SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 14 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:10 pm

atem wrote:Not Brooks, but did you see who Drew just followed?  Courtney?!

Did you know Courtney thinks Des is a goner with Brooks. She tweeted , call this a wrap Desis done.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:19 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:Not Brooks, but did you see who Drew just followed?  Courtney?!

Did you know Courtney thinks Des is a goner with Brooks. She tweeted , call this a wrap Desis done.

No. I don't read her tweets.

All I do know is that Brooks seems to be fine with the outcome, whatever it is, because he's the only one following them all. I did notice that Chris S is following Brooks, Michael G, Zak, Zack, Brad and Mikey T.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Drew is sure different than Brooks. There's a clip of him chatting with Desiree saying " I've never felt this way before, I feel YOU have known ME all MY life." ( LOL) I think Brooks would have said " I've never felt this way before, I feel WE have known Each Other all of Our lives " !! OM.... Drew just hit my funny bone with that one causing a little chuckle here ; he was so nervous and looked so awkward at the time..just like a 12 year old ..LOL I think he's being groomed for the next bachelor . Seems they are fast turning him into a fan favorite.

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:37 pm

You guys don't think they are pushing for Zak to be the next Bachelor?

Oh, and now I know why Drew is following Courtney. She was with them when they were celebrating Kasey's birthday. Is she moving back to AZ?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:38 pm

I saw Desiree on ENews where they announced her engagement showing off her 75,000 dollar ring..The clip they show is of her standing by the dessert truck dressed in her first date wedding gown ... Mercy, I will have a freaking breakdown before this season is over...

Last edited by Judiful on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:39 pm

atem wrote:You guys don't think they are pushing for Zak to be the next Bachelor?

Oh, and now I know why Drew is following Courtney.  She was with them when they were celebrating Kasey's birthday.  Is she moving back to AZ?

She's leaving LA - she tweeted yesterday that she was packing her apartment and said something about she had a good run in LA. She has a pretty serious boyfriend too. Not sure if she's moving where he is or not.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Judiful wrote:I saw Desiree on ENews where they announced her engagement showing off her 75,000 dollar ring..The clip they show is of her standing by the desert truck dressed in her first date wedding gown ... Mercy, I will have a freaking breakdown before this season is over...  

Yeah, I know what you mean. But, keep in mind that Brooks is following even Desiree. So, even if he's not Final 1, he's not mad or bitter and looked happy in Fl.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:51 pm

atem wrote:You guys don't think they are pushing for Zak to be the next Bachelor?

Oh, and now I know why Drew is following Courtney.  She was with them when they were celebrating Kasey's birthday.  Is she moving back to AZ?

Courtney is moving to northern California to live with her boyfriend, who was actually her boyfriend back before her Bachelor appearance too.

She is best friends with Amy Bean who works on the show so that's why she was with them I'm guessing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:55 pm

umngirl wrote:

Courtney is moving to northern California to live with her boyfriend, who was actually her boyfriend back before her Bachelor appearance too.

She is best friends with Amy Bean who works on the show so that's why she was with them I'm guessing.

Thanks. I saw Amy was there. Good to see Kasey had a great birthday.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by imsoproud Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:59 pm

On You Tube, there are video clips from the intro to Desiree's season titled Getting to Know Desiree Hartsock -- Parts 1 & 2. In Part 2, the theme song is "Crazy Beautiful" by Andy Grammer, who just happened to play for Brooks and Des on their first date. I see a definite connection. Brooks is the one, and I bet they will play an Andy Grammer song after the proposal when they show all the special moments between Des and Brooks -- maybe "I Choose You" will be their song!

imsoproud

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:01 pm

imsoproud wrote:On You Tube, there are video clips from the intro to Desiree's season titled Getting to Know Desiree Hartsock -- Parts 1 & 2.  In Part 2, the theme song is "Crazy Beautiful" by Andy Grammer, who just happened to play for Brooks and Des on their first date.  I see a definite connection.  Brooks is the one, and I bet they will play an Andy Grammer song after the proposal when they show all the special moments between Des and Brooks -- maybe "I Choose You" will be their song!

Hi imsoproud :WAVEY:  We shall see!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:10 pm

imsoproud wrote:On You Tube, there are video clips from the intro to Desiree's season titled Getting to Know Desiree Hartsock -- Parts 1 & 2.  In Part 2, the theme song is "Crazy Beautiful" by Andy Grammer, who just happened to play for Brooks and Des on their first date.  I see a definite connection.  Brooks is the one, and I bet they will play an Andy Grammer song after the proposal when they show all the special moments between Des and Brooks -- maybe "I Choose You" will be their song!

I Choose You would be a perfect song since that was the one on their first date. Plus they did a lot of kissing to that song. giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka