SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 21 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:41 pm

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:And if they are going to present it as "Brooks went back home to talk with his family" and came back reassured, why the big switch again?? Why the drama?

:greenman:  That is the billion dollar question. Like who  :stirthepot 

Well, just because someone looks like they're fine after a talk with someone doesn't mean that they're 100% fine, convinced and ready to go on. Doubts or concerns may creep in once again. And that is kind of disconcerting at this point in his game. I don't think he'd even need to be prodded to still have doubts and concerns . . . which is concerning. Because, despite the fact that I was a lot like Brooks and Des once when it comes to love, when I did find who I was suppose to be with I knew it immediately. I felt it. I never felt worries and concerns. Deep down I just knew.

IF Brooks did have lots of doubts and concerns or uncertainties all along, you just have to wonder. You also have to wonder if the coming back was just because of the usual initial pain, loss, uncertainty of losing someone whom you have strong feelings for, even if, ultimately, it's the best thing for you to do—just leave, and keep it that way.

This is why I'm on the fence until I watch it. I want it to be Brooks, believe it is Brooks and see something great developing between them, but if he really had concerns about Des, not concerns about the show or proposing, then maybe better to go. If he keeps coming to terms with where he's at and then reverting back to feeling unsure that could be a big red flag.

I also totally agree the producers may have been telling him he wasn't top choice for her, because it would explain so much to me about why what he says when he's not with Des seems so hard to believe after seeing them when they are together. And why he'd be feeling more confident after HTD and then is ready to call it quits. It doesn't make sense. I think he was openly leery of proposing and nervous about heartbreak and the producers went in for the kill.

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Can I ask a question? I am not being sarcastic, but I am baffled. If Drew is the F1 and Chris (or Brooks) is the F2, should Chris (or Brooks) respond the same way at the ATFR? Should any F2 person?

We are not talking about Des and her choices - at all. In fact I would hope that any of the F3 that are not F1 (even if no one is chosen) doesn't buy into the producers brand of sensationalism.
We are talking about Robert Mills and his crapshot tweets and his forwards about Drew for the past couple of weeks. Just to be clear.

Yea, I edited my post, must have been after you quoted me!! I realize that now! Thanks! yes 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:And if they are going to present it as "Brooks went back home to talk with his family" and came back reassured, why the big switch again?? Why the drama?
What if CH and Bach crew found out some dirt on Brooks and it is Chris that confronts Brooks on it and says that he needs to tell Des??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
What if CH and Bach crew found out some dirt on Brooks and it is Chris that confronts Brooks on it and says that he needs to tell Des??

ok, you piqued my interest.... what are you thinking??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:09 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
nutty1 wrote:The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC 1h
Retweet if you agree with Des! pic.twitter.com/KPSTjccIWb
Retweeted by Robert Mills

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The jeep date is his FD, right? So the horseback riding is definitely another time. I still think she lets him go during the crying scene.

I think he storms off like RS said.  RS just had the wrong timing.  Hence dumpster .. whatever it is that CH said.
I don't think he'd storm off anywhere. I just don't see that in him. I think the problem date that RS was talking about was the FD with Brooks instead of Zack. RS just had the name wrong.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:We know the horseback ride is NOT the FD for Drew, so here are the unanswered questions. I don't think we have any screen cap (or other) proof to really answer them. So concerning the horseback date…..

Was Brooks gone and hadn't returned yet?? So it was a normal LCD?
Did she keep 3 guys after Brooks returned???
Was it an extra date to help her decide, and she let Drew go then??
Did she even let Drew go then??

I would love to speculate but seeing that the board is frowning apon any scenario that does not end up with Brooks' triumphant return I'm not going to bother.  Particuarly since we have no SCs or for that matter any real evidence of what takes place from the time they rode those horses.
We were given 2 previews with that scene and both gave a completely different and opposite impression of what could have been taking place there.
I completely agree with the bolded. But with regards to what happens on the horseback date. Why would she take him on a horseback ride and prolong the agony of letting him go if that's what she's going to do. Why not go to his room, do it there like Ali did with Chris L. I think there is more to it and like what was posted above, there are two versions that can be derived from what the previews show, so who knows if they ride off into the sunset together or if Drew leaves on the beach. There just isn't enough info on that yet. One thing for sure, we don't have ANY info on whether Brooks returns other than the spoiler. No vid or sc proof of it at all.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:26 pm

SueSt wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

What if there is a past girlfriend that is coming out of the woodworks with something to say, or something else that Brooks hasn't told Des that could really affect their relationship. That could be why the line from CH about really having to tell Des something. Just something isn't jiving right with the concept of having doubts and having to leave. There is something more to this story that we just don't have the puzzle pieces to yet.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

What if there is a past girlfriend that is coming out of the woodworks with something to say, or something else that Brooks hasn't told Des that could really affect their relationship.  That could be why the line from CH about really having to tell Des something.  Just something isn't jiving right with the concept of having doubts and having to leave.  There is something more to this story that we just don't have the puzzle pieces to yet.

Chances are that we will never know the 'real' story - just the one that is great on TV.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

The jeep date is his FD, right? So the horseback riding is definitely another time. I still think she lets him go during the crying scene.

I think he storms off like RS said.  RS just had the wrong timing.  Hence dumpster .. whatever it is that CH said.
I don't think he'd storm off anywhere.  I just don't see that in him.  I think the problem date that RS was talking about was the FD with Brooks instead of Zack. RS just had the name wrong.

RS told Kidd Kradick that he makes sure he gets his information from more than one source,as a form of confirmation before running with it. How is it possible that ALL of his sources gave him the same incorrect info about Drew, Zak and Brooks? There has to be one ultimate source for these spoilers and it seems this person has been in control all along.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

What if there is a past girlfriend that is coming out of the woodworks with something to say, or something else that Brooks hasn't told Des that could really affect their relationship.  That could be why the line from CH about really having to tell Des something.  Just something isn't jiving right with the concept of having doubts and having to leave.  There is something more to this story that we just don't have the puzzle pieces to yet.

interesting, feasible... hmmmmm....
but an admission like a prior girlfriend would certainly thwart any return, right?.... if you believe the spoilers...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:35 pm

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

I don't think he'd storm off anywhere.  I just don't see that in him.  I think the problem date that RS was talking about was the FD with Brooks instead of Zack. RS just had the name wrong.

RS told Kidd Kradick that he makes sure he gets his information from more than one source,as a form of confirmation before running with it. How is it possible that ALL of his sources gave him the same incorrect info about Drew, Zak and Brooks? There has to be one ultimate source for these spoilers and it seems this person has been in control all along.
maybe it's multiple sources for the F1 only (certainly he seemed pretty lazy about correcting his mistakes this season).... or maybe there's a puppet master controlling all the spoilers this year (evil laugh)... I guess we'll just have to see. :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:42 pm

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:

Well, I agree with the last bolded, it is something that I have been trying to say all along...something just isn't right with how the spoilers have come out this season. In the past, there has been a F1 spoiler, but there has been other info to back it up. RS if anyone has had that info, yet this season, even he doesn't have the how/why/what happened. This season, RS doesn't have that other info which is leading me to think that there is one source for the incorrect final 4. That person is controlling all info that MF wants out there. I think MF finally found his leak and corked it to the point that he can release whatever info he wants out there and how to place it so as to confuse everyone. I am talking of how the sc/video evidence of who is in the final 2 doesn't match up to the spoiler part that says Brooks is F1.

As a sleuther, in each season, I have tried to match the storyline to the screencaps we get as well as any video/deleted scenes we get as well, this season, that matchup just doesn't seem right and something is really off somewhere.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+113
cfck2222
happy2bme
kebarrera
black_tears
Mustang19