ratings were the highest in years!!!!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Mirzam wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 8m
Thank you, #Bachelornation!!! Last night's ratings were the highest in years!!!!

just saw that- is it true? lol. i didnt watch last night but i know a lot of my friends did!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:16 pm

So, for those that watched...who do you think is going to be the next Bachelorette?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:20 pm

california90 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 8m

just saw that- is it true? lol. i didnt watch last night but i know a lot of my friends did!

Yes, according to Entertainment Weekly:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ABC might have a Juan-er on its hands: Monday’s The Bachelor premiere delivered its best debut rating in three years.
The two-hour premiere starring the first Latino Bachelor Juan Pablo was up 17 percent from last January, with 8.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating among adults 18-49. That was enough to win the night given the evening’s modest competition. Check out EW’s recap.
More to come…
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:20 pm

jimmy21 wrote:??? Charleen seems to go on several hardcore crying jags as per the show's previews.

Sprite wrote:

Will have to watch the show to see what happens because they are known for their editing tricks of making things seem to be something they are not. Plus, keep in mind they always cast people after they have gone through extensive interviews and psych testing so that they know exactly which buttons to push to get the reactions they want...and they love to push those buttons and then edit, edit, edit.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

+129
ImeldaMarcos
treatmom4
LibbyBell
Bashful
JesseJames24