SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:26 am

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:Chris Harrison just means the crying the guys do, that's all.  

no idea 

That's what he's known for! His crying like he did! He's not saying Desiree! He's saying the GUYS.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by etsluu Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:26 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Just posting this here because I don't know where to put it, but this is a quote from Chris Harrison that has me worried when it comes to Brooks:

“This season gets very emotional, and that has everything to do with Des,” notes Harrison. “These guys see that she’s a catch. They really start falling in love with this woman quickly.” He adds, “From here on out, these guys are laying it all on the line. … We definitely have some Mesnicks coming up — I don’t know if it’s a full Mesnick, but we have some pretty solid Mesnicks coming up.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I sometimes wonder if Des doesn't send Brooks home. That would definitely explain his intense tears, as well; him being beside himself not knowing how he can change her mind.

The surprise twist is that she could pull a Mesnick right on the show and end up wanting him instead, knowing she'd made a mistake. Which would make a solid Mesnick on the show. Not a full one (after the show), but a solid one.

Doesn't she say that she learned on the show the difference between what she wants and wants she needs, or something?

So, to me, that would explain why she continues on with Drew and Chris. Brooks was not an original F2. But, like Jason, she picked wrong and soon realized it. And they have to bring Brooks back. That would definitely be out of left field.

I think maybe Des breaks Brooks' heart. She's sad and heartbroken and wants to give up and go home and realizes she made a mistake and CH has to fix it.

That would explain Brooks crying so bitterly, looking so lost in the limo, and why he doesn't seem to feel he has any power or control over the situation (pacing around among the trees saying it's the "worst day of (his) life" and "there's nothing (he) can say."

Yeah, now I'm beginning to think that Desiree actually sends him home. Maybe Des puts Brooks through the wringer.

In the end we'll see how we saw it all along, but it comes out of left field that she wants him back.

What do you think? And where would I put this on other threads?

I think it has to do with all the crying and tears. Jason Mesnick had a breakdown towards the end and since its a plural Mesnick, I think he is referring to the guys getting very emotional and not Des flipping back and forth though  to be fair that does fit a Mesnick as well but he only did that once. I just don't see Des willingly sending him off.

yes, I don't see it either. I think she has the strongest connection with Brooks. it begin on their first 1-1. but she also has a good connection with Chris. I just cannot see why would she willingly send Brooks off...I hope that is not what "out of left field" means...
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:28 am

atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

no idea 

That's what he's known for!  His crying like he did!  He's not saying Desiree!  He's saying the GUYS.

I know Mesnick for what he pulled with Molly. That's what I know he's known for.

It may be totally off the wall, but just keep in mind that I get a cookie if I'm right. giggling

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:32 am

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

no idea 

That's what he's known for!  His crying like he did!  He's not saying Desiree!  He's saying the GUYS.

I know Mesnick for what he pulled with Molly. That's what I know he's known for.

It may be totally off the wall, but just keep in mind that I get a cookie if I'm right. giggling 

He isn't talking about Desiree. He's talking about the guys. For crying out loud, why anyone is looking to Chris Harrison for answers on anything is beyond me. The article said that it was before the episode for Spain even happens and note how he pushes Desiree and Chris?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:35 am

atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

no idea 

He isn't talking about Desiree.  He's talking about the guys.  For crying out loud, why anyone is looking to Chris Harrison for answers on anything is beyond me.  The article said that it was before the episode for Spain even happens and note how he pushes Desiree and Chris?  

:Smiley: 

I also have my theory about the plural Mesnicks which I posted to someone else. Even if it's totally off the wall, it does have its merits and I'd giggling if I was right.

I'm not looking to anyone for answers. I don't read the gossip. I just happened to come across this comment and it just piqued an idea. It's not like I haven't considered it before. I consider things from all angles.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:40 am

I always recommend reading the whole article and not one sentence.  Chris Harrison is just there to spin and create interest for watching the show.

The MTA is going to be a week earlier than usual. So, that ad from Antigua was correct. We are getting a two part finale.

Last edited by atem on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:45 am

atem wrote:I always recommend reading the whole article and not one sentence.  Chris Harrison is just there to spin and create interest for watching the show.

I read half of it until I got bored. Does that count? Doesn't matter. It still got me going down this line of thinking and that's all that matters. It does have some merit. It's not whether or not I put stock in what he says. It was just an idea trigger. I'm the one that is saying maybe Des dumps Brooks. Like I said, it's not like I haven't considered it before. I like to look at both sides.

Everyone else is set on Brooks being the bad guy and my personality is the type that will then swing around to the other side because nobody is over there and that makes me wonder.

I'll just add it to my repertoire and I will take full credit if I'm right. Hugesmile

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:51 am

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:I always recommend reading the whole article and not one sentence.  Chris Harrison is just there to spin and create interest for watching the show.

I read half of it until I got bored. Does that count? Doesn't matter. It still got me going down this line of thinking and that's all that matters. It does have some merit. It's not whether or not I put stock in what he says. It was just an idea trigger. I'm the one that is saying maybe Des dumps Brooks. Like I said, it's not like I haven't considered it before. I like to look at both sides. Everyone else is set on Brooks being the bad guy.

I'll just add it to my repertoire and I will take full credit if I'm right. Hugesmile 

I see where you are going, but I still think the next episode with their 1 on 1 metaphor talk will be telling in what the edit is going.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 am

In Harrison speak, a full Mesnick is what fans call the rail wail (when he ran to the railing on a balcony and cried in agony -- this was after he let Molly go). Conveniently enough a cameraman was situated on the ground and ready to catch the crying action, ha. A half Mesnick is when a man is crying but not over the top like Jason's rail wail.

Source: Harrison has used this terminology while discussing crying men in past seasons as well. He thinks it's funny when the men get so emotional they start crying, so he likes to make fun of it.

I can understand where the confusion comes in because fans will say things like "pulling a Brad" (Brad 1.0 picks nobody) and "pulling a Mesnick" (Jason dumps Melissa for Molly) when discussing possible outcomes to every season since those events happened. But I do believe for Harrison a Mesnick refers to men crying, because he's used it in that context before. We shall see, the speculation is fun so I'm not trying to squash it, just pointing out how CH has used these words before.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:56 am

terabithia wrote:In Harrison speak, a full Mesnick is what fans call the rail wail (when he ran to the railing on a balcony and cried in agony -- this was after he let Molly go). Conveniently enough a cameraman was situated on the ground and ready to catch the crying action, ha. A half Mesnick is when a man is crying but not over the top like Jason's rail wail.

Source: Harrison has used this terminology while discussing crying men in past seasons as well. He thinks it's funny when the men get so emotional they start crying, so he likes to make fun of it.

I can understand where the confusion comes in because fans will say things like "pulling a Brad" (Brad 1.0 picks nobody) and "pulling a Mesnick" (Jason dumps Melissa for Molly) when discussing possible outcomes to every season since those events happened. But I do believe for Harrison a Mesnick refers to men crying, because he's used it in that context before. We shall see, the speculation is fun so I'm not trying to squash it, just pointing out how CH has used these words before.

thumbsup

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:07 pm

terabithia wrote:In Harrison speak, a full Mesnick is what fans call the rail wail (when he ran to the railing on a balcony and cried in agony -- this was after he let Molly go). Conveniently enough a cameraman was situated on the ground and ready to catch the crying action, ha. A half Mesnick is when a man is crying but not over the top like Jason's rail wail.

That's interesting to learn. Thank you. But what CH meant is kind of inconsequential to me thinking this. It was just the idea it triggered in me about the OTHER Mesnick that he pulled.

Desiree pulling the OTHER Mesnick is certainly ONE explanation for him leaving and for everything that ensues.

Maybe he did do/say something to cause it, but she could've been the one to send him home or tell him it was over. After all, doesn't she start saying in her PIs that "It's over for me . . . I don't want to love someone who doesn't love me the same . . . I just want to go home." He could've broken her heart, but she could just as easily have been the one to send him home. Thus, we get the SC of him leaving, which people seem to think only those who are sent home get. And then she's brokenhearted because she really did love Brooks. And then she begins to second-guess herself, and the whole thing. She begins to see where her heart is. Sometimes it does take pushing someone away or losing them to find out, especially in a situation like the one she is in, dealing with a bunch of guys.

I am not totally sold on the idea that he voluntarily leaves. He just doesn't seem like he's a guy who feels he's in control when he's wandering around the forest crying and saying "This is the worst day of my life" and "There's nothing I can say." Why would it be the worst day of his life, anyway, if he had somewhat to do with wanting to exit? It'd be bad. But the worst day of his life would be total heartbreak; something outside of his control. :yes: 

I better stop before I convince myself completely and get blindsided.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Also, remember the RS claim that Brooks wasn't anywhere close to wanting to get married when we heard how he was the front runner. Fits the edit of him leaving.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love