SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 53 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by anders Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:36 pm

I didn't edit my post.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:
emusha wrote:

Either way she's beat up about the whole scenario as we can see in her PI and later we see GSC walking away from the podium (well unless he walks right back to place and is pacing sideways... :greenman: )

I am really bad at understanding how the flipping concept works . Could you explain how you think this ? sorry duh

The images I posted have all been flipped back so they should be in the correct orientation --

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 53 84878524

As you can see in this image GSC is walking away from the direction the sun is shining/Northwest/direction of the ocean -- it is physically impossible for him to walk from the ocean toward the podium so he is walking away from the podium (unless he is pacing and comes back into place)

Is this clearer?

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:41 pm

The GSG pics are in their correct orientation - he's on our right. I left the DSG in for point of reference. He is on our left. We see a body of water behind them. Now, looking at the GSG pics, it is clear the body of water is behind Ash as well - and he is walking/pacing towards the gang plank, not the water.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 53 48871709
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 53 51091335

JP
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 53 2mwfjhs
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 53 84878524
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 53 Screenshot1
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 53 86217174
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 53 Screenshot4[/quote]

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:44 pm

anders wrote:I didn't edit my post.

well my bad - i managed to quote ur post without "Unless he dumped her before she could dump him." no idea why that happened :greenman: but either way we agree on the final points so it's all good ;)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:45 pm

I definitely think emusha's idea is possible. They have to throw a wrench into this somewhere because the connection that Ash and JP have to this point in the show is so strong. It appears to be game over. Do I see that she is into Ben too? yes, he just isn't at the same level JP is.

jmo of course they did this last season with the whole Frank/girlfriend debacle.
we shall wait and see.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm

One thing to consider is that an angle we have never had is that both F1 and F2 reject the lead. Now what could happen is that when she indicates she doesn't want him, Ben storms off - which in theory gives her the feeling she has been rejected because she doesn't get the chance of final closure to walk him in peace to the limo and not feel guilt. Then she tells JP
how beat up she feels today, yada, yada, and makes him think he is getting rejected. He walks off in a semblance of rejecting her before she can get to what she wants to say. She has to go after him...
However, that isn't the look on her face when he must be talking and saying something she isn't too happy about....

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:47 pm

emusha wrote:
anders wrote:I didn't edit my post.

well my bad - i managed to quote ur post without "Unless he dumped her before she could dump him." no idea why that happened Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 53 2148147175 but either way we agree on the final points so it's all good ;)

my bad - you're right, I did add that (I blame old age for that) - you were fast......

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Thanks emusha and anders. It is crystal clear to me now.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 pm

So do you guys think JP and Ash left Fiji not engaged?
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Guess I'm just slow. Are y'all saying that the video is shown in reverse? Because in the video he is walking up to her and then turning his right shoulder toward the ocean.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:53 pm

noobsleuth wrote:So do you guys think JP and Ash left Fiji not engaged?

I don't. Based on everything we've heard from her and RS, etc from the past few days I think they are, and the show is just trying to make a small situation much worse than it actually is.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:53 pm

I cannot speak for others but I have this feeling that we will get out lead chasing down someone. Perhaps I'm doing some fiction writing here but I think that would be so romantic lol.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #1

+67
deedreamer
bilolo
IrishGal
Beeleever
GrahamGal