SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Page 53 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 53 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:14 pm

sfrank wrote:Brooks is back home in UT...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just met the beautiful Brooks from Bachelorette!

I know this is just wishful thinking on my part, but remember that odd tweet from MF about Bojangles in Rome? Well, the only Bonjangles in Rome is in Rome, GA. Possibly one of the meeting places?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11 - Page 53 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sfrank wrote:Brooks spotted in the Atlanta airport today...I remember someone spotting him on plane to before so he must be  getting a connection back to SLC.

Not sure where he was after Miami but he was offline since Monday and only resurfaced yesterday (at least on spotify). So did Des!

I thought Des was spotted on Tuesday?

No. Monday was MTA. No sighting Tues or Wed. She was in CA on Thurs for Extra.

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:17 pm

atem wrote:Yeah, I finally read that myself at Barnes and Noble and wow, was that different than what seemed to be indicated on the online version!

First, no where did it say she is designing a wedding dress, but assuming she's designing one.  Second, the description used for Chris S by Chris Harrison in that article was that they didn't figure out about their chemistry or couldn't figure it out.

They mention her breaking down, but nowhere about anyone leaving.  Oh, well.  It was really lacking in detail.

I actually think his quote was that it was "easy" and they did NOT have to figure it out...
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Something to think about:
IF the FRC is now May 6--which is what a normal season would have indicated and something suggested early in this season until other spoilers which ended up not being true came forth,
Then--the storyline does not have room for all these convoluted options. I think it is going to be much simpler than our bored, over baked due to the excessive high temps across our country and over stressed imaginations are making them out to be. (how was that for a run on sentence?):Biggrin:

When Graham was rumored to have left De at the 4RC, all kinds of things were suggested --he simply LEFT. The End of Graham.

So basically, patience is needed to see what else is offered in the previews etc. But I would remove the hype the mags/rags and TPTB are shoveling.

Kashathediva - bringing this forward because this is something that's bothered me since the two FRC dates where posted for this reason:

- Desiree was back on the 11th based on the tweet she fav'd about Target and her own tweet that she was back.  It was around 2pm.  She then went out with Daniella on the 12th.
- If the FRC was on the afternoon/early evening of the 8th, followed by the party with Production like most couples say happened, that leaves the evening of the 8th and only the 9th for time with her F1.  All the couples have said they had 3 days or so afterward - why so short for Des? To be home by the afternoon on the 11th, she left on the 10th.  The shortest flight I found from Antigua to LA is 12 hrs and there are much longer ones.
-  Add the tweet on the 7th asking if that was Chris Harrison on the flight from Antigua to Miami.  That sounds legit and he would still be on the island for the FRC if it hadn't happened.  He didn't tweet at all on the 6th (poss FRC day) or 7th (poss travel) but was tweeting up a storm on the 8th.  

I can't wrap my head around it being on the 8th and believe it was the 6th.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:19 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:Yeah, I finally read that myself at Barnes and Noble and wow, was that different than what seemed to be indicated on the online version!

First, no where did it say she is designing a wedding dress, but assuming she's designing one.  Second, the description used for Chris S by Chris Harrison in that article was that they didn't figure out about their chemistry or couldn't figure it out.

They mention her breaking down, but nowhere about anyone leaving.  Oh, well.  It was really lacking in detail.

I actually think his quote was that it was "easy" and they did NOT have to figure it out...

Didn't it seem like the online version was different in it's tone? That article didn't have anyone claiming she was in the process of designing a wedding dress at all to me. It was just assumed.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Anybody else wondering if Brooks is just sick of being asked if he won and is wearing this hat to clue us in?! giggling 

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:21 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Something to think about:
IF the FRC is now May 6--which is what a normal season would have indicated and something suggested early in this season until other spoilers which ended up not being true came forth,
Then--the storyline does not have room for all these convoluted options. I think it is going to be much simpler than our bored, over baked due to the excessive high temps across our country and over stressed imaginations are making them out to be. (how was that for a run on sentence?):Biggrin:

When Graham was rumored to have left De at the 4RC, all kinds of things were suggested --he simply LEFT. The End of Graham.

So basically, patience is needed to see what else is offered in the previews etc. But I would remove the hype the mags/rags and TPTB are shoveling.

Kashathediva - bringing this forward because this is something that's bothered me since the two FRC dates where posted for this reason:

- Desiree was back on the 11th based on the tweet she fav'd about Target and her own tweet that she was back.  It was around 2pm.  She then went out with Daniella on the 12th.
- If the FRC was on the afternoon/early evening of the 8th, followed by the party with Production like most couples say happened, that leaves the evening of the 8th and only the 9th for time with her F1.  All the couples have said they had 3 days or so afterward - why so short for Des? To be home by the afternoon on the 11th, she left on the 10th.  The shortest flight I found from Antigua to LA is 12 hrs and there are much longer ones.
-  Add the tweet on the 7th asking if that was Chris Harrison on the flight from Antigua to Miami.  That sounds legit and he would still be on the island for the FRC if it hadn't happened.  He didn't tweet at all on the 6th (poss FRC day) or 7th (poss travel) but was tweeting up a storm on the 8th.  

I can't wrap my head around it being on the 8th and believe it was the 6th.

Nice breakdown. Makes sense to me. I did not know that the flights were so long.

Why don't you post this in the filming schedules thread just so it is in the right place for review and discussion. Some don't visit this thread daily so may miss this.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:22 pm

If anyone wants to, Brooks SIL tweeted that you can ask her questions about Brooks!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:23 pm

atem wrote:If anyone wants to, Brooks SIL tweeted that you can ask her questions about Brooks!

Huh ? He's still on the show what is she doing ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:23 pm

atem wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Didn't it seem like the online version was different in it's tone?  That article didn't have anyone claiming she was in the process of designing a wedding dress at all to me.  It was just assumed.

There's a sidebar titled "She's Designing her own wedding dress!" but the text with it just quotes her former boss of Kiyonna Bridal saying it's "very likely that Des will design the dress she'll wear down the aisle."

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:25 pm

atem wrote:If anyone wants to, Brooks SIL tweeted that you can ask her questions about Brooks!

Where? On Twitter? My twitter account is connected to work. Can someone ask her two questions for me?

1) Has he been travelling every week? giggling 
2) What's his mood been like/or what has he said about the experience on the show!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 pm

sfrank wrote:

Where? On Twitter? My twitter account is connected to work. Can someone ask her two questions for me?

1) Has he been travelling every week? giggling 
2) What's his mood been like/or what has he said about the experience on the show!

Ha. Yeah, on twitter. @true_lu

Hope someone can tweet your question to her!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #11

+50
nutty1
pander3575
Hotmomma
sdmom
Bhaka