SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 52 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 52 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:30 pm

laurentx wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SLC is the major west coast hub for Delta, and it appears there are alot of direct flights to major cities back East from SLC, but smaller cities or remote destinations he would likely connect through Atlanta.  I'm sure he always flies Delta.

I know if that was me who spotted him in the airport, I would be following him to his next gate!!  giggling 

Brooks went to FL on a connecting flight thru ATL. He was spotted by someone on 7/12, the same night he was with Michael later in SoBe. He was probably heading back home the same way - thru ATL.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 52 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:41 pm

umngirl wrote:
Judiful wrote:Jason Mesnick said there was no access to TV, Radio, Phone, News Papers or magazines in the safe house. In fact, he injured his knee in the pool..found himself bleeding profusely and had no access to 911 ..It was quite the fiasco..

The rules must have changed since then. SeanCat mentioned they would get whatever movies they wanted to watch bought to them by a handler. And like I already mentioned, they both had phones to tweet from. I also personally saw pictures Jillian/Ed took in the safehouse so they had a camera at the very least.
I'm just going by what Jason said on their online radio show. I have no idea other than that. I know they had movies..I distinctly remember Ali saying she and Roberto watched Bridzilla's when they wern't watching Sports Center in the safe house and her season was after Jason's...That's what I know for sure...LOL :WAVEY: 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:43 pm

BachfanNY wrote:There's every indication that Brooks doesn't have a FD. But nothing confirms he didn't have a LCD. And it would explain the date changing. TPTB have every reason to withhold those sc because it would tell us he returns. Right now they want us to think he's gone for good.
I really think its that simple.
That may be so for Brooks, but in essence, in each season there has only been two finalists that get the LCD/MTP. This time we have caps of Drew and Chris getting LCD's which is something that is obvious. I don't see how with a finale date of May 6, there is room for Brooks. Also if you look at things, in every season in the past, there has been a couple of days for the F1 and lead to have some private time before heading back to the states. This time we have a twitter pic and sighting of Des in LA area on the 9th. IMO, if the finale date was the 8th, that doesn't give time for Des and Brooks to have time. With those things in consideration, I really think this is a more simple finale. IF Brooks is F1, there really isn't time for him and Des to have that quality time before they get back to their lives. IF someone other than Brooks does win, then there is the time, there isn't really a need to overthink things as what is happening is the norm and we do have sc's for Drew and Chris to have their FD's and LCD's. no idea 

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:58 pm

I just got a copy of the L&S and checked out the pix of the 3. Brooks gets the best shot imho--standing on the mountaintop in Madeira, with Desiree holding onto him with both hands and laying her head on his shoulder. Very romantic--the ruggedly handsome guy with his adoring gf.

Drew gets a pic from the first night, where they're sitting on a couch and Des is extending him a rose. You only see Drew in profile, so you can't tell how handsome he is. And his body language, not surprising for this early stage, is very closed off, with his fingers laced in front of him. They are not touching at all.

For Chris we get the comedy edit again--from Atlantic City, with Chris in heels, holding Des' hand but at arm's length, and she's laughing. Very odd choice. Not heroic at all. And again Chris is in profile, looking down.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:01 pm

eusebeia wrote:I just got a copy of the L&S and checked out the pix of the 3.  Brooks gets the best shot imho--standing on the mountaintop in Madeira, with Desiree holding onto him with both hands and laying her head on his shoulder.  Very romantic--the ruggedly handsome guy with his adoring gf.

Drew gets a pic from the first night, where they're sitting on a couch and Des is extending him a rose.  You only see Drew in profile, so you can't tell how handsome he is.  And his body language, not surprising for this early stage, is very closed off, with his fingers laced in front of him.  They are not touching at all.

For Chris we get the comedy edit again--from Atlantic City, with Chris in heels, holding Des' hand but at arm's length, and she's laughing.  Very odd choice.  Not heroic at all.  And again Chris is in profile, looking down.

Thank you for the update. Love your description .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:05 pm

eusebeia wrote:I just got a copy of the L&S and checked out the pix of the 3.  Brooks gets the best shot imho--standing on the mountaintop in Madeira, with Desiree holding onto him with both hands and laying her head on his shoulder.  Very romantic--the ruggedly handsome guy with his adoring gf.

Drew gets a pic from the first night, where they're sitting on a couch and Des is extending him a rose.  You only see Drew in profile, so you can't tell how handsome he is.  And his body language, not surprising for this early stage, is very closed off, with his fingers laced in front of him.  They are not touching at all.

For Chris we get the comedy edit again--from Atlantic City, with Chris in heels, holding Des' hand but at arm's length, and she's laughing.  Very odd choice.  Not heroic at all.  And again Chris is in profile, looking down.

I saw the pictures too and thought the same thing. I was going to mention it here but I'm glad I didn't because you've done a excellent job illustrating it above. Far better than anything I would have done! Hugesmile 
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mahalo Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:10 pm

My theory is, Brooks has the last FD.  When she last saw him at HTDs, she was feeling more than ever that he was at least close to being on the same page as her.  

When she gets to the FD with Brooks, I think she starts to dig a bit as to where he's at.  That's the convo we saw in the last preview - he's saying all these great things about her and how he feels around her, but he still can't say the 3 magic words.  Especially coming off of 2 great FDs with men that shower her with love, she gets frustrated/paranoid/whatever, cries, storms off and sends a tears Brooks away in a limo.  Brooks is in a panic ("worst day of my life" etc).  Either Des or CH shows up at his door later for a follow-up chat that may or may not resolve the prior fight.

Des doesn't know what to do for the rose ceremony.  Her heart wants Brooks, but she's scared and doubting his feelings.  She also has legitimately strong feelings for Chris and Drew at this point and isn't ready to break either of their hearts over a guy who is so far behind them in their emotional process.  She doesn't want to make the decision and tells CH she just wants to go home.

She decides to keep all 3 instead.  They all have LCDs (caps from Brooks deliberately hidden so far), Brooks eventually has his 'ah-ha’ moment, and yada yada it's Brooks at the end.

mahalo

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Brooks is back home... sighting in UT airport.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Yeah, I finally read that myself at Barnes and Noble and wow, was that different than what seemed to be indicated on the online version!

First, no where did it say she is designing a wedding dress, but assuming she's designing one. Second, the description used for Chris S by Chris Harrison in that article was that they didn't figure out about their chemistry or couldn't figure it out.

They mention her breaking down, but nowhere about anyone leaving. Oh, well. It was really lacking in detail.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:So did RS change the date from 5/6 to 5/8??
I am trying to remember where the 5/8 date came from?

I can't either.

Initially when there was speculation regarding the timeline and prospective FRC dates, I came up with May 5/6. These date were thrown out the window when Wetpaint and RS came out with the date being May 8th. This is what I remember.
Do you happen to remember when Des was seen back at home? I thought it was on the 9th. If that is the case, how in the heck can the 2nd ceremony happen on the 8th and have quality time for the couple. Heck, doesn't seem like they'd get back in time for the ninth never mind quality time.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 pm

First of welcome mahalo..I can wait to get back to HI in sept...

I can see it playing out like that..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 pm

sfrank wrote:Brooks spotted in the Atlanta airport today...I remember someone spotting him on plane to before so he must be  getting a connection back to SLC.

Not sure where he was after Miami but he was offline since Monday and only resurfaced yesterday (at least on spotify). So did Des!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I thought Des was spotted on Tuesday?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka