SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 62 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 62 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Ariela Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Ariela wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Ariela wrote:
SusieQ wrote:
DMBFan wrote:I actually don't see love so black & white.  It has its ups and downs and it can be messy.    

:yes: 

Oh please, stop this blind Brooks following.
Painful love? And so what do you think will happen to them when the initial lust wears off? it will be  a painful divorce.

Blind Brooks following??giggling 

does it differ from blind Brooks hate??

Hate? Man and I thought only Des lost it for Brooks on this show. You go right ahead and stay dug in for Brooks. We'll meet up again in a few months(after their breakup) and none of you will admit to liking Brooks. I'll say I told you so.

No. it's called having an independent mind.
She needs to let Drew and Chris go as well, because NOTHING will change in a week.

What ? You don't believe that Brooks will turn around in a week and realize what he has lost and pledge life eternal with her ?:dripdrip 

I have a feeling that he will be baaaack. Des is so infatuated with him that she'll take him back, even if it will be for 3 months.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 62 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:32 pm

I loved this raw emotion. It was painful to watch! I felt bad for both of them. Brooks was just being honest with where he was and was doing the right thing. Poor Des. I know exactly how she must've felt. I personally LOVE that she was angry with him and that she told him she loves him despite what he said. She was just being honest with her feelings. She's not going to hate him overnight. She cares. He cares. I feel for her and for him. I feel for him having to do that.

I can understand him not wanting to leave. He didn't want to leave because he does want to be with her.

And it was interesting how he reacted to her saying she's in love with him.

I love everything she admitted. I loved to see her say that to him. How real. You never see this on the Bach.

At least there's no doubt now in anyone's minds now where the other guys are at in her heart. It's all about Brooks. It always has been. She's outright admitted it now. She didn't want to go on all the other dates. It was all for a show. Even Chris and Drew.

Now to see how he comes around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:33 pm

I got a few irritated with me earlier today but I still say casting was way off and I feel sorry for her. Chris and Drew are decent but it is just not there and even on paper their qualities and backgrounds don't mesh.  I know this is mostly a pro Brooks forum but I think he has much maturing to do and it is not going to happen over the next week. He has to deal with his own issues before he can love another and must love himself and know himself first. I agree with all if you who said that Des should remain strong and single. She deserves better. Tonight was not entertaining and I really don't want to see how this ends. It has been a pleasure to post with all of you. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Ariela wrote:
SusieQ wrote:
DMBFan wrote:I actually don't see love so black & white.  It has its ups and downs and it can be messy.    

:yes: 

Oh please, stop this blind Brooks following.
Painful love? And so what do you think will happen to them when the initial lust wears off? it will be  a painful divorce.

If you were referring to me but I'm not a Brooks fan and not blindly following anyone. I honestly couldn't care less who is f1 next week. But I am willing to give a guy on a highly edited TV show the benefit of the doubt. As for my comment about ups & downs, I've been married 18 years, and I know for a fact that love and marriage has its ups and downs. And it can get downright messy sometimes, but its the choices you make to work through those downs that either make or breaks a relationship.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
sfrank wrote:She also pretty much said she won't feel the same about Chris or Drew so....

Des has said it in front of cameras regarding her feelings for the other two. Even if they were picked how could they handle it? . It would clearly be her default choice in the truest sense of the word.
Agreed. But it would be just like her taking Brooks back, after everything we heard him say to his family, Chris Harrison, Des, and his producer.

She is coming across as TB most pathetic and pitiful 'ette of all time. I hope she walks away. Save her some dignity.

I totally disagree. She handled herself with class. Brooks on the other hand......
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:34 pm

chicagoowl wrote:
atem wrote:You guys wouldn't believe that Desiree was in love with Brooks and thought she was somehow hinting about Chris S or Drew all along when she flat out was saying it since Germany.  I hope you guys finally get that she was telling the truth.

I still think she goes with Chris S and he's fine with it.  

Disagree. She was inconsolable.... not just a little upset that Brooks didn't love her. If she felt stronger for someone else she wouldn't have been so upset that Brooks was leaving. I can't see her in one week's time recovering and falling deeply in love with Chris.

It's Brooks or no one.  Unspoiled say no one or he comes back.  No one says it's Drew or Chris.  After what she said?  How is that possible?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:34 pm

grace8136 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: I personally don't see how you can make out like crazy with two guys, and still claim to be madly in love with just one.

Welcome to the bach bubble. I really don't get it either but it is what it is. Seeing Des do that KNOWING she wanted to say ILY to Brooks on their FD date. And we think Brooks is messed up?

She does it coz she signed a contract that said she would.... Nuff said......

I'm pretty sure the contract would not spell out that she gets on top of Chris in that beach scene???

No, and I bet it didn't spell out for Ashley to be sprawled out with her legs wrapped around Ben either....but she was/did....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:35 pm

SusieQ wrote:I loved this raw emotion. It was painful to watch! I felt bad for both of them. Brooks was just being honest with where he was and was doing the right thing. Poor Des. I know exactly how she must've felt. I personally LOVE that she was angry with him and that she told him she loves him despite what he said. She was just being honest with her feelings. She's not going to hate him overnight. She cares. He cares. I feel for her and for him. I feel for him having to do that.

I can understand him not wanting to leave. He didn't want to leave because he does want to be with her.

And it was interesting how he reacted to her saying she's in love with him.

I love everything she admitted. I loved to see her say that to him. How real. You never see this on the Bach.

At least there's no doubt now in anyone's minds now where the other guys are at in her heart. It's all about Brooks. It always has been. She's outright admitted it now. She didn't want to go on all the other dates. It was all for a show. Even Chris and Drew.

Now to see how he comes around.

Some peeps might get upset that it's the Bres Show but, what you gonna do? It was what it was .

Last edited by BarbB222 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: I personally don't see how you can make out like crazy with two guys, and still claim to be madly in love with just one.

Welcome to the bach bubble. I really don't get it either but it is what it is. Seeing Des do that KNOWING she wanted to say ILY to Brooks on their FD date. And we think Brooks is messed up?

She does it coz she signed a contract that said she would.... Nuff said......
I don't care if I signed a contract or not. There is no way  I could make out with two guys I knew I wasn't; going to choose.   What is Coz?

My way of writing? Why????????

Last edited by LoveDovez on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 pm

chicagoowl wrote:
atem wrote:You guys wouldn't believe that Desiree was in love with Brooks and thought she was somehow hinting about Chris S or Drew all along when she flat out was saying it since Germany.  I hope you guys finally get that she was telling the truth.

I still think she goes with Chris S and he's fine with it.  

Disagree. She was inconsolable.... not just a little upset that Brooks didn't love her. If she felt stronger for someone else she wouldn't have been so upset that Brooks was leaving. I can't see her in orecovering and falling deeply in love with Chris.[/ne week's time quote]
True.
Just like I don't see BROOKS getting this warm fuzzy feeling in his HEART in a week. If he does, it will be OUT OF PITY!!!!!
Des was trying to make him feel guilty. I hated that part.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:39 pm

This is why I like spoilers. I am totally lost.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:39 pm

I think she's had feelings for Drew & Chris all along but steeled her heart against them, not letting them fully in b/c she reserved that spot for Brooks.  That's what I got from what she was telling Brooks.  

Now, though, she's completely shut down with Brooks.  She's upset but she will turn angry and if he comes back, I hope she'll stick to her guns and not let him back in.  

Yes, love has its ups and downs but when someone tells you 'it' is just not there...show some respect for yourself and don't dwell on them - move on!  

I think now that Brooks has left, she'll take some time to recuperate and then will open her heart to see if it works with Chris or Drew.  I think we all know what happens with Drew...it'll be interesting to see what happens with Chris.  After all, she's said all season that Chris is supportive and she knows she can trust her heart with him.  Will she let herself fall enough that she is actually 'in love' with Chris and not just falling for him?  I'd be happy if we see her reject Chris's proposal and instead choose to date him...

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+113
cfck2222
happy2bme
kebarrera
black_tears
Mustang19