SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Post by motheroffive Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:23 pm

The Wetpaint article from last week said they would be in Dallas for a week. Tomorrow is a week. Wednesday to Sunday would be a good trip to Cabo. The fact that they are getting their hair done in Dallas tells me that they are probably not going back to LA before Cabo.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Sean just got owned. Cat wins that round.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:27 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:@SeanLowe09: This is my life now. @clmgiudici

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Bovowc10

laugh out loud, problems of a whipped guy :Smiley: 

Looks she has that watch on that she took a picture of yesterday.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:27 pm

^^^ it is real life and its adorable. I love when they tweet silly things like this.

And I wonder if they are tired of hearing themselves called a cute or adorable couple?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:30 pm

umngirl wrote:Sean just got owned. Cat wins that round.

^^^ what she said.

Methinks Mr Beefcake is going to be on the losing end of many fun battles for the rest of his life.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:31 pm

lipsis wrote:Lol love it

@clmgiudici: And this is mine. @SeanLowe09, two can play that game Smiley http://t.co/OCSu62LyH7

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Cc56b2805fc9b364f930cd8bbdf741cd_zps37c9bbb4

rotfl Oh Sean, she just pwned you! I love her quick wit!

lipsis wrote:Methinks Mr Beefcake is going to be on the losing end of many fun battles for the rest of his life.

word giggling 
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:37 pm

It's only the beginning Sean. You'll be doing a lot more than that. giggling 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Pia1 wrote:It's only the beginning Sean. You'll be doing a lot more than that. giggling 

Yea he hasn't even been to a ob/gyn appointment yet. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:41 pm

These two are adorable and it is really easy to just fall in love with them. Great Couple!!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15 - Page 3 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Cajunprince7 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Hurricane Erick just brushed by Cabo San Lucas a couple of days ago .  The weather forecast for the next 5 or 6 days is partly cloudy and chance of rain. May not be the best time to take a vacation there. Just saying.....

Cajunprince7

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:58 pm

lipsis wrote:
Pia1 wrote:It's only the beginning Sean. You'll be doing a lot more than that. giggling 

Yea he hasn't even been to a ob/gyn appointment yet. Lol

My thoughts exactly! This is making me chuckle.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Cajunprince7 wrote:Hurricane Erick just brushed by Cabo San Lucas a couple of days ago .  The weather forecast for the next 5 or 6 days is partly cloudy and chance of rain. May not be the best time to take a vacation there. Just saying.....

That's pretty normal for this time of year. I'm sure they can still find a time to relax and be on the beach and hang out by the pool.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #15

+37
jaromarie
luv2sing
livelife
renaissance
Linds911