SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by reidaddict Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:38 am

atem wrote:
reidaddict wrote:
atem wrote:
reidaddict wrote:
atem wrote:Hey, did you guys notice she said adverbs and not adjectives with Chris Harrison?

Actually they weren't even adverbs they were verbs!!! I noticed right away lol

Didn't she say adverbs?

Just rewatched and she def said "during the day we were gonna come up with some verbs to gage" so at some point in the date they figured out her adjectives were verbs!! lol

Oops, sorry.  Thanks for the correction.  I wish I could re-watch their date already.

No problem, I didn't mean to seem as though I was correcting cause I just remembered her NOT saying adj to Chris but couldn't quite recall what she had said til I watched it again. I have already watched the entire episode over (minus the Michael G part, fast forward lol) and I picked up several things I had missed the first go around!!!

reidaddict

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:39 am

momoftrips wrote:
kcbarnwell KC Barnwell
My sis just met Brooks from the bachelorette!!!!! teambrooks bachelorette jealous [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just wanted to post the earlier pic from today.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:39 am

So I'm confused about the scene they've shown of brooks crying during what seems to be the evening portion of their date.  They def didn't show it. I have to see if the sweater he's wearing there is the same one he wore tonight. When did he cry like that and why?

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:41 am

Soleil wrote:So I'm confused about the scene they've shown of brooks crying during what seems to be the evening portion of their date.  They def didn't show it. I have to see if the sweater he's wearing there is the same one he wore tonight. When did he cry like that and why?

It was a different sweater. It was blue.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:45 am

Jokers has the preview for next week and the mini preview with Zak's sis
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:52 am

Brooks' younger brother looks like Matthew Perry
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:04 am

BarbB222 wrote:Brooks' younger brother looks like Matthew Perry

A very small resemblance to me.

I just can't shake that Brooks isn't final 1 though. The show doesn't show a love story. Never has and never will to me.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:10 am

atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:I wonder how Brooks would have reacted if she said that to him. Like where do you think we're in our relationship. Des answers, I'm there Brooks, at the finish line waiting for you.

Good question!

I wish I could re-watch their date already!  Ugh.  I wish I had DVR.

The date was so beautiful and surreal. I know there is heartbreak coming up but I really think it comes from the sincerest of places on both of their parts. I know Brooks is behind but I also know he is sincere and definitely has strong feelings for her. Saying "I love you" shouldn't be taken for granted and where and when it is said shouldn't necessarily be known or dictated. I know that is how this show sometimes operates but I am glad Brooks didn't do it when basically everyone else did. It takes away the special meaning of it to me. Des even said after she basically told Chris H  that she is in love with Brooks "at the finish line" after he asked her if he told her he loved her that he shows how deeply he cares for her. I am more convinced than ever that the rest of this season is the story of Bres, the good, the bad, the heartbreaking and ultimately their love for each other. I think they saw how obvious Brooks was as Des pick and took advantage of the drama towards the end. They basically said screw it, here's the ending (her convo with Chris H on the show tonight) but they are going to use the other stuff coming up to keep the suspense/doubt going and keepign the viewers wondering how the heck is it still them at the end with all that eventually goes on?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:16 am

agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Oh my gosh! I can't believe she actually admitted she was in love with him. I knew Des was a smitten kitten but wow! I haven't been watching the show for that long, has the lead ever been this head over heels before hometown dates? And I thought Arie Jr. had fallen quickly for Emily Maynard...

I think they have, but they never admitted it.  I guess it's that hard to hide?  I don't get it myself.  This show usually doesn't do that and that scares me.  

:hidingchair It scares me too, a little...but again, TPTB are leaving that nugget in there so that the next few epis are that much more of a roller coaster, making for an extra- dramatic finale, etc....exactly what Fleiss wants. And the viewers win, too, because maybe actually do get to witness the love story.

I don't trust this show.  She said she's falling in love with Chris too.
Was that said in a PI or VO? Sorry I haven't been able to watch yet. I appreciate the little nuggets everyone!

When she spoke to Chris Harrison.  Then she said 'Welcome, to the Bachelorette'.
I can just see CH in that sit down (camera on Des), giving her a look that says..."girl, you better say something about the other dudes so we still have a show" Hugesmile

Did you see when he was like....so It's Over?!!!!!!! in that way where he basically told her to not be obvious laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:18 am

atem wrote:

I just can't shake that Brooks isn't final 1 though.   The show doesn't show a love story.  Never has and never will to me.

If not Brooks, then who? Chris or Drew?  

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:19 am

atem wrote:

I just can't shake that Brooks isn't final 1 though.   The show doesn't show a love story.  Never has and never will to me.

Something feels off to me also.  With Brooks, there just giving too much away.  I anticipated a different edit.. even if they want to tell the story of Brooks' doubt and can they come together in the end, why not really play up Drew or Chris.  I rem seeing several Maderia SC of intimate body language/affection of Chris/Des date which they didn't show (they showed her looking bored for the first part of the date).  Even w/o the Brooks spoiler, it looks like a slam dunk, so why highlight even more that he's her F1, when they usually throw suspicion off the F1.  I'm sure the spoiler is correct given the multiple trusted sources on here, but my brain keeps saying Drew, Drew, Drew.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:19 am

BarbB222 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Oh my gosh! I can't believe she actually admitted she was in love with him. I knew Des was a smitten kitten but wow! I haven't been watching the show for that long, has the lead ever been this head over heels before hometown dates? And I thought Arie Jr. had fallen quickly for Emily Maynard...

I think they have, but they never admitted it.  I guess it's that hard to hide?  I don't get it myself.  This show usually doesn't do that and that scares me.  

:hidingchair It scares me too, a little...but again, TPTB are leaving that nugget in there so that the next few epis are that much more of a roller coaster, making for an extra- dramatic finale, etc....exactly what Fleiss wants. And the viewers win, too, because maybe actually do get to witness the love story.

I don't trust this show.  She said she's falling in love with Chris too.
Was that said in a PI or VO? Sorry I haven't been able to watch yet. I appreciate the little nuggets everyone!

When she spoke to Chris Harrison.  Then she said 'Welcome, to the Bachelorette'.
I can just see CH in that sit down (camera on Des), giving her a look that says..."girl, you better say something about the other dudes so we still have a show" Hugesmile

The thing is if the other guys are watching tonight and hearing this. Even tho Des she was keeping an open heart, if Brooks is the F1, they will feel a bit cheated and used. Even if Brooks is not F1 unless Des shows that kind of emotion for them, it won't work. You can't be lukewarm after you commit.

Very true. from what was aired tonight, I can't imagine wanting to be the F1 if it is anyone but Brooks.....

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+51
asim
mrsbatonmom
Mustang19
MVMom39forever
ImeldaMarcos