SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 21 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:33 am

bestbud! 
Piper61 wrote:
sfrank wrote:I thought about and I can't see anyone else being F1 one but Brooks...it was this past show that did it for me.

After being hit over the head the last two weeks I think it would a complete slap in the face on the part of TPTB to Des and her "eventual" F1 to keep showing it. We got how she felt about him last week but the added footage from this week and her saying she wants a proposal from Brooks makes it worse. As much as MF and company like the drama I have hard time believing they could be THAT heartless to Des and her F1 of Chris or Drew. That is just plain nasty for them. Even the show's worst leads in the past have gotten a better showing than that.

This is suppose to be Des who they all "love" and she's gonna look mighty bad if she confesses undying love for Chris or Drew in the finale and "yes" to them while we see her on camera for the last two weeks (and from the preview more in the upcoming episodes) how badly she wants Brooks. Not only will she look like a fool but so does her F1 as the default.

Some will point to Ashley and Bentley but it never rose to level of what Des saying on camera about Brooks and there was still plenty of show left to redeem Ashley and show her love story with JP. Des would have turn things around in the finale toward Chris or Drew. At least they have given us a possibility with Chris with her saying she is "falling" for him but with Drew there hasn't even been a modicum of feelings expressed from Des about Drew.

If our timeline is right I just don't see how Des goes from being in love and wanting a proposal from Brooks on 4/23 then a week later the blow up happens (4/29 or 4/30) and then 6-8 days later she is completely over him and readily accept a proposal from Chris or Drew?! They will 100% look like her default choice regardless of whether Brooks comes back or not.

I just makes for questionable ending and an AWKWARD post-show press junket and talk show circuit for any final couple that's not Des and Brooks. Des, Chris, and Drew are are good people and deserve better than that.
yes I agree Good Post 

bestbud! :yes: 
This whole season has been "The Des and Brooks Show". The edit all points to it. I feel bad for the other guys because after Des/Brooks' first date, they were nothing but supporting cast members and perfect antagonists who assisted TPTB in telling the Bres story. It's all going to come full circle in the end.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 21 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:52 am

I also can really see the connection even moreso now with these sc. The way Brooks looks at Desiree and leans in to kiss her says "i want you". I haven't seen that type of body language since JP and Ashley.  

I know we should just stick to the facts (atem!giggling) but body language doesn't lie!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:04 am

Ariela wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:I agree with those saying the Drew on cover instead of Chris is more related to the possibility of trying to make him the next Bachelor. I believe the F2 when all is said and done will be the one that was spoiled. Though imo, Chris/Drew/Brad Pitt/Johnny Depp/insert any dreamboat you can think of....it doesn't matter. F1 is Brooks. Bres just get each other (like they say). That chemistry cannot be faked or dreamed up or forgotten or replaced even in times of uncertainty and hardship, whatever the hell happens.
:yes:  Ditto what you wrote!  I, too, was reading all through the thread to catch up before responding.  Still not there yet, but the SCs from sfrank definitely caused me to stop, and smell the rose emanating from this beautiful couple!  There is no way in my opinion that F1 is anyone other than Brooks.  Drew is handsome, he's a tender hearted, kind guy, but in all honesty, I just don't see how he and Des are the best fit.  He's too perfect, and that's not said to put him down, it's the way he is.  I believe he's witty, and we just haven't seen it because Michael stated as much in his post show interview.  But I don't find him spontaneous, adventurous and having a true inner connection with Des like Brooks does.  

I LOVE the SCs of Bres' HTD!  I loved relaxing's list of what she loved about their date, and everyone else's additions to that list.  We didn't see much of their kissing and hugging before she got in the car to leave, but I know that the kiss Brooks blew to her at the end just melted my heart and expressed a lot of love in that tiny gesture.  

ITA. After the HTD, I am more convinced than ever that it's Brooks , or nobody.
The way Des ran to meet the guys was a huge clue. Zak-nothing. Chris-she didn't open her legs when she jumped on him, which means she's not that into him. Drew-she opened her legs a little in the air then let them drop, so she has a little interest, but not that much. Brooks-she ran and wrapped her legs completely around him. Body language doesn't lie. She didn't have much time to think, she just reacted to the "hello".
I agree! I, too, watched how she greeted Zak, Drew and Chris and when she didn't greet them the way that she greeted Brooks, I was happy and knew that the words she was telling CH about being in love with Brooks totally matched her body language in reaction to him.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:11 am

BachfanNY wrote:I also can really see the connection even moreso now with these sc. The way Brooks looks at Desiree and leans in to kiss her says "i want you". I haven't seen that type of body language since JP and Ashley.  

I know we should just stick to the facts (atem!giggling) but body language doesn't lie!

That is before he tells her he doesn't feel the same. Anyway, I just want some spoilers because of just this. People get so set on this spoiler from just a source with nothing else that it's going to crush people, if it's wrong.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:23 am

That L&S article sure makes it seem like Brooks isn't Final 1 to me more than ever.

It doesn't mention the Brooks leaving or anything.

The way Chris H describes her relationship with Chris S. sure seems like he's final 1 to me (he describes the relationships of the final 4) or Drew, but not Brooks.

The LCD are stingrays and walking on devil's bridge.

The article doesn't mention anything about the specific FRC, but they stayed at the Verandah afterward.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:27 am

Des also wrote that little list for Brooks about some of their best times. If she wrote that for the other guys why not air those also?
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:29 am

atem wrote:That L&S article sure makes it seem like Brooks isn't Final 1 to me more than ever.

The way Chris H describes her relationship with Chris S. sure seems like he's final 1 to me (he describes the relationships of the final 4) or Drew, but not Brooks.

The article doesn't mention anything about the specific FRC, but they stayed at the Verandah afterward.

Wasn't walking on devil's bridge Drew's date?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:32 am

*sigh* giggling

I think I'll watch the Bres date again for the second time now.

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:32 am

atem wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:I also can really see the connection even moreso now with these sc. The way Brooks looks at Desiree and leans in to kiss her says "i want you". I haven't seen that type of body language since JP and Ashley.  

That is before he tells her he doesn't feel the same. Anyway, I just want some spoilers because of just this.  People get so set on this spoiler from just a source with nothing else that it's going to crush people, if it's wrong.

Wait, but i thought the whole 'he wasn't sure if he was on the same page' was in Madiera but then on the HTD he was feeling more confident in his feelings for Des...no? Although, i think i know what VO you're talking about and i personally believe that was spliced in because it did not go with the other comments he was making nor did it jive with his body language.
Remember when JP said he was 'still scared' during the FRC? And then he proposes? I mean common!

Brooks was pecking at Des's face because he missed her and then practically almost drowned them in a pond because his big lanky self kept wanting to kiss her again. He raves about her to his family and admits he loves to kiss her among other things. So the comment of still not feeling the same, IMO, just doesn't belong in this point in the process. I think its being spliced in to create drama and the expecation of what's to come...which is going to be from left field!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:33 am

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:That L&S article sure makes it seem like Brooks isn't Final 1 to me more than ever.

Wasn't walking on devil's bridge Drew's date?

No. We see them having a picnic and horeseback riding.

I think the mag got some things wrong. Like the Devil's Bridge is where she met Chris before flying out to Barbuda.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:34 am

This is what's weird for me. Twice it's happened. Des' talks with CH , she gushes about Brooks and almost looks like she has to remember to include Chris. Twice I've seen it. Another thing, last talk with CH Des says she wants a proposal from Brooks, pauses and says she wants one from Chris too. Then later says, she's looking for only ONE man. So why say she wants a proposal from at least 2 guys? Seems way wonky.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:35 am

snowandcold wrote:Des also wrote that little list for Brooks about some of their best times. If she wrote that for the other guys why not air those also?

I'm not getting what you are saying though. I'm telling you who the Final 2 guys are and it's NOT Brooks. It's obvious. There's nothing indicating anywhere there about what his FD would even be.

Only 2 guys meet her family and one is Chris S.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka