SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 18 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am

I find it interesting that only Brooks and Drew have not entered into twitterverse.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10 - Page 18 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:37 am

What do you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:39 am

Well, I wish that stupid twitterverse would be useful and say where is Brooks now. In FL still, CA or UT?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:46 am

canyonvue wrote:What do you mean?

Truthfully , I thought Chris would be the last one to start tweeting. But seeing Brooks and Drew stay silent is interesting . No revelations or anything. Just interesting that Chris has started tweeting. It's all good though.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:53 am

BarbB222 wrote:

Truthfully , I thought Chris would be the last one to start tweeting. But seeing Brooks and Drew stay silent is interesting . No revelations or anything. Just interesting that Chris has started tweeting. It's all good though.

Well, frankly, I wish Brooks would. But I can understand why he wouldn't. He wouldn't be able to trust himself with what he says. Plus, he has a lot of other pressing things on his mind.

I just hope that after the show he comes to be great friends with the Twitterverse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:58 am

Mustang19 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
canyonvue wrote:James has really weird hands. Kind of feminine.

OMG, yes he does! rofl 

His nails look painted.

giggling :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:59 am

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Well, frankly, I wish Brooks would. But I can understand why he wouldn't. He wouldn't be able to trust himself with what he says. Plus, he has a lot of other pressing things on his mind.

I just hope that after the show he comes to be great friends with the Twitterverse.

True many would flood his site wishing him well and the non spoiled would wonder what's up. He increases his followers quite rapidly. Seems many are lining up to see what he'll eventually say.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:30 am

In reference to some comments above:

I always wonder that about humble, good-looking guys—if they know how good-looking they are. Who knows if Brooks knows. I always think a guy knows how handsome he is if he has a unique, kind of cool style that he always follows, even if it's strange; and if he does something unusual with his hair, like let it grow long. :Smiley:  So . . . I would assume that Brooks knows how handsome he is; how good his genes are. But who knows? Someone should ask him.

Brooks, to me, is the perfect combination of ruggedly handsome and a little bit pretty. He has the longer hair and the scruff for the ruggedly handsome stuff. His long hair I've always considered pretty boy, too. He's a ruggedly handsome pretty boy with his own unique pretty. He has a very distinctive face. He's dashing, is what I'd say. Dashing = "attractive in a romantic, adventurous way." "stylish or fashionable."

For some reason I always think of the character Rhett Butler when I think of Brooks.

All I know is he's hot and sexy and extremely handsome, and I love him!

And he always surprises you with his looks. They change with the angle of his face and his expressions. They change with what he's thinking. I think that can be attributed to his distinctive features.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 am

Judiful wrote:Monica.. I don't see Brooks going anywhere, either...But boy, the tears will kill me.. And did you say he was looking hot ?? I thought he was smoking hot...what a sexy man..The way he looks at Desiree...OMG  That has to turn her to jelly...handwave 

:yes: :Drool:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:56 am

Judiful wrote:Thank you Monica..Its hard for me to understand some of the dialog..so I miss a lot at times...I appreciate your breakdown of their conversation....You rock, High clap 

It is so funny when I rewatch seeing how much I actually miss! Of course when watching with two friends it happens since chatter chatter and reactions to certain things make us miss some of the dialog.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 am

atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:So I was viewing an old recording from Ben's season of Bachelor and it was the end of episode 6 going into episode 7 (like this season the episode before hometowns) and they did a similiar "rest of the season" type preview like they did for this season after Barcelona and in that preview, they promoted Courtney drama to come and teased her leaving and there was not 1 shot of her with Ben on a FD or LCD. They showed both Nicki and Lindsay on dates for that time frame though. Courtney was the heavily spoiled F1 as well. Now Courtney/Brooks situations are definitely different as Courtney was a source of nonstop drama the whole season and whatever is happening to Brooks seems internal whereas Courtney was hated by everyone due to how she treated them. I guess my point is, it isn't the first time during these type of previews for midseason on that they've hidden shots/SC of a contestant to make it look like they are gone or not on any dates during a time frame and then it turns out boom there they are. Just shows they are willing to withold video/pics in the name of promoting whatever almighty drama they have in the works. Maybe tomorrow preview will show more info, maybe it won't.

Could you bring the link?

Sorry I can't link because it was an old recording on my TV. :(
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:02 am

atem wrote:Well, I wish that stupid twitterverse would be useful and say where is Brooks now.  In FL still, CA or UT?

The day is young lol. he either flew back to Utah yesterday or still in Florida is my guess. I don't think he has any reason to be in CA at this point though you never know....
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #10

+52
draven31
rziukaite
Hotmomma
terabithia
Fleurdesel