SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:47 am

Of course, Jimmy Kimmel is in with the show!  He even let it out the bag that the show is pushing for Drew to be the next Bachelor.  

When Chris Harrison asked about Brooks, Desiree couldn't hide her smile, etc.  She has no problem doing that now.

There's a reason JK kept Chris totally out of the conversation.

agentcurls wrote:Des would be unrecognizable with a blonde wig. I remember Ali saying she used to use a brunette wig to travel. And I still think they have met one another remotely, possibly somewhere in the middle by car. They both love road trips, as expressed on their dates.

Possible.

Last edited by atem on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:49 am

albean99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This isn't much better but they don't look like beads to me or a bracelet. I'm wondering if it's a fringe for a cushion or possibly scarf? :greenman:

I've already said that, but no one listens to me. I've said it could be a pillow. It could be his shirt. He's leaning against something, like the back of a couch, his face on his hand. That could be his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:49 am

Re The Family pics of Fourth of July I think I read it as Sophie saying it was the 4th and not the weekend. Maybe Sophie can clarify.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:49 am

nutty1 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:Oh, brother.  Here is an arrow pointing to it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm just asking if there is anyone that can get a better view of it.

I don't get it. I see either his own shoulder OR he is crying into her chest/shoulders and that could be her wrist with beads. But that bunched up fabric would have to be long-sleeves.

You don't get what...that those are beads?  Or you don't think they are or what?

Her point was that there was a reason why we couldn't see the full shot.  Why such an up close shot?

atem, i looked at the video and where you are thinking there are beads just looks like the edges of more of that green fabric. i don't know what it is but i don't believe there are beads there.

as for the spoiler, screencaps et al, what about that quote you found by one of the producers saying "guys leave and come back"? if not for that quote i would doubt the spoiler et al but with it i think everything adds up. brooks freaks out, leaves, des is devastated, things somehow get resolved with drew and/or chris, brooks comes back and proposes. easy peasy! i really think it's brooks and everything works out in the end--largely because of that quote you found about guys leaving and coming back.

Not to me it doesn't.  

There hasn't been one weekend, but for the very first one that they have been together.  Not ONE. There's always a picture or something showing she's either somewhere or he's somewhere.  They didn't spend the 4th together either.

MF loved Desiree so much, because he wants to stick it to RS.

Notice that Jimmy Kimmel didn't mention Chris at all in the top 3?  There's a reason, she can't lie.

The theme song for Desiree and Chris S.  Nothing for Brooks.  He hasn't done anything indicating he's falling in love with her or wooing her, but that time at the dodge ball game.  After that, nothing.  

The beach scenes, etc. all point to Chris S., not Brooks.  

Regarding JK, you think he is in cohoes with TPTB? She looked fairly nervous at the end of the interview regarding Brooks. Jimmy even made fun of her about it.

And I have monitored activity very closely and actually, there are at least TWO times other than July 4th that we MAY be able to attribute them being together...but yes 4th weekend is correct. They were not together. Brooks was with his family. Could Des have been with hers as well? I suppose but she was completely off grid.

Having said, that with exception of the 4th of July weekend the other times Des was off grid so was Brooks. Any other times if she was not with Brooks she wasn't with anyone else either because here were sightings of her or she was doing  promotion for the show.

sfrank, what about the airport sighting?

Airport sighting was for Brooks over the 4th....we now have proof that he travelled with his family.  As I said the only other times that Des was off grid so was Brooks but they were definitely not together for the 4th. The only thing is that there wasn't a single sighting of Des ANYWHERE during the weekend which is suspicious.

Now I don't see them not being together for the  4th as some huge red flag. It was clearly a family trip that was likely planned way ahead of time ....too many people to coordinate for anything last minute, IMO.  The problem I have is that there is nothing on Des' end which could indicate that she was with someone else. If someone can find out what Chris did for the 4th ( pics with family) that might shed some light on things.

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am

atem wrote:Of course, Jimmy Kimmel is in with the show!  He even let it out the bag that the show is pushing for Drew to be the next Bachelor.  

When Chris Harrison asked about Brooks, Desiree couldn't hide her smile, etc.  She has no problem doing that now.

Chris would have to come so very far with Des for me to believe he could come close to being F1. I just don't see her being into him on a raw mental level. Sure, she is attracted to him & finds him charming and endearing, but I just don't see that spark. Maybe the spark will come in remaining episodes.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:51 am

This thread has now gone :pullouthair:  I think I'll depart now. Happy freaking out.

P.S. I still be-LEEEEEVE!

Last edited by canyonvue on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:51 am

atem, were you saying he flew to be in ID for the weekend? i may have misunderstood you there and thought you were saying he was with family in utah.

the thing is the only time tptb hand the F1 to us on a platter is when the F1 is a villian like courtney. why would they do that with chris and make it soooo obvious in the preview that he is F1? things are never, ever what they seem with this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:52 am

He could be holding something that belongs to her like he's consoling himself with a scarf or something. How the heck after her tears and confession to CH that she loves him are any logical people supposed to buy that it's Chris or drew after three weeks? Not gonna happen!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:53 am

agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:Of course, Jimmy Kimmel is in with the show!  He even let it out the bag that the show is pushing for Drew to be the next Bachelor.  

Chris would have to come so very far with Des for me to believe he could come close to being F1. I just don't see her being into him on a raw mental level. Sure, she is attracted to him & finds him charming and endearing, but I just don't see that spark. Maybe the spark will come in remaining episodes.

Why do you think JK did that? Made no sense, unless the show asked him to. They know how bad a liar she is!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:53 am

Cat actually posted a picture of herself with a wig she used to wear to disguise herself when she travelled to see Sean. So who knows! giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 am

gabriele wrote:atem, were you saying he flew to be in ID for the weekend? i may have misunderstood you there and thought you were saying he was with family in utah.

the thing is the only time tptb hand the F1 to us on a platter is when the F1 is a villian like courtney. why would they do that with chris and make it soooo obvious in the preview that he is F1? things are never, ever what they seem with this show.

Yes, he flew to ID for the weekend.

Desiree was off since the 3rd and Chris S tweeted one time on the 2nd or 3rd.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 am

agentcurls wrote:Des would be unrecognizable with a blonde wig. I remember Ali saying she used to use a brunette wig to travel. And I still think they have met one another remotely, possibly somewhere in the middle by car. They both love road trips, as expressed on their dates.

Possible.

I don't know if I'm buying JK thing...I think there's more you could point to as Chris F1 but I guess it is possible.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild