SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Page 29 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:20 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
motheroffive wrote:@RealitySteve: Funny that Michael just said in his conf call this week "We're not allowed to talk to the other guys on the show til after MTA,"...(cont)

@RealitySteve: (Cont)...even though we know they all do. Yet here is Michael and Brooks at the SL Club in Miami Beach last night [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brooks looks hot! So I guess the sighting of Brooks on that flight to ATL was correct...He must have gotten a connection flight to Miami.

But again hanging with Michael in Miami doesn't seem like F1 behavior, IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That what I'm thinking.  Seriously, I am totally confused!  The only thing I can think of is that Brooks will be at the MTA.

Like Courtney?! But that would only makes sense if we see something go down at the end of HTDs...but I think we have pretty solid evidence that Zak goes home at RC.

So what do we have....

- Drew hanging with Kasey in CA
- Brooks hanging with Michael in Miami
- And then Chris at home in Seattle on the golf course and playing volleyball

Hmmm...my only strike against Chris is that he looked a little homelessly in the golf photo with that full bread. He is still cute but that's not the look of someone meeting up with his lady every two weeks, IMO. Jeez get a shave and haircut bro (which he has since done but only as of the 11th)! Perhaps that just fuelled by my personal preference of a cleaner look. Or maybe he is one of the those guys that can grow a beard overnight!

This is a wonky season. But really , for RS of all people to post that pic being the man who likes to beat others to the punch, it's no biggie. If he was doubtful, he'd go back and check if he dotted his I's.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:21 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:Not that I can see Chris S as a camper or seeing him doing anything spontaneous.  

I get camping for 1-2 nights...but 5-6?! E[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No Thank you!

I don't know if that's even the case!  She put up a picture of her girl friend celebrating her birthday camping. I really don't get what you are saying. He seems to grow a beard really fast.

Last edited by atem on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:21 pm

I can see why some people on here might think it's "noble" to continue to believe in the spoiled F1 despite the contrary on here. Because the voice of the contrary is so strong. I'm the type who gets annoyed at the masses and likes to set out on my own path. So if everyone's screaming go this way! I most likely will go the other. To me that's what's "noble" about going against the trend on here, including in Brooks' own folder, and sticking with the F1.

To me, just going against the norm is "reward" enough. If Brooks really is F1 I will be happy for him! But for me the ultimate "prize" is that I will have stuck with something that was hard and not popular.

I honestly don't know if Brooks is F1 or not, but it's always fun to go against the norm.

I hope he is, because I like him, and I don't want him to have been sad about this whole process. I know he will have moved on by now, but I don't want him to have had his heart broken at one point, because that's exactly what would've happened, because he did care, no matter what other people think. He cares for Des at this point in the show. It's plainly obvious. He likes her. He likes being around her. He's just not sure if he loves her, and that's a fact. He's never told her.

And the "evidence" is overwhelming and mounting that he was most likely distraught, then sobbing and then that was his final exit, and Drew and Chris go on.

But the stupid spoilers say otherwise and so you are left stuck.

Last edited by canyonvue on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:22 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:.

It's obviously a personally thing. That wa the hottest pic of chris ever to me. If I were des and meeting up with chris I would ask him to keep the manly beard but that's just me! I love when men don't put that much thought into that sort of thing. Effortless appeal IMO!

Oh, I agree! That beard is so sexy. Not homeless at all. Maybe Des likes that sort of look too?

Ok maybe he been mending his broken heart and has only recently been able to wash and shave himself? giggling 
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:23 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:re : Chris. just to be clear. recent (2-3 days ago) sighting of him, taking pics with fans, sported him NOT with the manly beard anymore. (bad news for Britt...lol)

Geez, facial hair can be so fickle.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:23 pm

sfrank wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

It's obviously a personally thing. That wa the hottest pic of chris ever to me. If I were des and meeting up with chris I would ask him to keep the manly beard but that's just me! I love when men don't put that much thought into that sort of thing. Effortless appeal IMO!

Oh, I agree! That beard is so sexy. Not homeless at all. Maybe Des likes that sort of look too?

Ok maybe he been mending his broken heart and has only recently been able to wash and shave himself? giggling 

Wishful thinking?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:26 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:Not that I can see Chris S as a camper or seeing him doing anything spontaneous.  

I get camping for 1-2 nights...but 5-6?! E[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No Thank you!

I don't know if that's even the case!  She put up a picture of her girl friend celebrating her birthday camping.  I really don't get what you are saying.  He seems to grow a beard really fast.  

It was in response to your saying that maybe he was with Des Camping. My point then was if she was camping since July 2nd that would be gross. I could not do that personally and be away from running water.

Yes, I amended my post early that he could be someone who grows one overnight. And I was completely joking about him being disheveled because he was heartbroken.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:28 pm

sfrank wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

Well, I personally would take a man who can grow Manly beard over one who wears chevron stripes any day but we all like different things and I respect that.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:29 pm

See? This is why it's best to find out the spoiler and then stay off this site and just watch the show. I will do that from now on, even if I like a contestant. Most seasons I've never liked anyone strongly enough to care.

I'd leave now for the rest of the season except for the fact that I want all the goodies about Brooks, like that picture above, and to know what people think about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:30 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

Well, I personally would take a man who can grow Manly beard over one who wears chevron stripes any day but we all like different things and I respect that.

I see what you're saying. I see you. Well, one fan pic of Chris makes me wonder, too. How about stubble and chevron stripes and great looks?

Last edited by canyonvue on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:31 pm

canyonvue wrote:I can see why some people on here might think it's "noble" to continue to believe in the spoiled F1 despite the contrary on here. Because the voice of the contrary is so strong. I'm the type who gets annoyed at the masses and likes to set out on my own path. So if everyone's screaming go this way! I most likely will go the other. To me that's what's "noble" about going against the trend on here, including in Brooks' own folder, and sticking with the F1.

To me, just going against the norm is "reward" enough. If Brooks really is F1 I will be happy for him! But for me the ultimate "prize" is that I will have stuck with something that was hard and not popular.

I honestly don't know if Brooks is F1 or not, but it's always fun to go against the norm.

I hope he is, because I like him, and I don't want him to have been sad about this whole process. I know he will have moved on by now, but I don't want him to have had his heart broken at one point, because that's exactly what would've happened, because he did care, no matter what other people think. He cares for Des at this point in the show. It's plainly obvious. He likes her. He likes being around her. He's just not sure if he loves her, and that's a fact. He's never told her.

And the "evidence" is overwhelming and mounting that he was most likely distraught, then sobbing and then that was his final exit, and Drew and Chris go on.

But the stupid spoilers say otherwise and so you are left stuck.

That's what's hard with sticking with your choice especially spoiled choice. The current changes so much. There's so much conflict regarding thoughts and outcomes. Not easy to ride the wave. Just gotta let the show happen and be happy if you caught the right wave. If you didn't what can you do but suck it up. You stated you're going to watch with an open mind. Enjoy your ride.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:31 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

Funny! I'd take neither! giggling  I am more a Zack K type (no, not Zak W).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

+40
eusebeia
Ariela
ImeldaMarcos
HBgirl
snowandcold