SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 51 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:01 pm

If I were Des I would not like his body that close to another woman. Just saying.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 51 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:06 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Sobe in Miami last night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her tag says "heloses" which I think is just her opinion but still interesting.

I wish someone would tell us what happened!  Seems everyone is all happy though.  I sure wish we could just know what the heck happened!

He wins! That's what happens. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:23 pm

I am greatly looking forward to tomorrow's episode, like usual. I love Sunday because Monday's coming. I believe we'll get a lot more information tomorrow about what's going on in Brooks' head and what his mom and family have to say about him in answering Des' questions about him, and what they have to say to him.

Last edited by canyonvue on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:24 pm

There is absolutely no actual evidence that Brooks leaves that Island. It's all assumption ...There's one thing I do know for sure.. the producers love to punk the viewers with these misleading previews. There's missing SC , but I bet something fun will be revealed after TMTA...I stand with Brooks Forester as Desiree's F1. How it happens remains kind of a mystery with all the crying..but it's probably as simple as a temporary disconnect between them...Cheers to reconnecting .... LOL

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Judiful wrote:There is absolutely no actual evidence that Brooks leaves that Island. It's all assumption ...There's one thing I do know for sure.. the producers love to punk the viewers with these misleading previews. There's missing SC , but I bet something fun will  be revealed after TMTA...I stand with Brooks Forester as Desiree's F1. How it happens remains kind of a mystery with all the crying..but it's probably as simple as a temporary disconnect between them...Cheers to reconnecting ....   LOL  

That's what I'm leaning toward at the moment, too. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:32 pm

I also think it's temporary.

These previews make it seem much more intense than it usually is in reality. The beginning season preview showed physical violence between the men that never transpired on screen and was probably just the guys fooling around and play-fighting in their off-time.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:34 pm

The only thing (besides the caption that Drew speaks Italian), is that things get 'more complicated'. Whatever that means!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:46 pm

canyonvue wrote:
Judiful wrote:There is absolutely no actual evidence that Brooks leaves that Island. It's all assumption ...There's one thing I do know for sure.. the producers love to punk the viewers with these misleading previews. There's missing SC , but I bet something fun will  be revealed after TMTA...I stand with Brooks Forester as Desiree's F1. How it happens remains kind of a mystery with all the crying..but it's probably as simple as a temporary disconnect between them...Cheers to reconnecting ....   LOL  

. It can't be much more than that. I can't wait until tomorrow..I'm so excited to see Brooks family...I love his mom...shes's so lovely. But I really can't wait to see him and Desiree together again. It's my favorite thing. I love them...Smiley

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:47 pm

When do they tend to start filming for the MTA?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:57 pm

atem wrote:When do they tend to start filming for the MTA?  

Not sure, but for the ATFR I attended during Ashley's season, taping started at 12 noon and wrapped around 5 pm.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:58 pm

Judiful wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

.      It can't be much more than that. I can't wait until tomorrow..I'm so excited to see Brooks family...I love his mom...shes's so lovely.  But I really can't wait to see him and Desiree together again. It's my favorite thing.  I love them...Smiley

Agreed on all comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:59 pm

sophienette wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Soleil wrote:The person who saw him is trying to get confirmation from Brooks' fan site on fb....no way would his friends there acknowledge or confirm it I'm sure.

It MAY be true but it looks like Des in Cali (at least per instagram) and MTA is on Monday so I highly doubt she would travel across the country THIS weekend. The time to be together would have been LAST weekend and they were not.

They were not? I thought they were from the Friday? Brooks seen at SLC airport and twitter silence from Des until Tuesday...

Sorry but how could they have been together when you put up the very pics of Brooks in ID that same weekend with all of his family? Unless I am missing something.

Additionally, atem says he did not travel by plane so I don't know if the airport sighting on the 5th was correct either. IDK.

Last edited by sfrank on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

+40
eusebeia
Ariela
ImeldaMarcos
HBgirl
snowandcold