SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 31 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:24 pm

They don't have to release SCs so what they choose to show is interesting and also what we don't see. That they gave us both Chris & Drew in 2 dates each seems to indicate that they're the f2. If that was all there was to it I doubt we'd have gotten so much. Brooks leaving and more importantly him possibly coming back makes sense of why we're not seeing him on dates plus why they seem to be giving us the outcome. They don't usually serve it to us on a platter. We have to work for it so I think what they're not showing is just as important as what they are.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15350

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Only person that is shown having a LCD is Chris S.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:31 pm

albean99 wrote:They don't have to release SCs so what they choose to show is interesting and also what we don't see. That they gave us both Chris & Drew in 2 dates each seems to indicate that they're the f2. If that was all there was to it I doubt we'd have gotten so much. Brooks leaving and more importantly him possibly coming back makes sense of why we're not seeing him on dates plus why they seem to be giving us the outcome. They don't usually serve it to us on a platter. We have to work for it so I think what they're not showing is just as important as what they are.

But isn't showing him leave in tears and then no SC or scene in promo not serving it on a platter if he is really leaving? Reverse psychology I guess, but too me they are almost trying too hard not to show him at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:33 pm

:yes:

I think he leaves before or after his FD, comes back before Drew's LCD, Des decides to tell Drew while on the LCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:44 pm

What I'm trying to get from those saying that Drew is Final 1, is that you guys can't have it both ways.  You can't sit there and say that Drew has a FD and LCD and then say that Desiree is sitting there saying she wants to go home wearing the same outfit with Brooks at the Verandah, but she's the one to let Brooks go.  If she let Brooks go, why make it seem like Drew leaves?  Why not let Brooks go at the Final 3 RC?  Why go all the way to the Verandah pier (and not even inside his villa) if you are saying he needs to go?

Then at the LCD they are having a horseback ride and suddenly Drew doesn't think it can work? I'm just trying to get where that makes any sense, because it doesn't.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:02 pm

atem wrote:What I'm trying to get from those saying that Drew is Final 1, is that you guys can't have it both ways.  You can't sit there and say that Drew has a FD and LCD and then say that Desiree is sitting there saying she wants to go home wearing the same outfit with Brooks at the Verandah, but she's the one to let Brooks go.  If she let Brooks go, why make it seem like Drew leaves?  Why not let Brooks go at the Final 3 RC?  Why go all the way to the Verandah pier (and not even inside his villa) if you are saying he needs to go?

Then at the LCD they are having a horseback ride and suddenly Drew doesn't think it can work?  I'm just trying to get where that makes any sense, because it doesn't.

Why did Des go through with the HB ride first before this serious discussion? no idea 

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:13 pm

sophienette wrote:
albean99 wrote:They don't have to release SCs so what they choose to show is interesting and also what we don't see. That they gave us both Chris & Drew in 2 dates each seems to indicate that they're the f2. If that was all there was to it I doubt we'd have gotten so much. Brooks leaving and more importantly him possibly coming back makes sense of why we're not seeing him on dates plus why they seem to be giving us the outcome. They don't usually serve it to us on a platter. We have to work for it so I think what they're not showing is just as important as what they are.

But isn't showing him leave in tears and then no SC or scene in promo not serving it on a platter if he is really leaving? Reverse psychology I guess, but too me they are almost trying too hard not to show him at all!

i think the average viewer probably can see a strong connection between brooks and des. they may have heard the spoilers too. so...tptb are trying to throw them for a loop to stay tuned. also, just drama drama drama all the way around with the promo for those that tune in for the drama. they've just appealed to those that like primarily romance and those that like primarily drama. i have to admit i think this season is picking back up starting with the last epi. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:13 pm

atem wrote:What I'm trying to get from those saying that Drew is Final 1, is that you guys can't have it both ways.  You can't sit there and say that Drew has a FD and LCD and then say that Desiree is sitting there saying she wants to go home wearing the same outfit with Brooks at the Verandah, but she's the one to let Brooks go.  If she let Brooks go, why make it seem like Drew leaves?  Why not let Brooks go at the Final 3 RC?  Why go all the way to the Verandah pier (and not even inside his villa) if you are saying he needs to go?

Then at the LCD they are having a horseback ride and suddenly Drew doesn't think it can work?  I'm just trying to get where that makes any sense, because it doesn't.

No one is saying that Drew is F1 at this point. He could be but then again so could Chris and Brooks.

We are only going by what was shown to us in the preview. If it all made sense then why bother watching the show at all ? The point of the preview is give us some clips that actually occured, add to that VOs which probably didn't even occur at that time and leave out lots of clips of stuff that occured as well. So asking for all the answers in episode 6 is  impossible because no one, not even the spoiler kings and queens have them.

However the fact is  that both Drew and Chris got FDs and LCD because of the different clothes. There is no wishing away scenes that they have shown us just because we may want Brooks to be F1 as per the spoilers.
The other fact is that Des cried with Brooks and he went off in a limo. Is that the end of the line for him ? No one knows because it has not been shown.
Another fact is that Des cried with Drew and hugged him but is that the end of the line for him ? No one know because nothing after that has been shown.
Chris was in the back of the limo but we don't know if that is him leaving or going to the FRC.

Again the point of the preview is to give us some clips but not everything and basically make everyone think that she is alone. Now it is for us to speculate and sleuth what could have happened using the clips that have been provided.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:16 pm

agentcurls wrote:

Why did Des go through with the HB ride first before this serious discussion? no idea 

Because she was on a date with Drew and during dates people start talking. Their discussion obviously turned serious.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Because she was on a date with Drew and during dates people start talking. Their discussion obviously turned serious.

Constantine and Ashley went on their FD and seemed to be having a great time till dinner when he takes himself out so it's not like leaving after what seems to be a great date hasn't been done before
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Looks like she was really giving her all like she told Drew, even though maybe her heart wasn't into it, and perhaps Drew could sense that. I have to give Des credit for at least trying to go through with this LCD. She was obviously very torn. It says a lot about her feelings towards Drew.....but were they strong enough to forget about Brooks? I'm not so sure.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:38 pm

agentcurls wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Looks like she was really giving her all like she told Drew, even though maybe her heart wasn't into it, and perhaps Drew could sense that. I have to give Des credit for at least trying to go through with this LCD. She was obviously very torn. It says a lot about her feelings towards Drew.....but were they strong enough to forget about Brooks? I'm not so sure.

yeah, she just looks completely defeated in that one scene where she says she just wants to go home. she really does look "done" there. they wouldn't let her do that though, so i think she tried to rally and salvage things with drew but he isn't having it. can't blame him. of course it could be different with drew saying it's never going to work with her and brooks but then why would she be so upset saying he (drew) was the one she was holding on for while crying. i know that is supposedly spliced and diced. it'll be interesting to see what really happens with drew. all i know is des looks devastated still and her face is totally blotchy from crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love