SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 44 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:10 am

canyonvue wrote:I don't think anyone, other than the spoiled people on here, are incriminating Brooks right now. TPTB have made all the guys on the show look like they break Des' heart next week, except maybe Chris. They make it look like she breaks Chris', though.

They haven't made Brooks look any worse than any of the others. So, in that regard, TPTB are being pretty nice to Brooks. I also don't think that unspoiled people have the same expectations for Brooks. I think they, generally, might be a little nicer toward him and just don't know what's going on. I'm glad for that. TPTB have always, generally, been pretty nice to Brooks, which is another indication that he's F1, to me. Not that that matters in the least to me, since I love the idea of Brooks still being swinging single. I often don't get what I want, though.
I am not incriminating Brooks so I really don't know what you are getting at.

Yes, I do think he leaves and I do think that it is Drew and Chris that talk her through it and help her along, but I don't think I have called Brooks names or said he's there for the wrong reasons, so don't know about the incriminating part.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 44 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:16 am

From CH blog:

Easily the most talked about part of the Men Tell All will no doubt be the tease of the dramatic special two-part finale. All I can tell you at this point is nobody will come out of this unscathed. It’s hard to believe that after eleven years we still run into situations we’ve never seen before, but that’s the case here. Des and the other guys will be tested emotionally like never before. So, next Monday night will be the first part of this special finale. Then, Monday August 5th join me for a live three-hour television event that you won’t want to miss. Let the speculation begin!

What does this mean? Discuss.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:17 am

BKay wrote:
sfrank wrote:I rewatched again and there is a strangeness to CH's words that bothers me...

"This season's ending is like no other, due to circumstances that none of us could have anticipated. Obviously not even you (to Des)." She shakes her head "no" and shakes her head with a funny face.

Perhaps, I'm reading too much into it but that sounds so bizarre to say if it just him leaving. There has to be more. Something about the word "circumstances" seems like it something that was out of their control.

Thank you!! I felt the same thing. There is something very odd about the way Chris looked as he spoke those words, then Des' face was a very interesting study. I re-watched her expressions about 40 times, in slo-mo back and forth. There is something going on. She had the same expression as when she was punking Sean. Did you sense that?

She had a micro smile. CH was leading her and she was following suit. IMO
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:20 am

Auntie and Canyonvue friends for life mdrr
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:21 am

canyonvue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'll crack up, if after all this speculation, Brooks never leaves!!
This whole season has exhausted me, I will be happy when it is over. This is why I sometimes read the last page of a book!!! Embarressed! 

I don't think he leaves. I think they just fight. I think she's just being dramatic. She thinks he's not going to give her what she wants. This breaks her heart. This makes her want to quit. But, I think in the end he does propose to her. I don't think he leaves and I don't think she sends him away, either. I think they both just think.

Now Canyonvue, are you sure you don't want any of the :koolaid. giggling

I've been thinking your above scenario for quite a while. OMG, how dare a human being have human moment with someone they care deeply for! Des said her road to love had ups and downs and that love isn't always happy. Hmmm she is in love with Brooks, IN LOVE. Not falling in love, not feeling love IN LOVE. He has been the only one left shown having ups/downs regarding the process and apparently more to come. Everything with Chris and Drew has just been peachy perfect, not a glitch to be seen. No hurdles there. They will marry her tomorrow if she suggested it. No need for a drawn out two part finale there.......

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:21 am

Cecilia wrote:From CH blog:

Easily the most talked about part of the Men Tell All will no doubt be the tease of the dramatic special two-part finale. All I can tell you at this point is nobody will come out of this unscathed. It’s hard to believe that after eleven years we still run into situations we’ve never seen before, but that’s the case here. Des and the other guys will be tested emotionally like never before. So, next Monday night will be the first part of this special finale. Then, Monday August 5th join me for a live three-hour television event that you won’t want to miss. Let the speculation begin!

What does this mean?  Discuss.

I bolded the three most important sentences.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:22 am

sfrank wrote:I rewatched again and there is a strangeness to CH's words that bothers me...

"This season's ending is like no other, due to circumstances that none of us could have anticipated. Obviously not even you (to Des)." She shakes her head "no" and shakes her head with a funny face.

Perhaps, I'm reading too much into it but that sounds so bizarre to say if it just him leaving. There has to be more. Something about the word "circumstances" seems like it something that was out of their control.

I know I said I was leaving, but reading back before I closed it up, sfrank's post hit me.  the "circumtances that none of us could have anticipated" could be about Drew's dad.  Drew told Des on their date that his dad has leukemia and that he is just working thru everything, that even the people he worked with had no idea he had cancer.  this could also explain Des' funny face when CH said it.

if something happens to his dad, he gets worse or God forbid dies, he might pull himself out.  that would explain Des' conversation, her comforting him, etc.  it could be the spoilers that we were given are actually 100% right, Drew f3, Chris f2, Brooks f1.  it would come out of the blue, pulling Drew out of the race, Des was touched by Drew's story and said how much she loved Mal.  I could see that tearing her up. it doesn't mean that she and Brooks didn't or did have a spat, but there is no way I think that Brooks leaves or pulls himself out or she sends him home.

this could also play into what MF was saying about the ending, the cast not liking it so much, etc...
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:24 am

latergator wrote:

I know I said I was leaving, but reading back before I closed it up, sfrank's post hit me.  the "circumtances that none of us could have anticipated" could be about Drew's dad.  Drew told Des on their date that his dad has leukemia and that he is just working thru everything, that even the people he worked with had no idea he had cancer.  this could also explain Des' funny face when CH said it.

if something happens to his dad, he gets worse or God forbid dies, he might pull himself out.  that would explain Des' conversation, her comforting him, etc.  it could be the spoilers that we were given are actually 100% right, Drew f3, Chris f2, Brooks f1.  it would come out of the blue, pulling Drew out of the race, Des was touched by Drew's story and said how much she loved Mal.  I could see that tearing her up. it doesn't mean that she and Brooks didn't or did have a spat, but there is no way I think that Brooks leaves or pulls himself out or she sends him home.

this could also play into what MF was saying about the ending, the cast not liking it so much, etc...

Good, unique theory. But we just saw him and he was fine. Having loved ones with cancer (of course every situation is unique) I don't see Mal taking a turn for the worse in about a week that would require him to immediately go home.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:25 am

"Des and the other guys will be tested emotionally like never before"
maybe my prediction that he was told by tptb to tell Des he's leaving will have a chance lol don't even know what think it's like the problem came from production and not from Des and Brooks huh

unscathed : what does this mean ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:27 am

bilolo wrote:"Des and the other guys will be tested emotionally like never before"
maybe my prediction that he was told by tptb to tell Des he's leaving will have a chance lol don't even know what think it's like the problem came from production and not from Des and Brooks huh

How will they all be tested like never before? It's going to be a long week. I wish I was going on vacation this week.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:27 am

bilolo wrote:"Des and the other guys will be tested emotionally like never before"

Well we know Drew and Brooks are affected but saying NO MAN will be unscathed means Chris will be put thru something too.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:28 am

Cecilia wrote:
latergator wrote:

Good, unique theory.  But we just saw him and he was fine.  Having loved ones with cancer (of course every situation is unique) I don't see Mal taking a turn for the worse in about a week that would require him to immediately go home.

but... how was he in the first part of May?

eta... I think I'm sleep deprived... chalk my theories up to foggy brain syndrome Hugesmile 

Last edited by latergator on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+39
bilolo
lstiff
snowandcold
black_tears
Baseball Mom