SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:33 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Ladies do you want me to delete that latest IG that I posted here . Because I think it will be better since someone emailed to Matt already :) what cha think ?

Throwing in my thoughts but yea, I think it's a good idea.

Done :)

Good job!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:34 am

Sure wish we'd hear something on iloveromance. She's probably in bed asleep and doesn't even know that we're all worrying about her! giggling 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:36 am

Macswife8 wrote:Sure wish we'd hear something on iloveromance. She's probably in bed asleep and doesn't even know that we're all worrying about her! giggling 

Lol the seancat writer giggling . I hope she is doing well.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:49 am

Off topic . Do you think seancat will make dallas as their permanent place whenever they tie the knot? . I don't know their attachment to LA and some people they met and developed some friendships , plus Sean said about missing LA weather that much is bugging me a little bit? I don't know. Who am I to know about their future plans whenever their big day is. Although sean said before that they possibly move back to dallas and be their permanent place . And it looks to me that cat likes the place too. Either way it can work for her. Sorry ladies for opening this up in here lol. Although by choice I want them to be near with  Sean's family and start their life there. At the end whatever works for them and they are happy . That's okay with me .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:57 am

Now if we only knew where here was

@tiffjewett: Sean Lowe from the bachelor is here

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 am

@clmgiudici: 2GE+HER with #ChelsieAndPeta at #UnlikelyHeroes @lmkevinfarley http://t.co/BB6s7p7jiF

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 am

lipsis wrote:Now if we only knew where here was

@tiffjewett: Sean Lowe from the bachelor is here

giggling Made me laugh!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:11 am

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: 2GE+HER with #ChelsieAndPeta at #UnlikelyHeroes @lmkevinfarley http://t.co/BB6s7p7jiF

Heres the pic

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Bc921fb0f02f11e2a60b22000a9e06bc_7

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 am

lipsis wrote:

So they got invited at the unlikely heroes event by chelsie and peta tonight . I would say some of the DWTS are there too and pandora must be there too and more . Her dress is nice . Now can we get some pic of them both tonight. Wanna see hubs attire tonight too Hugesmile 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:16 am

I will be happy if we can have a SeanCat picture tonight

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 3 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:22 am

This is from the Unlikely Heroes Facebook page

Getting ready to kick off the birthday celebrations for @chelsiehightowr & @PetaMurgatroyd ‪#‎unlikelyheroes‬ http://t.co/GSYwzIK7eN

www.unlikelyheroes.com
UNLIKELY HEROES is a 501c3 non-profit organization that exists to identify, rescue & rehabilitate child victims of sex slavery worldwide.

Company Overview
Unlikely Heroes currently operates a restoration home for child victims of sex slavery in the Philippines and is opening a new home for rescued children in Mexico fall, 2013.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:31 am

@clmgiudici: Ok I'm dumb. Honest mistake easily remedied. @Imkevinfarley is the shit

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15