SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 28 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Chris is possibly let go at F3? That's a new thought. That would make room for Brooks if he was.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:02 pm

I looked on Google Earth extensively at the area around St Anne's Point and feel they didn't have the RC at St Anne's IF the SCs above were the RC because the boats in the water show them to be on lower ground than St Anne's.

Judging by the nearness and number of boats, the short span across the water to land (as seen behind Chris) I am guessing they had the RC at Nelson's Dockyard or nearby. It's the only place I've found that has the type of tree coverage and greenery, short span across water, and a marina or place where quite a few boats could be moored. It's a historic site and not far from St. Anne's.

Notice the post behind Des, like something you'd find at a marina:

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Rc_f3_14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Rc_f3_15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Rc_f3_16

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:07 pm

SueSt wrote:
BKay wrote:and the detail on the dress shown in the 2nd set, you can see peach:

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Rc_f3_13

WoW!!!  great catch... so does this mean Chris is let go at F3 RC?

I don't think that means Chris leaves.
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:11 pm

As I said earlier, it doesn't give much insight into anything, except for the fact that tptb tried to make it look like she was letting Chris go or something during a private convo with him in the preview.

If this was the F3 RC, then who is she saying "I'm sorry" to if Brooks had already left? And we know she doesn't let Chris or Drew go since we have their dates photos. Out of the preview, we actually do see her speak "I'm sorry," while the rest was in voiceovers.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:
SueSt wrote:

WoW!!!  great catch... so does this mean Chris is let go at F3 RC?

I don't think that means Chris leaves.

Neither do I. We already have SC evidence that Chris goes farthur.

However I do feel that she cries in front of the guys during the Ceremony. Obvs. we don't know if it is 3 guys or just 2 guys.

BKay - can you please explain in detail what you mean by 'it was not supposed to be Drew' ????? I can clearly see Drews picture behind her shoulder.

I think I am dense (sorry BKay you have had a stressful day today !!!!) but if you just summarize what you think you found we can go back and look at the SCs closely again. Thanks!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Great BKay. Maybe she is saying "I'm sorry" because she could not continue with the RC since Brooks has left. Too distraught?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:15 pm

We know Chris doesn't leave because he has more dates per the SCs. It's very possible that CH & Des were at her suite for the discussion but the RC being elsewhere. Good catch, BKay. I don't think it was said to one guy but to both Chris & Drew and think she was saying "I'm sorry" because she was crying & clearly upset in front of them. Maybe she had to excuse herself to get her composure back?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:16 pm

are you thinking this is the same as her outfit on the yacht with chris last epi? if so, i really don't think it is the same outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:17 pm

It is definitely the same dress she wore with CH, when she was talking to him before the 3 to 2 RC.
Maybe she is crying because she is so upset that Brooks isn't there.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:It is definitely the same dress she wore with CH, when she was talking to him before the 3 to 2 RC.
Maybe she is crying because she is so upset that Brooks isn't there.
yes, it is the same as that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Screencaps/Photos - Spoilers - Discussion

+45
MaggieBach
Admin
latergator
IrishGal
tigertiz