SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:14 pm

auntie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Here i am…I will call…what shall I ask????

When did Brooks check out?  giggling 

Tell them Nutty, you work for the BaBS Investigating Committee. :giggle: 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here i am…I will call…what shall I ask????

That you were wondering if there were any units like that one with two levels you can rent and if that is one of their units.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:22 pm

I called. She said the villas are 2 stories. I asked about tile (told her I was looking at pictures online).
She said some are terra cotta, some are white.  yes 
It's upside down, bottom level is bedrooms, top is kitchen and living area.
Stairs are inside.

Last edited by nutty1 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:I called. She said the villas are 2 stories. I asked about tile (told her I was looking at pictures online).
She said some are terra cotta, some are white.  yes 
It's upside down, bottom level is bedrooms, top is kitchen and living area.
Stars are inside.

Mmmm... thanks for asking for us! yes 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:34 pm

I need help….I called back and flat out asked if their villas were used in the show and if anyone stayed there, and she said yes to both.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:05 pm

nutty1 wrote:I need help….I called back and flat out asked if their villas were used in the show and if anyone stayed there, and she said yes to both.

High clap  Thanks so much! Well, that ends one mystery, but leaves so much else!

Oh, could we call the zip line people and ask if they will be in the episode? That you are a mega fan of the show and want to do some of the things done for the show?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:05 pm

I am back to the ring. I now it looks like Chris' fingers, and it looks like it's him sitting in his room at Galley Bay, but the ring picture is outside. What do you all think??

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:35 pm

I think, You Da Girl Nutty! :cutesmile!:
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am back to the ring. I now it looks like Chris' fingers, and it looks like it's him sitting in his room at Galley Bay, but the ring picture is outside. What do you all think??

I don't get what the big deal is. Yes, it's outside. Yes, there's a scene of Chris inside the room at the Galley Bay. He's in a suit with a white shirt in a limo and obviously has a LCD and even RS says he's in the Final 2.

I'm just not getting why people are obsessed with the ring picture!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:46 pm

atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am back to the ring. I now it looks like Chris' fingers, and it looks like it's him sitting in his room at Galley Bay, but the ring picture is outside. What do you all think??

I don't get what the big deal is.   Yes, it's outside.  Yes, there's a scene of Chris inside the room at the Galley Bay.  He's in a suit with a white shirt in a limo and obviously has a LCD and even RS says he's in the Final 2.

I'm just not getting why people are obsessed with the ring picture!

It's called sleuthing. We obsess about everything and it pays off sometimes.

Nutty, kudos to you for confirming where Brooks was staying. yes  I do think it looks like Chris is outside. Maybe the shot they often take of them contemplating the ring after picking it out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Because some of my friends are still thinking it is Zak…..I don't think so, but I don't know if it definitely matches picture of Chris in his room.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:12 pm

I automatically thought it was Zak because the ring lacked luster that we're used to from Neil Lane. Maybe it's just the angle. Those naughty editors. Messing with our curious minds. It's as perplexing as telling me to sit in the corner in a round room.:shocked!:
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

+45
MaggieBach
Admin
latergator
IrishGal
tigertiz