SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:53 pm

My 2 cents on that cover with Brooks and Drew no Chris: They're pimping Drew as the next lead.

Hence all the promo drama has him (and Books of course) rather than F2 Chris.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by rziukaite Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:56 pm

sophienette wrote:My 2 cents on that cover with Brooks and Drew no Chris: They're pimping Drew as the next lead.

I definitely agree! Seems like they're trying to set him up as the next Bachelor maybe.
rziukaite
rziukaite

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:00 pm

sophienette wrote:My 2 cents on that cover with Brooks and Drew no Chris: They're pimping Drew as the next lead.

Hence all the promo drama has him (and Brooks of course) rather than F2 Chris.

Makes sense.  With CH pushing Des in Madeira and LA to remember to say she was "falling in love with Chris" at that point it seems their focus was on Chris.  But now it's shifted to Drew--and him signing to be TB would be a good explanation.

I also agree with someone upthread that maybe there isn't a clear cut F2 vs F3 this time.  RS did say that the penultimate episode would NOT end wit the traditional F3 - F2 RC.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:19 pm

I'm not getting why not all 3 weren't put on there or just Desiree by herself.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:29 pm

nannymargie wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
snowandcold wrote:What were the exact words Des said about getting what she needed or wanted???
I'm not sure of the exact phrasing.

Des' theme in the storyline is feeling like Cinderella and living a fairytale...everything wrapped up in pretty bows. That's maybe what she thought she WANTED. She had to give up the guys that were good on paper, extremely attractive, and would give their hearts to her on silver platters.

It turns out what she NEEDED was more of simple, honest, & raw chemistry and love with someone, even it was quite messy getting there, and it's not a fairytale, but very realistic.

High clap High clap High clap 

I am thinking she said What I wanted is not what I found out I really needed? Does that sound right??? There is a clue in that statement id we can just get the exact wording
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 pm

nannymargie wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:nannymargie - just look at Des's face in your pic. Looks like she could stay that way forever!

Yep, but I like looking at Brooks face...giggling   That is some intense moments of looking in each others eyes.  Nothing in the world matters to them right then.

I know. Still one of my fav pics of them. And this was their first date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:36 pm

OK I have to do this because there were so many little things I loved about Brooks on the HTD. To quote JP, "it's the little things" and similar to Desiree's note I needed to list my faves:

- the "yes" when he sees her
- his cute run up the hill
- "where have you been all my life"
- the way he looks at her when she says even when hurt on the ground he was still being adorable like he was so flattered by her saying that
- "for once I'm in the drivers seat"
- almost tipping the canoe to climb across and kiss her. Seeing his tall frame trying to navigate across that canoe to get to her just killed me it was so funny, cute and romantic all in one
- telling her she'll do perfect and giving a reassuring kiss on the way in
- the hug he gave to greet his mom
- the comfortable way he described Des to his family by including the type of person she is and that he likes kissing her
- his words of love to his mom, I mean come on, if that's an indicator of how he treats those he loves Des is amazingly lucky
- the look of like a little boy who can't contain a huge almost shy smile when he said to his mom that with Desiree he's pleasantly surprised by where he's at - if I didn't think he was in love with her before, that moment sealed it for me
- the linked hands on the couch before they left
- the blown kiss to the car

Sigh. WTH happens next week to ruin all that progress? I'm baffled.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:44 pm

relaxing wrote:OK I have to do this because there were so many little things I loved about Brooks on the HTD.  To quote JP, "it's the little things" and similar to Desiree's note I needed to list my faves:

- the way he looks at her when she says even when hurt on the ground he was still being adorable like he was so flattered by her saying that
- almost tipping the canoe to climb across and kiss her.  Seeing his tall frame trying to navigate across that canoe to get to her just killed me it was so funny, cute and romantic all in one
- the comfortable way he described Des to his family by including the type of person she is and that he likes kissing her
- his words of love to his mom, I mean come on, if that's an indicator of how he treats those he loves Des is amazingly lucky
- the look of like a little boy who can't contain a huge almost shy smile when he said to his mom that with Desiree he's pleasantly surprised by where he's at - if I didn't think he was in love with her before, that moment sealed it for me

Sigh.  WTH happens next week to ruin all that progress?  I'm baffled.

I like to add more thing. Do you think that duck couple met like we did. Look the male is following the female,typical.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Relaxing I'd add to you HTD comments:

- the cute reference to the ducks and if they met like they did
-he said at the end he didn't want her to go...has he ever said that before? very sweet :sprinklehearts 
-how loving he was with his mom...that's how he would treat his wife

Last edited by Rolly on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:46 pm

relaxing wrote:OK I have to do this because there were so many little things I loved about Brooks on the HTD.  To quote JP, "it's the little things" and similar to Desiree's note I needed to list my faves:

- almost tipping the canoe to climb across and kiss her.  Seeing his tall frame trying to navigate across that canoe to get to her just killed me it was so funny, cute and romantic all in one

Sigh.  WTH happens next week to ruin all that progress?  I'm baffled.

I love your list. And I don't know. Makes me sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Not Brooks, but did you see who Drew just followed? Courtney?!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Also, Brooks talking to his mom about how surreal or who would have thought this could happen to him. Finding his love on tv. His disbelief and wonderment of this possibility soon to be his reality. ❤
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka