SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 34 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:06 am

nutty1 wrote:Thanks of that info!! I always thought "closed" meant only those "invited'. As I kept saying, it's not because of leaks, because they aren't seeing anything early.

But, I don't get why even have a blogger when they don't see anything early.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:08 am

Could well be a friend

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:09 am

I think it's his personality. Not necessarily that he's an underachiever. I have brothers and friends and a son with this type of personality. They are laid-back and chill. They don't let a lot of things bother them. They move slower. They seem to not accomplish as much. But they're doing things their way, their style, their speed. Not everybody is an overachiever and Type A personality, nor do they want to be or have to be. They will just have to find someone who likes their style and lifestyle.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:14 am

Brooks was himself when on the show, so I guess that Desiree liked his 'lifestyle' enough to say she's in love with him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:23 am

I have to laugh .. .smelling an under achiever from a mile away .. Someone you have never met and don't really know a thing about.....

Let's see .. Graduated from high school .. Went on his mission and was in South America for several years .. Returns the the US and goes to college .. Yup .. Maybe even living in his sisters basement .. Which is probably a nicely finished one .. While also working in sales at the same time .. Graduates with a degree in business And spanish .. and then starting his career a couple of years ago .. While also traveling to more than a dozen other countries over the years... Uuummm .. An under achiever .. I doubt it....

But that's JMHO :cutesmile!: 

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:32 am

I agree with you. It seems like he's done a lot with his life so far. I wonder what makes him an underachiever? I guess that he's just not married yet? Then they all are.

Desiree does things differently, as well. Her career choice, what she graduated in, her jobs. I think she might like the more free-spirited, creative type.

I saw that video that Brooks made of his family's Thanksgiving. He seems very creative. I see he works for a marketing firm and read that article that he wrote for them that was posted on here. Very creative.

He just seems like a laid-back, chill guy and sounds like he's a pretty good world traveler.

Last edited by SusieQ on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TNGirl Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:33 am

Jeepers wrote:I have to laugh .. .smelling an under achiever from a mile away .. Someone you have never met and don't really know a thing about.....

Let's see .. Graduated from high school .. Went on his mission and was in South America for several years .. Returns the the US and goes to college .. Yup .. Maybe even living in his sisters basement .. Which is probably a nicely finished one .. While also working in sales at the same time .. Graduates with a degree in business And spanish .. and then starting his career a couple of years ago .. While also traveling to more than a dozen other countries over the years... Uuummm .. An under achiever .. I doubt it....

I've always enjoyed reading your opinions, Jeepers.  Of course, they are very similar to my own opinions. :Smiley:
TNGirl
TNGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:47 am

It was some time ago about how 'athletic' Brooks is, but Brooks also likes to run (based on twitter accounts seeing him at some mud race event and running the tread mill) and bike (part of starting that Brut biking tour of UT).  Just info, not making anything of it one way or another.  He's also sky dived too (many from the show have done that).  I recall seeing a pic of that on his old twitter account.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:53 am

TNGirl wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I have to laugh .. .smelling an under achiever from a mile away .. Someone you have never met and don't really know a thing about.....

I've always enjoyed reading your opinions, Jeepers.  Of course, they are very similar to my own opinions. :Smiley:

I so agree, Jeepers! Most everyone I know got some kind of help going to college, either it's mommy and daddy giving you a full ride paying for college or getting some other kind of help. I know, some people do it all on their own, but most get some kind of help. Underachiever indeed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:53 am

High clap Great post! I hate to see any of these guys judged based on a few minutes of edited television. BUT, it happens every year! :headbanging 
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:00 am

Just a reminder that Brooks is the last date. I wonder if his 'at home' scenes will be shown while the other dates are going on or be part of the 2nd hour of the show.

Chris Harrison is already doing his part. Says it will 'rock our world'...gag.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:04 am

TNGirl wrote:

I love how Jeepers gets to the point of things and can say what she wants to in very few words most of the time. :yes: BTW I love your screen name since I'm from TN.Hugesmile 
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+49
MaggieBach
luvstx
SunnyK
Pattycake92
TNGirl