SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 23 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:58 am

Natalie Getz on Brooks' fam....

What can I say... his fam was pretty awesome. The name tags that they wore were smart, yet hilarious! From what I understand, Brooks' father is not a part of his life, and that Brooks continues to show so much character speaks volumes of him, considering. I think that Brooks and Desiree have a very good shot at being a successful couple. That is, if she picks him. We still have three guys left.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 23 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:22 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Soleil wrote:I just had a thought about the drive in Madeira when HE brought up the steps to love conversation. He asked her what she thinks about where they stand. Then she came up with the skipping running finish line reference. But what I like about that is that he was the one doing the asking. It shows that he is sensitive to her feelings. He wants to know where she stands and I think it gave him the confidence he was seeking. So sweet that he would ask her that question in the first place.

I do like that it shows he  isn't just assuming or taking for granted that she has strong feelings for him. He's really the only one (that they show at least) asking questions about where he stands in her eyes. Everyone else just declares "Des and I have something that no one else shares with her!" It actually irritates me because I want to scream at them WHY do you think that?! Because you read her a few poems or dragged her out into an alley for a cliche slam against the wall kiss? All I hear from them is about how their life is and how Des will fit into their life. All the while Brooks seems to be interested in how THEY as a couple will fit into each others lives. He has to fit into her life just as much as she has to fit into his life. Now I guess you could argue that the other two do that too and it was just edited out and sure that is always possible but then why only show Brooks doing this? Doing something that shows in depth thinking and also terms of thinking in "we" not "I."
it's interesting to think about how they've edited these guys. i'd say brooks is being shown as quirky but intellectual & analytical in his approach to their relationship. drew is more passionate and emotionally vulnerable. chris comes across as mr. normal, stable but with a sensitive streak. of course i'm sure these guys are all more complex than they are being shown but these are the main differences i see in how they are concerning their relationships with des.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:51 am

So many great posts and descriptions of Brooks this page making me all swoony; mature, of strong character, interested, questioning, involved, sensitive, vulnerable.

He really does have a depth of character and introspective nature and hasn't been able to be reduced to a one-dimensional characiture of himself. I hope being true to himself works out for him in the end ( and Desiree). So admirable and refreshing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:56 am

Soleil wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:whipped Here's to always reconnecting.

cheerleader

Remember this kiss in Madeira waiting for the literal fireworks to begin? kisses 

AWW I sure do.  Des is so in love with Brooks I know she will do everything she can to make this work.  Plus Brooks sister in law says he take relationships seriously so I think they have a good chance in the outside world.

Isn't this a good thing that Brooks didn't follow the Bach koolaid recipe? Confess love after a few hours as if this was a race to the finish line . I respect Brooks for trying to keep Des on her feet and not just fall into his arms. Make the relationship go deeper and set a stronger foundation. Bres just get each other! :yes: 

I think he has a level of maturity I haven't seen before on this show. I mean who else could have pulled off their first date the way he did? He was so involved in the convo up on the sign and later at dinner. Add to the mix his sense of humor, his wit, and his charm and I swear he is just irresistible. I won't mention his looks cos if I added that to the equation I wouldn't be able to stand it! How hot is this man!!! I don't know how Des was able to control herself around him! And that hot tub scene they never aired must have been the steamiest scene of the season. I hope we'll see it when the show is over. And there's still another scene in AC they didn't show when he takes her away for some private time before the rose ceremony.

Great post. Brooks is awesome. I often wonder how she is controlling herself when they are together. Imagine that wait to be in control of your own relationship with someone you are crazy about and have some private time.

I wish we could just get on with it tonight. Another week to wait is like torture.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:09 am

relaxing wrote:
Soleil wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:whipped Here's to always reconnecting.

cheerleader

Remember this kiss in Madeira waiting for the literal fireworks to begin? kisses 

AWW I sure do.  Des is so in love with Brooks I know she will do everything she can to make this work.  Plus Brooks sister in law says he take relationships seriously so I think they have a good chance in the outside world.

Isn't this a good thing that Brooks didn't follow the Bach koolaid recipe? Confess love after a few hours as if this was a race to the finish line . I respect Brooks for trying to keep Des on her feet and not just fall into his arms. Make the relationship go deeper and set a stronger foundation. Bres just get each other! :yes: 

I think he has a level of maturity I haven't seen before on this show. I mean who else could have pulled off their first date the way he did? He was so involved in the convo up on the sign and later at dinner. Add to the mix his sense of humor, his wit, and his charm and I swear he is just irresistible. I won't mention his looks cos if I added that to the equation I wouldn't be able to stand it! How hot is this man!!! I don't know how Des was able to control herself around him! And that hot tub scene they never aired must have been the steamiest scene of the season. I hope we'll see it when the show is over. And there's still another scene in AC they didn't show when he takes her away for some private time before the rose ceremony.

Great post.  Brooks is awesome.  I often wonder how she is controlling herself when they are together.  Imagine that wait to be in control of your own relationship with someone you are crazy about and have some private time.

I wish we could just get on with it tonight.  Another week to wait is like torture.

I know! The poor girl was probably looking forward to it too! And then everything went down and that added to the disappointment I am sure.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:45 am

Regarding waiting one more week is torture.......

This gives TPTB another week to mess with our minds about the upcoming episodes. We have handlers too who want us to believe what we are shown in previews. Major mind games. Hang tight gang!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:04 am

BarbB222 wrote:Regarding waiting one more week is torture.......

This gives TPTB another week to mess with our minds about the upcoming episodes. We have handlers too who want us to believe what we are shown in previews. Major mind games. Hang tight gang!

Totally true. An extra week of splicing/dicing and red herrings. Every season the finale preview is like that anyway but considering the confusion of the previews already, I don't think my brain can dissect anymore previews lol.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:05 am

BarbB222 wrote:Regarding waiting one more week is torture.......

I am hanging with you!  :yes:   bestbud!   Another thing I was thinking is that as impatient as we are so see the ending I can only imagine how the happy couple can't wait to be out in the open with their engagement.  Cannot wait for ATFR.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 am

Does anyone remember on Des and Brooks first date that he was telling Des that his last relationship was the first time he was at that level of love that brought him to tears when it ended. Well his level of love with Des must be off the charts because he is not only brought to tears he is out right crying. So that tells us that he realized how much he does love Des.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:19 am

nannymargie wrote:Does anyone remember on Des and Brooks first date that he was telling Des that his last relationship was the first time he was at that level of love that brought him to tears when it ended.  Well his level of love with Des must be off the charts because he is not only brought to tears he is out right crying.  So that tells us that he realized how much he does love Des.

I hope so.  Otherwise, I feel like I wasted my time watching this show.

eta

Another question about topsy. Why do some tweets that are not deleted not show up on topsy?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:24 am

nannymargie wrote:Does anyone remember on Des and Brooks first date that he was telling Des that his last relationship was the first time he was at that level of love that brought him to tears when it ended.  Well his level of love with Des must be off the charts because he is not only brought to tears he is out right crying.  So that tells us that he realized how much he does love Des.

Bres are definitely intense on many levels. Firsts I'm so many ways. First out of the limo. First date. First one Des fell for. First one with the first date who will be last man standing. :yes: 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:35 am

BarbB222 wrote:

Bres are definitely intense on many levels. Firsts I'm so many ways. First out of the limo. First date. First one Des fell for.  First one with the first date who will be last man standing. :yes: 

Well I will pull my seat belt a little tighter because it will be a bumpy ride. But I firmly believe Des will get her happy ending with the man she fell in love with all along.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+39
bilolo
lstiff
snowandcold
black_tears
Baseball Mom