SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:21 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:06 am

While it's possible Brooks leaving is a fake out I'm not thinking it is because the alternative is a f3 and a f2+1 which doesn't make any sense. I believe they tried to make it look like Des let Brooks go and Drew left on his own so likely neither happened exactly that way. Drew didn't even leave if that was a LCD so the only thing Des had to be heartbroken about was Brooks.

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:07 am

I am still trying to figure out why Brooks is at the Verandah talking with her.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:25 am

by loro Today at 12:14 am

Could Brooks have interrupted someone else's date to say he had to leave but he would
be back as soon as he could. Its an 7 hour flight to slc could be back in two days?

Pull a Bryden? I could see the show making him do that. I have no idea though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:54 am

nutty1 wrote:I am still trying to figure out why Brooks is at the Verandah talking with her.

My take on this is that way they could have a limo shot of Brooks and create some much needed drama stupid stupid indicating the frontrunner leaves. It worked didn't it?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:57 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am still trying to figure out why Brooks is at the Verandah talking with her.

My take on this is that way they could have a limo shot of Brooks and create some much needed drama stupid stupid indicating the frontrunner leaves. It worked didn't it?

Absolutely!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 am

albean99 wrote:While it's possible Brooks leaving is a fake out I'm not thinking it is because the alternative is a f3 and a f2+1 which doesn't make any sense. I believe they tried to make it look like Des let Brooks go and Drew left on his own so likely neither happened exactly that way. Drew didn't even leave if that was a LCD so the only thing Does had to be heartbroken about was Brooks.

I agree, albean, that Brooks is the only person to be heartbroken about. What I don't get is that if that's Drew/Des on the bed kissing at LCD, when exactly does she let him go? That isn't a break up scene and isn't next step FRC?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:17 am

Ok, I just watched the last season preview (again) but this time in slow-mo. Noticed there is a helicopter shot and in the very bottom left corner it appears there are two men walking towards the helicopter and they appear to be dressed in long sleeves. There doesn't seem to be anything else in the shot. Can anyone confirm if I'm nuts (you know, more than usual)? stupid 

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:34 am

jojo47 wrote:
albean99 wrote:While it's possible Brooks leaving is a fake out I'm not thinking it is because the alternative is a f3 and a f2+1 which doesn't make any sense. I believe they tried to make it look like Des let Brooks go and Drew left on his own so likely neither happened exactly that way. Drew didn't even leave if that was a LCD so the only thing Does had to be heartbroken about was Brooks.

I agree, albean, that Brooks is the only person to be heartbroken about. What I don't get is that if that's Drew/Des on the bed kissing at LCD, when exactly does she let him go? That isn't a break up scene and isn't next step FRC?

(pesky auto correct - Does = Des)

That's what I'm confused about, jojo. I really hope that Drew isn't the 3rd guy at at FRC. I suppose Brooks could leave and not return but the edit doesn't seem to support that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:39 am

Maybe tptb actually did low-budget it and that really is the 'fantasy' suite. It fits better, so that Des can then let him go during their LCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:09 am

BKay wrote:Maybe tptb actually did low-budget it and that really is the 'fantasy' suite. It fits better, so that Des can then let him go during their LCD.

But TPTB don't pay for these rooms. The whole thing is generally comped for the advertisement they receive. And that brings in huge business.
There is a Rosewood resort in Antigua and they utilize Rosewood properties all the time, so it makes no sense.
That will be one of the interesting things for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 55 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+45
MaggieBach
Admin
latergator
IrishGal
tigertiz