SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by atem Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:59 am

If you look at the previews from the start of the season, you do see that Desiree and Chris walk on Devil's Bridge(she's wearing that same fringe top thing, etc) when they meet when they go on the heli to Barbuda, so that L&S got the FD and LCD confused. I guess perhaps the person thought it was a LCD, because those are the only two dates mentioned to them for some strange reason.

You know it sucks when you can't even get with both LCD are from a rag mag that is supposed to tell you about some details. Can't we catch a break?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:44 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:One more thought and then goodnite. But this whole storyline where she's more into him than he is into her, a franchise "first," is really throwing Des under the bus in a way. It's all anyone is writing, blogging about in recaps etc. It reminds me of Ashley and Bentley and how embarrassing that was for her. I thought JP and Ashley would have a hard time watching the show with that edit but they were fine. So I think Bres will be fine too. [b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"]But the manipulation for a storyline is key here. [/b][/b][/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Yeah especially since Des has said to CH twice now that what Brooks hasn't said in those 3 words is made up for in how he treats her and acts towards her. I wouldn't be surprised if they had one producer assigned to shake up Des and the other to shake up Brooks to create the perfect storm to make both of them spaz out in Antigua. I can just see it.......producer assigned to Brooks deadhorse that Des is on dates with the others as well and tailors questions to him in a way to make him question where he is in the process even more and they pressure him with "are you able to propose?" "you know she wants a man who will propose" while producer assigned to Des deadhorse   about Brooks not saying "I love you" while the other 2 have and what if he can't propose? Next thing you know.....Brooks shows up flustered and spazzing about if his relationship with Des is strong enough to compare to others and unsure about proposing and then once Des sees/hears this, her spaz button activates and is pushed and there ya go.....SMH I actually hope this isn't the case as that is just terrible to do to people but with this show, you can never trust TPTB. They want their drama and will get it one way or another. The fact that they did that Bentley thing to Ashley and willingly let it go on as long as they did showed how far they were willing to go in order to get drama they craved. The minute Bentley said he wasn't there for Ashley and def not into her, they could have intervened but instead they milked it. So while I would prefer my above thoughts to just be exaggeration, I can't honestly say it is improbable.

Sadly, I think this is probably exactly what is happening. When together, I see Des and Brooks communicating very well how they feel without direct words and Des understanding Brooks' caution but still seeing how he feels for her. If it's obvious they have a great thing started to us, it must be to the, to. They also seem very confident, grounded people not prone to fly off an emotional handle.

What you said is the only thing that makes sense with how the previews look and why Brooks will backslide next ep.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 am

Cecilia wrote:I would love it if everyone gave their opinion of how Brooks "leaves" and then a few days later proposes.

IMO - he hurts her (maybe indicates he won't be ready for a proposal at end) she flees, he asks for another chance (knock at the door) and then at the RC she's still upset, decides she can't make a decision, keeps everyone.  

I think last week we had foreshadowing of splicing/dicing when she said, "I'm hopeful for a proposal...with Brooks."

Others theories?

I specifically watched again to see if that was spliced, because I thought it had to be. But when I re-watched, it did not seem spliced to me.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:10 am

Desiree didn't even act like there was anything different with the FD and like there was the typical 3 in her teleconference interview.

That TV Guide description of a romantic road trip as one of the dates sure doesn't sound like a horse back ride to me. scratch 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:16 am

atem wrote:Desiree didn't even act like there was anything different with the FD and like there was the typical 3 in her teleconference interview.

That TV Guide description of a romantic road trip as one of the dates sure doesn't sound like a horse back ride to me.  scratch 

hmmmm, I seem to recall Brooks mentioning on his HTD, that all his and Desiree's dates have involved "road trips" of some kind...

just sayin  :yes:
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:20 am

latergator wrote:
atem wrote:Desiree didn't even act like there was anything different with the FD and like there was the typical 3 in her teleconference interview.

That TV Guide description of a romantic road trip as one of the dates sure doesn't sound like a horse back ride to me.  scratch 

hmmmm, I seem to recall Brooks mentioning on his HTD, that all his and Desiree's dates have involved "road trips" of some kind...

e

Boy, are we being manipulated or what this season. More than ever ! Good catch LG. We shall see.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:20 am

Seems like Chris S changed his profile pic and it's for sure in Antigua at a pool, not Verandah though. Now do you guys believe see why I don't think Brooks is F1?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:23 am

latergator wrote:

Good catch..I don't remember him saying that..and for DES to act like everything is A OK with all 3 FD....
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:24 am

Well if we go by that we could say Drew's is his time in Antiqua and is jumping for joy because he's so happy, Brooks changed his profile picture on FB on 5/22 of him in a tux and now Chris is may or may not be at a pool in a safe house or Antiqua. They'd definitely befuddled me.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:25 am

Hotmomma wrote:
latergator wrote:

Good catch..I don't remember him saying that..and for DES to act like everything is A OK with all 3 FD....

All she said is that she didn't get why the press release worded it 'sensual' when all she did was take that time to talk and see if it could work after the whole thing was over.

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:31 am

Hotmomma wrote:
latergator wrote:

He said it on their way up to Cloud 9.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:34 am

atem wrote:Seems like Chris S changed his profile pic and it's for sure in Antigua at a pool, not Verandah though.  Now do you guys believe see why I don't think Brooks is F1?

No. I'm positive he's F1. I just am unclear about how he goes from hurting her to them getting engaged. Only two weeks until we all find out!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+39
bilolo
lstiff
snowandcold
black_tears
Baseball Mom