SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 42 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:49 am

beader wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:This is some b*llsh*t! No meet the parents?! I'd love to see her parents thoughts of Brooks. I would also like to see how Nate would take to him. Oh well Rolling Eyes 

Yep, we just get to see boring Chris and boring Drew (and yes I AM taking a dig here).

As usual.  This is getting sooo old.
Yep, it is.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 42 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:50 am

sfrank wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:This is some b*llsh*t! No meet the parents?! I'd love to see her parents thoughts of Brooks. I would also like to see how Nate would take to him. Oh well Rolling Eyes 

Yep, we just get to see boring Chris and boring Drew (and yes I AM taking a dig here).

I think you should stop because the minute someone takes a dig at Brooks you'll get upset again. Tit-4-Tat.

None of these guys are the edited characters we see on the show...Michael has already indicated that about Drew and I am sure the same can be said for Chris.

Frankly, I love Brooks but outside of this site Chris is being hailed as the most "normal" this season so I'd bring it down a notch. giggling
Great post. TY!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:41 am

I have heard an engagement took place on two different dates...First May 8th and now May 6th . I remember the 8th as that was Ali & Roberto's engagement anniversary. ..(thinking it was coincidental) .. So many things to think about..

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:48 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Hmm...May 6th you say? :Smiley: 
Hmmm, so that really doesn't allow for extra days for Brooks.  Would that mean that it would of been as per usual with the final 2 guys being the sc's that we have of Chris and Drew getting LCD's??  That filming date of May 6th also gives the couple a few days before they head for home on the ninth.  Hmmmm, too many pieces that add up on one side.  Makes you wonder how they got everything in.

Well maybe the first FRC was May 6th..and she did send everyone one home?..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:59 am

Hotmomma wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Hmmm, so that really doesn't allow for extra days for Brooks.  Would that mean that it would of been as per usual with the final 2 guys being the sc's that we have of Chris and Drew getting LCD's??  That filming date of May 6th also gives the couple a few days before they head for home on the ninth.  Hmmmm, too many pieces that add up on one side.  Makes you wonder how they got everything in.

I totally believe Brooks is F1. But, here is an idea.

#1 Maybe she did have a FRC on the 6th with Chris and Brooks. She sent both home that is why "only Drew was left". Then another FRC on the 8th with only Drew proposing, that is why the maid thought she looked to sad to be going to a wedding. She thought the FRC was a wedding.

#2 Suppose Drew is F3 and he is kept over at the Verandah until the FRC. The others are at another location. Because of this the person believe only Drew is left because he is the only one visible.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 am

iamreal2u wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I totally believe Brooks is F1.  But, here is an idea.  

#1 Maybe she did have a FRC on the 6th with Chris and Brooks.  She sent both home that is why "only Drew was left".  Then another FRC on the 8th with only Drew proposing, that is why the maid thought she looked to sad to be going to a wedding. She thought the FRC was a wedding.

#2 Suppose Drew is F3 and he is kept over at the Verandah until the FRC.  The others are at another location.  Because of this the person believe only Drew is left because he is the only one visible.

Neither, because the rag mag said she said 'yes' on the 6th.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:45 am

No Brooks sightings?  Where is Brooks today :Smiley:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:50 am

iamreal2u wrote:No Brooks sightings?  Where is Brooks today :Smiley:

That's my question! There has even been a Desiree sighting I saw tweeted yesterday.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:00 am

Back to sluething!

Love_Me wrote:
lavenderred wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is this a new video or someone's theory? Is this something from a Brooks thread? Because I have not seen those screencaps in this order anywhere.

I made some screencaps with the close captions feature on. I was wondering if we had heard Brooks say "This is perfect" yet?

I also plan to make some screencaps of Drew and Chris' VO's. I watched this episode on ABC.com and with the closed caption feature on I was able to find out who said what.

Could someone explain how this?  I mean, I don't recall that Brooks said 'This is perfect' in the newest preview.  
But, it seems to me he is saying 'Everything in my head is telking me, 'this is perfect'.

Love_me why are these caps showing the PI with Desiree?  Was that in the preview or you put it there, because she was talking about the Brooks HTD?  Thanks.

Last edited by atem on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:02 am

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I totally believe Brooks is F1.  But, here is an idea.  
#1 Maybe she did have a FRC on the 6th with Chris and Brooks.  She sent both home that is why "only Drew was left".  Then another FRC on the 8th with only Drew proposing, that is why the maid thought she looked to sad to be going to a wedding. She thought the FRC was a wedding.
#2 Suppose Drew is F3 and he is kept over at the Verandah until the FRC.  The others are at another location.  Because of this the person believe only Drew is left because he is the only one visible.
Neither, because the rag mag said she said 'yes' on the 6th.
Well maybe the FRC was the 6 bus but it's NOT a straight line to the finished..we have been promised this..and it is a 2 part show..with no doubt they will leave it with a cliff hanger...

We can't put all the pieces together Because we don't have them all! Fleiss is hanging on to the ones we need to finish..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:07 am

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:No Brooks sightings?  Where is Brooks today :Smiley:

That's my question!  There has even been a Desiree sighting I saw tweeted yesterday.

How about he's working like normal folks. giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:12 am

atem wrote:The show is telling us.  It's just not something Brooks/Desiree fans (I'm one of them) want to hear.  Desiree said she'd risk having her heart broken, if it meant being with the one that was meant to be.  Brooks breaks her heart, she moves on and picks another guy.  Why promote that?  That's nothing interesting.  

If Brooks did fight for Desiree, you'd be at least hearing rumors of doing it!  You don't think this show wouldn't be promoting it?  Now, I know this show is stupid, but they aren't that stupid not to promote something as romantic as that!  

I think you have some valid points.
1) we have scs--they are what is out there, what we have. Those don't lie. They may not tell the entire story, but it tells the story we are given thus far.
2) TPTB--promote hype and bullshoot. They go on and on and on about stuff trying to hook the viewer in and generally it doesn't amount to more than wasted time and for those who are broken hearted fans--ANGST.

Something to think about:
IF the FRC is now May 6--which is what a normal season would have indicated and something suggested early in this season until other spoilers which ended up not being true came forth,
Then--the storyline does not have room for all these convoluted options. I think it is going to be much simpler than our bored, over baked due to the excessive high temps across our country and over stressed imaginations are making them out to be. (how was that for a run on sentence?):Biggrin: 

When Graham was rumored to have left De at the 4RC, all kinds of things were suggested --he simply LEFT. The End of Graham.

So basically, patience is needed to see what else is offered in the previews etc. But I would remove the hype the mags/rags and TPTB are shoveling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka