SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Page 63 of 83 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 63 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Only thing is that there are two proposals and she says yes. So, there's no 'just dating' going on.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1 - Page 63 Empty Re: Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
mercieme wrote:The point is if she is in love with someone else, why continue the farce, she should have sent the other guys home. At least Brooks  respected her enough to let her know how he felt. Chris and Drew deserve the same from her and she did not need to drag them through the fake LCD from the screen caps we have so far not to talk of the MTP. JMO.

Because she signed a contact? She can't just end it before the fantasy dates. She got paid $$$

Today should have been the last episode of the season, they dragged it enough with the unwarranted Brooks drama that she could have gone to the RC, and declared to Chris and Drew that she wants no one but Brooks. She only has herself to blame with coming off scathed from the show per Chris Harrison after stressing in many interviews that she followed her heart. Going on LCD when you are in love with someone else is not following your heart, just my opinion.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:42 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:I think she's had feelings for Drew & Chris all along but steeled her heart against them, not letting them fully in b/c she reserved that spot for Brooks.  That's what I got from what she was telling Brooks.  

Now, though, she's completely shut down with Brooks.  She's upset but she will turn angry and if he comes back, I hope she'll stick to her guns and not let him back in.  

Yes, love has its ups and downs but when someone tells you 'it' is just not there...show some respect for yourself and don't dwell on them - move on!  

I think now that Brooks has left, she'll take some time to recuperate and then will open her heart to see if it works with Chris or Drew.  I think we all know what happens with Drew...it'll be interesting to see what happens with Chris.  After all, she's said all season that Chris is supportive and she knows she can trust her heart with him.  Will she let herself fall enough that she is actually 'in love' with Chris and not just falling for him?  I'd be happy if we see her reject Chris's proposal and instead choose to date him...  

I could get on board with that. I actually saw a romantic spark on their date tonight.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:42 pm

This drama makes for good TV.

I wish them the best if Des does pick Brooks. I get the real and raw emotions, which I think maybe they will work out in the end. However,as a viewer, it doesn't bode well with me because at this point, I want her to pick no one. How am I supposed to believe Brooks realizes he loves her to propose to her?? I get that he doesnt have to love her to propose-which if the ending was that they continue their relationship minus engagement. It doesn't come across that Brook doesn't love her-I think its the timing. It doesn't mean he won't love her. They just need more time, that's all.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverEnoughTime Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Brooks was SCARED! Nobody can feel that warm, fuzzy, out of the ball park lovin feeling when you have fear standing in front of you! Ou better believe his handler was feeding into that fear.

Some of you are making him out to be this jerk that was out to get her. I don't get it. Once she told him how she felt, he was "surprised". He had no clue she felt as strongly as she did for him. Now that fear is gone, he can truly see how he feels. "The clouds have lifted".

NeverEnoughTime

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:44 pm

atem wrote:Only thing is that there are two proposals and she says yes.  So, there's no 'just dating' going on.

Drew + Chris =2
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Ariela wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Ariela wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Ariela wrote:
SusieQ wrote:
DMBFan wrote:I actually don't see love so black & white.  It has its ups and downs and it can be messy.    

:yes: 

Oh please, stop this blind Brooks following.
Painful love? And so what do you think will happen to them when the initial lust wears off? it will be  a painful divorce.

Blind Brooks following??giggling 

does it differ from blind Brooks hate??

Hate? Man and I thought only Des lost it for Brooks on this show. You go right ahead and stay dug in for Brooks. We'll meet up again in a few months(after their breakup) and none of you will admit to liking Brooks. I'll say I told you so.

No. it's called having an independent mind.
She needs to let Drew and Chris go as well, because NOTHING will change in a week.

What ? You don't believe that Brooks will turn around in a week and realize what he has lost and pledge life eternal with her ?:dripdrip 

I have a feeling that he will be baaaack. Des is so infatuated with him that she'll take him back, even if it will be for 3 months.

He may very well be and that is a sad thing because she will be heartbroken again. Engaged, perhaps. Happy, not for long. Also I don't hate Brooks and after reading all 50 pages don't think that is the issue. I think it his inability to tear down walls and is more concerned with that as opposed to having doubts. They were not on the same page weeks ago.....his quote. That would have been a better time to communicate. Waiting until the very end and leaning so much on family. At his age family approval is great but he should have a mind of his own. He seems childlike in thought processing as well as independence. Thanks again for letting me come play for a few days!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:45 pm

richmondrose wrote:
atem wrote:Only thing is that there are two proposals and she says yes.  So, there's no 'just dating' going on.

Drew + Chris =2

Do you think she accepts one of their proposals after all this ? I'm curious.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:46 pm

NeverEnoughTime wrote:Brooks was SCARED!  Nobody can feel that warm, fuzzy, out of the ball park lovin feeling when you have fear standing in front of you!  Ou better believe his handler was feeding into that fear.

Some of you are making him out to be this jerk that was out to get her.  I don't get it.  Once she told him how she felt, he was "surprised".  He had no clue she felt as strongly as she did for him.  Now that fear is gone, he can truly see how he feels.  "The clouds have lifted".  

Bravo! He can see the forest.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Whew .. That was unbelievably difficult to watch . My heart broke for both of them and a huge wave of extremely painful memories swept over me .. I almost had to leave the tv .. This was exactly what happened to me sad .. I had to let him go so he could figure out his life .. Not knowing if I would ever see him again .. And knowing that he was the love of my life .. I was devastated

I can say tho that I also had a very happy ending .. When he called a couple of weeks later and proposed!!!! .. He said the same thing basically .. That a gong went off and nailed him off the side of the head .. And 6 weeks later we were married .. And still are

Stranger things have happened :cutesmile!: 
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
sfrank wrote:She also pretty much said she won't feel the same about Chris or Drew so....

Des has said it in front of cameras regarding her feelings for the other two. Even if they were picked how could they handle it? . It would clearly be her default choice in the truest sense of the word.
Agreed. But it would be just like her taking Brooks back, after everything we heard him say to his family, Chris Harrison, Des, and his producer.

She is coming across as TB most pathetic and pitiful 'ette of all time. I hope she walks away. Save her some dignity.

Makes you wonder what she did to pi$$ them off.

I agree, MF was saying she was the best 'bette they ever had, how could they do this to her if they want the relationship she ends up with to succeed (a big IF considering the spoilers are still saying she ends up with Brooks). The relationship will be tainted period.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:50 pm

NeverEnoughTime wrote:Brooks was SCARED!  Nobody can feel that warm, fuzzy, out of the ball park lovin feeling when you have fear standing in front of you!  Ou better believe his handler was feeding into that fear.

Some of you are making him out to be this jerk that was out to get her.  I don't get it.  Once she told him how she felt, he was "surprised".  He had no clue she felt as strongly as she did for him.  Now that fear is gone, he can truly see how he feels.  "The clouds have lifted".  

Des likes to think she's independent and Brooks will just be dead weight in her free spirit world. It's hard dealing with a person who can't see the forest for the trees on a daily basis.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 83 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 73 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 (Finale Part 1) - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Thread #1

+113
cfck2222
happy2bme
kebarrera
black_tears
Mustang19