SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 22 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:37 am

atem wrote:
snowandcold wrote:Des also wrote that little list for Brooks about some of their best times. If she wrote that for the other guys why not air those also?

I'm not getting what you are saying though.  I'm telling you who the Final 2 guys are and it's NOT Brooks.  It's obvious. There's nothing indicating anywhere there about what his FD would even be.

Only 2 guys meet her family and one is Chris S.  

I agree her Final 2 are probably Drew and Chris... but her F1 is still Brooks.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 22 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:38 am

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:
snowandcold wrote:Des also wrote that little list for Brooks about some of their best times. If she wrote that for the other guys why not air those also?

I'm not getting what you are saying though.  I'm telling you who the Final 2 guys are and it's NOT Brooks.  It's obvious. There's nothing indicating anywhere there about what his FD would even be.

Oh, brother. That's not enough sophienette. I want something showing HOW that can be.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:38 am

BarbB222 wrote:This is what's weird for me. Twice it's happened. Des' talks with CH , she gushes about Brooks and almost looks like she has to remember to include Chris. Twice I've seen it. Another thing, last talk with CH Des says she wants a proposal from Brooks, pauses and says she wants one from Chris too. Then later says, she's looking for only ONE man. So why say she wants a proposal from at least 2 guys? Seems way wonky.

Well, its like CH said "welcome to the Bachelorette" (or did Des say that? anyway...) I think Des really loves Chris for the person that he is and it also helps that he's attractive and sentimental. So its obvious, to me anyway, to see why she's attracted to him. But she's not gushing about him the way she gushes about Brooks. There's only one guy that makes her so happy she gets emotional with tears in her eyes because she can't contain the happiness. Dat feller is Brooks!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:39 am

Am I reading Nate's response to a tweet this week where he was asked if he was happy with his sister's choice and he said "Yes I am, he's a really nice guy" correctly? How would Nate be able to say that unless he had met the F1 and given the nature of Nate/Des awkward relationship (trying to contain Nate in LA) and the fact Nate is saying that the F1 is 'nice', it is likely that the meeting was at MTP. Given Nate is so black and white, I don't think he would calling Brooks 'nice' if he had hurt Des and wavered. Many assumptions here, but if Brooks is the F1 then likely from Nate's reaction, that Brooks had a MTP.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:40 am

atem wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:I also can really see the connection even moreso now with these sc. The way Brooks looks at Desiree and leans in to kiss her says "i want you". I haven't seen that type of body language since JP and Ashley.  

I know we should just stick to the facts (atem!giggling) but body language doesn't lie!

That is before he tells her he doesn't feel the same. Anyway, I just want some spoilers because of just this.  People get so set on this spoiler from just a source with nothing else that it's going to crush people, if it's wrong.

Actually, I believe we are talking just 4 sources. (a detail, I know)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:41 am

BachfanNY wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:This is what's weird for me. Twice it's happened. Des' talks with CH , she gushes about Brooks and almost looks like she has to remember to include Chris. Twice I've seen it. Another thing, last talk with CH Des says she wants a proposal from Brooks, pauses and says she wants one from Chris too. Then later says, she's looking for only ONE man. So why say she wants a proposal from at least 2 guys? Seems way wonky.

Well, its like CH said "welcome to the Bachelorette" (or did Des say that? anyway...)  I think Des really loves Chris for the person that he is and it also helps that he's attractive and sentimental. So its obvious, to me anyway, to see why she's attracted to him. But she's not gushing about him the way she gushes about Brooks. There's only one guy that makes her so happy she gets emotional with tears in her eyes because she can't contain the happiness. Dat feller is Brooks!

True dat! Des' said it. Yes she does gush.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 am

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:

I agree!!! Drew and chris are f2.... I also think drew having the "steamiest" fd is referring to them sitting on the beach dripping sweat with that fire in the back.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:43 am

atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:

Oh, brother.  That's not enough sophienette.  I want something showing HOW that can be.  

Pretty sure you are not going to get that until it all airs. That's the point. Why would people watch if they had the whole sequence of events?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:43 am

atem wrote:

Well, if it's not Brooks then it's not Brooks. Maybe he really does leave and doesn't come back. All the more power to him. There would be something to respect about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:44 am

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:

------------------------------------------------
Exactly.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:44 am

Sophienette That makes no sense what you said. This show never had any problem getting more viewers with a ton of spoilers/details out there! Geez. I'm so over this.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:49 am

AEF wrote:Am I reading Nate's response to a tweet this week where he was asked if he was happy with his sister's choice and he said "Yes I am, he's a really nice guy" correctly? How would Nate be able to say that unless he had met the F1 and given the nature of Nate/Des awkward relationship (trying to contain Nate in LA) and the fact Nate is saying that the F1 is 'nice', it is likely that the meeting was at MTP. Given Nate is so black and white, I don't think he would calling Brooks 'nice' if he had hurt Des and wavered.  Many assumptions here, but if Brooks is the F1 then likely from Nate's reaction, that Brooks had a MTP.  

I keep going back to four things...

1) des mom on twitter favoriting brooks tweets and following team bres.
At minimum, I think she met him!

2) the E online article about Nate having met the finalists and having an opinion of "them all" which implies more than two.

3) why is the show a 2 part finale  if Brooks leaves at F3 and Chris /drew have LCD and MTP?!

4) the timeline...why was FRC delayed by two days if it was just chris and Drew in the end?!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka