SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:53 pm

They really do have a strong bond.

TPTB are showing us this for maximum emotional effect come finale time.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:54 pm

atem wrote:
b wrote:She's been gaga over him for a while, but I think that clip shows he really cares for her too, so why leave?

Yeah, but notice he hasn't been saying the anything near the L word like everyone else?  

Which is why Des may have her freak out moment later on. But then she must realize he is being fairly level-headed given the crazy time frame with which to fall in love!?

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:55 pm

atem wrote:
b wrote:She's been gaga over him for a while, but I think that clip shows he really cares for her too, so why leave?

Yeah, but notice he hasn't been saying the anything near the L word like everyone else?  

Brooks keeps the cards very close...it will be interesting to see what he says on Monday. In fairness they haven't showed  him talking about their relationship in a while.
Monday we should hear where his head is.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:03 pm

That date is so freaking awesome looking! Wow. I swear I'm watching it a billion times.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:05 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

Brooks keeps the cards very close...it will be interesting to see what he says on Monday. In fairness they haven't showed  him talking about their relationship in a while.
Perhaps that is the reason the bells start going off in her head ? She did say she wanted someone to be open with her. Perhaps she is not getting enough validation.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:07 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

He did tell her he is happy with their relationship thus far during their SQT in Barcelona.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:07 pm

I post here what i posted in another thread. I think all Brooks fans will enjoy this huge sneak peek of the next episode in Madeira. You can watch the date in Madeira and Des whispering sweet things :yes: .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Mac users could have problem to watch the video)

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

Perhaps that is the reason the bells start going off in her head ? She did say she wanted someone to be open with her. Perhaps she is not getting enough validation.

All good points! :yes:  Maybe she had already made her decision...and she does something like Jillian did to Kiptyn (along the lines of would he be ready for a 'commitment' at the end of it all)... and she didn't like his response??

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:11 pm

misticia wrote:I post here what i posted in another thread. I think all Brooks fans will enjoy this huge sneak peek of the next episode in Madeira. You can watch the date in Madeira and Des whispering sweet things :yes: .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Mac users could have problem to watch the video)

You bet I'm enjoying it! I freaking LOVE it! That is like the most awesome date I've ever seen on this show!High clap 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:16 pm

^^^ i was thinking last night that there probably isn't a better date on the show. it's pretty hard to beat sitting in the clouds. talk about romantic! :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:24 pm

I think it'll be a conversation gone wrong, he tells her he's not sure he's ready to propose (she just did have 2 overnights with other guys & maybe he's questioning her too). She can't give him answers yet, big blowout/misunderstanding ensues. Maybe he doesn't show up at the F3 RC or they have to pick him up in his t-shirt/shorts, and then she cuts him, which is why we see him in the limo dressed down crying. But...I think Drew figures out her feelings on the LCD, and helps her through whatever she's feeling for Brooks ("can't help these things") which is why she calls him kindhearted. How the FRC is handled, who knows, but so far we only have Chris crying in a limo.

What she wanted was to get engaged, but discovered she needed the guy who said he wasn't sure if he could propose at the end of it all. Does he surprise her and propose anyway though?

That's my theory for today, subject to change after Monday.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:24 pm

At least he's using his head and his heart to go through tis process. I think he's a realist and is trying to go by his real emotions and not drink all of the Bach koolaid. You can get swept away and wake up engaged and wonder WTH happened.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love