SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:07 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
motheroffive wrote:@RealitySteve: Funny that Michael just said in his conf call this week "We're not allowed to talk to the other guys on the show til after MTA,"...(cont)

@RealitySteve: (Cont)...even though we know they all do. Yet here is Michael and Brooks at the SL Club in Miami Beach last night [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brooks looks hot! So I guess the sighting of Brooks on that flight to ATL was correct...He must have gotten a connection flight to Miami.

But again hanging with Michael in Miami doesn't seem like F1 behavior, IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That what I'm thinking.  Seriously, I am totally confused!  The only thing I can think of is that Brooks will be at the MTA.

Like Courtney?! But that would only makes sense if we see something go down at the end of HTDs...but I think we have pretty solid evidence that Zak goes home at RC.

So what do we have....

- Drew hanging with Kasey in CA
- Brooks hanging with Michael in Miami
- And then Chris at home in Seattle on the golf course and playing volleyball

Hmmm...my only strike against Chris is that he looked a little homelessly in the golf photo with that full bread. He is still cute but that's not the look of someone meeting up with his lady every two weeks, IMO. Jeez get a shave and haircut bro (which he has since done but only as of the 11th)! Perhaps that just fuelled by my personal preference of a cleaner look. Or maybe he is one of the those guys that can grow a beard overnight!

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Well, one thing we know for sure, Brooks and Michael are still friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:09 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:So, Monica, do you still believe that Brooks is F1? Believe, like in Santa Claus? giggling I am still trying to hold onto that belief, but I have to admit I really am beginning to wonder. I'm really beginning to think it's Drew, actually. He makes the most compelling case for it, right now, that is. Not that Des seems to like him any more than Brooks on the show.

LOL yes I totally still believe he is the F1. Haven't actually stopped believing it. You see, usually in past seasons the spoiled F1  didn't coincide with who I wanted as F1 so I was more willing to engage in alternate scenarios and trying to nitpick any and every crumb I could that would make my person a possbile F1. I hoped against hope the spoilers would be wrong. At times, I had convinced myself they were wrong. In the end, they were right. For me (just going over some of the reasons he must not be F1 over the past couple days)  I don't read too far into them not being spotted on a SECRET date, I mean hence the word SECRET. The aren't suppose to be seen. Simple as that. For me, them not being spotted just means they are good at what they are suppose to be doing  HIDE. i get that other couples had a slip up, that just means they didn't hide well enough. So yeah just because I can't prove they were together somewhere on various weekends doesn't mean others can say 100% they weren't together somewhere. I also don't think social media being on or off means a hill of beans (just my opinion, I do understand what some are trying to read into regarding it) but i just don't think the guys or Des are thinking as deeply into it as some of our sleuthers. I don't for instance think Chris S tweeted just to be some type of decoy while he as F1 jetted off with Des somewhere. I just cannot imagine they wake up in the morning and tell themselves, ok today I will tweet so people won't think I am on a secret getaway with Des or in Des case with F1. And I would hope they wouldn't live that way either, I mean that would drive anyone insane having to choreograph you every move, tweet, etc in case some Bachelor fans are trying to track you. I just don't think they give that much thought to it. Well, laugh out loud, maybe I should have just stoped at Yes to your question Canyon laugh out loud.

Monica , I love your post. ITA! Can we sit together at the Finale bestbud! 

Sure I will bring the wine if you bring the snacks! peace
Can I join the party. Not wavering. I also notice that Brooks twitter background is of him hiking. Was it always that? Didn't Des recently went hiking and camping with friends. Just do not see Drew as the hiking and camping type; not that there is anything wrong by that.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:10 pm

The reason I say that is due to Michael is going to be heading to the MTA most likely by tomorrow.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:12 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
motheroffive wrote:@RealitySteve: Funny that Michael just said in his conf call this week "We're not allowed to talk to the other guys on the show til after MTA,"...(cont)

@RealitySteve: (Cont)...even though we know they all do. Yet here is Michael and Brooks at the SL Club in Miami Beach last night [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brooks looks hot! So I guess the sighting of Brooks on that flight to ATL was correct...He must have gotten a connection flight to Miami.

That what I'm thinking.  Seriously, I am totally confused!  The only thing I can think of is that Brooks will be at the MTA.

Like Courtney?! But that would only makes sense if we see something go down at the end of HTDs...but I think we have pretty solid evidence that Zak goes home at RC.

So what do we have....

Hmmm...my only strike against Chris is that he looked a little homelessly in the golf photo with that full bread. He is still cute but that's not the look of someone meeting up with his lady every two weeks, IMO. Jeez get a shave and haircut bro (which he has since done but only as of the 11th)! Perhaps that just fuelled by my personal preference of a cleaner look.

Wasn't Desiree camping? Maybe, Chris was with her and that's why he has a beard?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:12 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:

So what do we have....

Hmmm...my only strike against Chris is that he looked a little homelessly in the golf photo with that full bread. We was still cute but that's not the look of someone meeting up with his lady every two weeks, IMO. Jeez get a shave and haircut bro (which he has since done)! Perhaps that just fuelled by my personal preference of a cleaner look.

It's obviously a personally thing. That wa the hottest pic of chris ever to me. If I were des and meeting up with chris I would ask him to keep the manly beard but that's just me! I love when men don't put that much thought into that sort of thing. Effortless appeal IMO!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:13 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:So, Monica, do you still believe that Brooks is F1? Believe, like in Santa Claus? giggling I am still trying to hold onto that belief, but I have to admit I really am beginning to wonder. I'm really beginning to think it's Drew, actually. He makes the most compelling case for it, right now, that is. Not that Des seems to like him any more than Brooks on the show.

LOL yes I totally still believe he is the F1. Haven't actually stopped believing it. You see, usually in past seasons the spoiled F1  didn't coincide with who I wanted as F1 so I was more willing to engage in alternate scenarios and trying to nitpick any and every crumb I could that would make my person a possbile F1. I hoped against hope the spoilers would be wrong. At times, I had convinced myself they were wrong. In the end, they were right. For me (just going over some of the reasons he must not be F1 over the past couple days)  I don't read too far into them not being spotted on a SECRET date, I mean hence the word SECRET. The aren't suppose to be seen. Simple as that. For me, them not being spotted just means they are good at what they are suppose to be doing  HIDE. i get that other couples had a slip up, that just means they didn't hide well enough. So yeah just because I can't prove they were together somewhere on various weekends doesn't mean others can say 100% they weren't together somewhere. I also don't think social media being on or off means a hill of beans (just my opinion, I do understand what some are trying to read into regarding it) but i just don't think the guys or Des are thinking as deeply into it as some of our sleuthers. I don't for instance think Chris S tweeted just to be some type of decoy while he as F1 jetted off with Des somewhere. I just cannot imagine they wake up in the morning and tell themselves, ok today I will tweet so people won't think I am on a secret getaway with Des or in Des case with F1. And I would hope they wouldn't live that way either, I mean that would drive anyone insane having to choreograph you every move, tweet, etc in case some Bachelor fans are trying to track you. I just don't think they give that much thought to it. Well, laugh out loud, maybe I should have just stoped at Yes to your question Canyon laugh out loud.

Monica , I love your post. ITA! Can we sit together at the Finale bestbud! 

Sure I will bring the wine if you bring the snacks! peace
Can I join the party.  Not wavering.  I also notice that Brooks twitter background is of him hiking.  Was it always that?  Didn't Des recently went hiking and camping with friends.  Just do not see Drew as the hiking and camping type; not that there is anything wrong by that.

That's not a new picture of Brooks hiking. Yes, both like to hike and go camping.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:15 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:

So what do we have....

Hmmm...my only strike against Chris is that he looked a little homelessly in the golf photo with that full bread. He is still cute but that's not the look of someone meeting up with his lady every two weeks, IMO. Jeez get a shave and haircut bro (which he has since done but only as of the 11th)! Perhaps that just fuelled by my personal preference of a cleaner look.

Wasn't Desiree camping?  Maybe, Chris was with her and that's why he has a beard?

Perhaps, Des was camping with her girlfriend on July 2nd in San Onofre.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:17 pm

re : Chris. just to be clear. recent (2-3 days ago) sighting of him, taking pics with fans, sported him NOT with the manly beard anymore. (bad news for Britt...lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Not that I can see Chris S as a camper or seeing him doing anything spontaneous.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:18 pm

brittany4400 wrote:.

It's obviously a personally thing. That wa the hottest pic of chris ever to me. If I were des and meeting up with chris I would ask him to keep the manly beard but that's just me! I love when men don't put that much thought into that sort of thing. Effortless appeal IMO!

Oh, I agree! That beard is so sexy. Not homeless at all. Maybe Des likes that sort of look too?

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:20 pm

atem wrote:Not that I can see Chris S as a camper or seeing him doing anything spontaneous.  

I get camping for 1-2 nights...but 5-6?! E[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No Thank you!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

+40
eusebeia
Ariela
ImeldaMarcos
HBgirl
snowandcold