SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 9 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:29 pm

DMBFan wrote:
atem wrote:But then this

Desiree is excited to see Brooks and to spend time with him. But first Brooks has a heart-to-heart with Chris Harrison. When some shocking news is shared, Chris insists that the bachelor meet with Desiree. What unfolds is one of the most explosive, dramatic and emotional moments in "Bachelorette" history.
 huh?

I think the poster who was questioning about another woman being the cause could be right.  When CH asks "so you are telling me you don't love this woman", I think is about an ex-GF.  My guess its that Jennifer that shared info with RS.  

According to Brooks, him and his Ex broke up over a year and a half ago. Then I read somewhere she was dating someone from People Water. So I do not think that had anything to do with it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 9 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by laurentx Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:29 pm

sfrank wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:^^ With you on that.

And the Nate, Reality Steve thing. Nate said RS was wrong.
I cannot tell you who wins, but Reality Steve is wrong
If Nate was just trying to deflect away he would have tweeted it normally, to everybody. That was a PM on twitter.

I gotta agree with RS that logically if the spoiler is wrong you just shut up and laugh in his face later but Nate just dumb enough to respond with the truth. So logic seems moot.

Oh boy if he is wrong RS is reaallllly going out on a limb here. Almost defiantly. I was around for the whole Chantal/brad fiasco and he was able to bounce back but this one will be an epic fail, if it is wrong. And I'm getting a bad feeling in my gut!

If RS wasn't confident he wouldn't have tweeted me vs. Nate and included it in his column. Maybe Nate's implying RS is wrong in his F3/F2 episode descriptions leading up to FRC. I think RS has also gotten intel from reliable sources post-RC, i.e. sightings, from friends or family, etc. He's learned his lessons through the years and I'm sure doesn't share 95% of what he knows. He was spot on with MTA.
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Cecilia wrote:From Desiree's blog:

Next week, tune in for one of the most emotional episodes ever – which is a really weird thing to write, because it is my life we are talking about here! It will be a defining moment for me in my journey to find love.

So IMO - defining moment, may be accepting that she might not get a proposal.  Maybe that is why RS is wrong.  Maybe they are just dating?

Then, L & S are wrong too.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Maybe Brooks cannot have children?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:35 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Maybe Brooks cannot have children?  

I don't think that would be a problem with Desiree. I'm thinking it may be the ex, but not sure yet.

I sure wish someone would give us some details!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kebarrera Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:36 pm

From the press release, it sounds like we are going to be going back and forth from the US (with Brooks) and Antigua with Chris and Drew. Has that ever been done before where one of the F3 stays behind trying to figure out whats best for him?

kebarrera

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Judiful wrote:
momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FaceTime @brooksaforester

jordynmees

Hannah Schone ‏@lilschoner  11h  
THANKS FOR FACETIMING WITH US @brooksforester THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER! ❤❤ pic.twitter.com/lKPCB8lza6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                 What a gorgeous picture. Brooks does look good in that shirt !!

Do we know where Brooks is here? Lots of big plastic bins in the background, just wondering if someone could be on the move?
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:38 pm

I'm sure it was at a friend's place.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:39 pm

kebarrera wrote:From the press release, it sounds like we are going to be going back and forth from the US (with Brooks) and Antigua with Chris and Drew. Has that ever been done before where one of the F3 stays behind trying to figure out whats best for him?

Never! That's what I think is so freaking odd. Since when do they focus so much on a contestant that isn't in the running for The Bachelor?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:39 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Something is not making sense.   When you are breaking up with someone you are not hugging or they do not allow you to hug and walk, like I am seeing with Brooks and Des.  True Des is not hugging him back, but if that was me I would not want him to be hugging me like that .  It is just strange.

I'm sure he was told to bring her back from that pier.  
But that is my point, even if he was told, I would not want him to hug me like that.  You can pretend to hold my hand or just guide with a hand in the back but not hug.   He is comforting her about something, just does not feel like breakup.
Could be, huh? :yes: I can't wait to find out what really happens following all of these weeks of speculation!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:39 pm

laurentx wrote:
atem wrote:It clearly says that Brooks talks to CH and CH says he better talk to Desiree!  So, he does.

He's not there at the RC, but it spills into Aug 5th, because the horseback ride w/ Drew ISN'T part of the FD.  

So you think that at the rose ceremony Chris and Drew are there, but she's emotional and says she's conflicted/confused because of her strong feelings for Brooks?  Chris definitely looks unnerved and uncomfortable.  Wonder if she actually hands out roses or sort of leaves them hanging..

I was thinking this morning (that's always dangerous) that this could be similar to seasons in the past where they have tried to create the appearance of drama in the previews where there is none or is very little. All of the business about Brooks' lack of commitment is created for the sake of drama. If you look at where Brooks is at this point in the storyline in comparison to some past F1's, he is right where he should be. But, what they did was ramp up the others to claim their love for Des much earlier than normal to make Brooks look like he is lagging behind everyone else and HE's the one with the problem. Normally, guys that are declaring their love as early as some of these guys did are cut fairly quickly because they don't have a good sense of reality and the lead doesn't want to make it any worse for them. Comparing Brooks to some past F1's that not only weren't committed but were wanting to leave at some point, thinking this wasn't right for them.

Reading the press release, it is obvious that something happens out of the norm. It is totally out of the norm to start the FD episode with one of the B's still at home talking to his family.

Could Brooks decide that he is ready to propose and goes to Chris H to tell him that he's ready to propose, and that he doesn't want to go on with the remainder of the show, but wants an answer from Des? This might be in the form of an ultimatum. This creates the conflict because she feels conflicted about doing that to the remaining guys or as the show would have us believe that she now has conflicted feelings about the Drew and Chris relationships in relation to Brooks and feels that she still needs to explore those relationships to make a final decision?

Just a thought.

I really don't think this is about Brooks' lack of commitment per se.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:40 pm

kebarrera wrote:From the press release, it sounds like we are going to be going back and forth from the US (with Brooks) and Antigua with Chris and Drew. Has that ever been done before where one of the F3 stays behind trying to figure out whats best for him?

Frank stayed back to get back together with his ex before breaking it off with Ali.

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff