SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by julychild Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:50 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
julychild wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ok so obviously it is Chris with the helicopter date and therefore Drew with the drive up the coast.
Things is we don't know where Drew was actually staying to know if he had to drive to Shirley heights for their picnic or not. If he was actually at St james it could not be that much of a drive.

Where is the horses date taking place at ? Close by to the verandah ?

Both the picnic and horseback are close to that something or other Heights.  It starts with an F and it's in the area of Shirley Heights.

The picnic and horseback were at Rendezvous Bay not Falmouth Harbour, if that is where you are thinking of.
There is a viewpoint picnic date and a beach/horseback ride date.  There are definately 2 dates for Drew as there are too many clothes changes, hairstyle changes, earrings changes.  The clothes that she is wearing on the beach/horseback date are the same.  But the picnic/viewpoint date hairstyle, earrings and clothes are completely different so it is two different dates for sure. IMO

I meant to say that both beach and horseback were at Rendezvous Bay.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:55 pm

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
julychild wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ok so obviously it is Chris with the helicopter date and therefore Drew with the drive up the coast.
Things is we don't know where Drew was actually staying to know if he had to drive to Shirley heights for their picnic or not. If he was actually at St james it could not be that much of a drive.

Both the picnic and horseback are close to that something or other Heights.  It starts with an F and it's in the area of Shirley Heights.

The picnic and horseback were at Rendezvous Bay not Falmouth Harbour, if that is where you are thinking of.
There is a viewpoint picnic date and a beach/horseback ride date.  There are definately 2 dates for Drew as there are too many clothes changes, hairstyle changes, earrings changes.  The clothes that she is wearing on the beach/horseback date are the same.  But the picnic/viewpoint date hairstyle, earrings and clothes are completely different so it is two different dates for sure. IMO

I meant to say that both beach and horseback were at Rendezvous Bay.
Ok, thanks. Hugesmile 

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Now I'm confused again. I thought that the Rendezvous Bay with the horse riding was part of the FD and Shirley Heights was LCD. Has this changed???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:t4p MOT

So only 2 date descriptions provided. Which matches up to the lack of SCs for Brooks.
giggling Hugesmile 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:t4p MOT

So only 2 date descriptions provided. Which matches up to the lack of SCs for Brooks.

Are there dinner dates at night? No previews for those?

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:46 pm

2observe wrote:

Now I'm confused again. I thought that the Rendezvous Bay with the horse riding was part of the FD and Shirley Heights was LCD. Has this changed???
I do think that the Shirley Heights is FD...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:58 am

Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:

Now I'm confused again.  I thought that the Rendezvous Bay with the horse riding was part of the FD and Shirley Heights was LCD.  Has this changed???

I'm not sure because it makes more sense to talk about driving up the coast when you're going to do something on a beach. If it were the Shirley Heights date you'd think they'd talk about the picnic or the view and not the drive. I wasn't before but now I'm leaning towards the horseback/beach being the FD especially now with the description. Of course they can't be more detailed so we'd know for sure. hmmm

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:05 am

albean99 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
2observe wrote:

Now I'm confused again.  I thought that the Rendezvous Bay with the horse riding was part of the FD and Shirley Heights was LCD.  Has this changed???

I'm not sure because it makes more sense to talk about driving up the coast when you're going to do something on a beach. If it were the Shirley Heights date you'd think they'd talk about the picnic or the view and not the drive. I wasn't before but now I'm leaning towards the horseback/beach being the FD especially now with the description. Of course they can't be more detailed so we'd know for sure. hmmm

Would you think the picture of her kissing Drew on the bed would be the FD then?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:07 am

I still go with Drew/bed/kissing as LCD.
I hate to see that room as a fantasy suite. What did the decorate the room with? weeds instead of rose petals?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:10 am

rose petals is for final 1 Kasha
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:20 am

bilolo wrote:rose petals is for final 1 Kasha

Well seems like the spoiled F1 didn't get that either did he ?

BTW - I read that your birthday is this week so Happy Birthday. Hope it is a good one. High clap 

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:44 am

nd4reality wrote:
bilolo wrote:rose petals is for final 1 Kasha

Well seems like the spoiled F1 didn't get that either did he ?

BTW - I read that your birthday is this week so Happy Birthday. Hope it is a good one. High clap 
It's tomorrow, yay !
thank you so much, appreciate it:Hugesmile: 

I don't think the spoiled final 1 had a FD:yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+113
cfck2222
happy2bme
kebarrera
black_tears
Mustang19