SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Peppermom -- I think the "reward" of the lead picking the F1 that someone really likes is that the poster/fan feels they have made the right judgment(s) about the F1, and it validates the poster's sense that he or she is a good judge of character.  I really can't think of any other type of "reward" applicable in this situation.

For one, it was early morning ramblings. But the reward is sticking with your choice no matter the ups and downs and seeing the real love story unfold . If you're really invested into a season and I get it that some aren't, you care about the outcome. There was only ONE real story being told and what the lead had to do to get there. It is rewarding to have seen the true connection even tho many might have disagreed. I know some might bold things and pick at my statement but I'm just a fan who really loves this season and the one Des will choose .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 27 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:41 pm

DMBFan wrote:
atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:If victorrelax is a so-called friend of Brooks, I will be mega pissed off and let down!  If there are a set of people that I cannot stand it's hackers and dumb jerks like Anonymous!

I'm so confused. How did we get from victor relax, some hacker, to him being friends with Brooks? And who is Anonymous?

Anonymous are a bunch of hackers.

There is no way this is Anonymous, they have bigger fish to fry (like Westboro Baptist Church) then some little bachelor spoiler site.  This will be some punk kid who has nothing better to do with his time.  

Yeah, I agree. Why would they care about this site? I think some people think that the whole world sees us and cares.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:46 pm

motheroffive wrote:@RealitySteve: Funny that Michael just said in his conf call this week "We're not allowed to talk to the other guys on the show til after MTA,"...(cont)

@RealitySteve: (Cont)...even though we know they all do. Yet here is Michael and Brooks at the SL Club in Miami Beach last night [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This shows me that Brooks can travel and not be detected. No airport sightings etc.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:48 pm

motheroffive wrote:@RealitySteve: Funny that Michael just said in his conf call this week "We're not allowed to talk to the other guys on the show til after MTA,"...(cont)

@RealitySteve: (Cont)...even though we know they all do. Yet here is Michael and Brooks at the SL Club in Miami Beach last night [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brooks looks hot! So I guess the sighting of Brooks on that flight to ATL was correct...He must have gotten a connection flight to Miami.

But again hanging with Michael in Miami doesn't seem like F1 behavior, IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm

sfrank wrote:

Brooks looks hot! So I guess the sighting of Brooks on that flight to ATL was correct...He must have gotten a connection flight to Miami.

Well no alarms went off with RS and you know how suspicious he is.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:54 pm

sfrank wrote:

That what I'm thinking.  Seriously, I am totally confused! The only thing I can think of is that Brooks will be at the MTA.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:01 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:

That what I'm thinking.  Seriously, I am totally confused!  The only thing I can think of is that Brooks will be at the MTA.

Well so was Courtney for different reasons but nonetheless, she was there .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Where is the MTA being taped?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:03 pm

BTW, Brooks has two shirts to his name. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Brooks has interesting style.. I swear I know a girl who has tht exact shirt!!!!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:06 pm

BTW, Brooks looks gorgeous in that pic. That girl looks happily squished between Brooks' and Michael's armpits.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:06 pm

canyonvue wrote:BTW, Brooks has two shirts to his name. :Smiley:

And two sweaters? giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

+40
eusebeia
Ariela
ImeldaMarcos
HBgirl
snowandcold