SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:21 am

It's depends on your perspective. Compared to some people he is an underachiever, but regardless she is entitled to her opinion. As she said this is not a fan thread. This happens every year late in the season. If you want to just hear positive reviews, go to the fan thread. I love hearing a wide range of opinions because sometimes it gets me thinking about something that hadn't occurred to me. It's so much more interesting than the fan threads IMO. But all that shuts down when we aren't free to give our thoughts without fear of backlash. It's really not that hard to disagree with someone, without mocking them for their opinions.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:23 am

Sooooo ...... What has Brooks not achieved that would make him an under achiever??

Speak freely all you like.....
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:29 am

Jeepers wrote:Sooooo ...... What has Brooks not achieved that would make him an under achiever??

Speak freely all you like.....

You would have to ask her. My point is that it's not necessary to say her opinion is laughable because it shuts down interesting discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:32 am

No one has to laugh with me... But .. My opinion has the same value .. And it is just that .l MHO
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:34 am

Jeepers wrote:Sooooo ...... What has Brooks not achieved??
For me... the stability of a job held long term and a household where you are head of the household.

Now that I've answered that...I've stayed out of the Brooks thread but I have mentioned him a time or two in other threads. I'm not one of those who would will think badly of him if he bows out. For me, that's a sign of respect for Dez...someone he cares about. IF he bows out because he's not ready yet.... to make a long term committment... I can only say...kudos to Brooks. He was being real and there is VERY FEW who remain real on this dumb show I like to watch.

I think back to the Extra interview...and even then he didn't sound like he was one who clapped and got excited that Dez was going to be the ette. Not that he didn't think she was a great girl... just not as into the journey as let's say Zak was. But MOO, I'm sure.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:44 am

Brooks , an underachiever ?? LOL Come on now ... scratch 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:44 am

It was stated by Brooks on his first date that he was just going to be himself.  James said he was the 'happy go lucky' guy and yet Desiree gave 'that guy' the rose. Desiree said she gave Brooks that rose to show him how much she cared.  We saw the openness of his family of Desiree with the group hug and his mom and sister saying how fond they are of Desiree.  They were at that filming of the HTD and saw how they interacted and they had a lot of fun doing it.  So, I'm just not getting why people are so negative about Brooks other than him not declaring his love as soon as others.

eta

Brooks said 'Hello Hollywood' and 'We're On Cloud Nine'...still haven't seen him say the VO 'It's so beautiful' yet. Although, we may never hear it.

Last edited by atem on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:49 am

atem wrote:It was stated by Brooks on his first date that he was just going to be himself.  James said he was the 'happy go lucky' guy and yet Desiree gave 'that guy' the rose. Desiree said she gave Brooks that rose to show him how much she cared.  We saw the openness of his family of Desiree with the group hug and his mom and sister saying how fond they are of Desiree.  They were at that filming of the HTD and saw how they interacted and they had a lot of fun doing it.  So, I'm just not getting why people are so negative about Brooks other than him not declaring his love as soon as others.

Dez is my girl. Chris, Brooks and Drew come last for me. If she chose anyone or if ANYONE got down on one knee, I want them to be committed as she is. If Brooks was concerned before HTDS.. how is he feeling going 3 months basically having to sneak to see her. If he came back after telling CH about his doubts, he did it out of guilt (IMO). Now we have ALOT of time away from Dez. Just don't see it working for him in the long run and that's not what I want for Dez....On this dumb show, Ryan Sutter stole my heart and along came Dez and joined him. I just want to see a HUGE smile from Dez ATFR however this ends up. End of story.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:53 am

I hope Brooks and Desiree have thick skin. The naysayers become so brutal after the finale when the lead picks the " wrong" person....LOL OMG

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyK Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:57 am

I was combing through threads yesterday when I made an interesting find. In the old screencap thread, iamreal2u posted a blurry screen cap of Chris Harrison and a mystery man who was wearing a plaid tie(post was dated July 16) The cap was from the HTD preview. At the time no one matched the outfit to any of the final 4 and thought it might be just a filler shot.
Check out page 2 of the Bromance thread. There are a series of screen caps with Chris S. and Brooks laughing backstage at the Mr. America pageant. In the shots Brooks is wearing a very similar tie. If you compare the shots it looks like the tie is a match and could possibly be evidence to support Brooks coming back in the finale. Since this is my first post, I have no idea how to bring those pics over. Would someone mind helping me out?

SunnyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:02 am

Well .. Here is one...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyK Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:08 am

Thanks, Jeepers!

SunnyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+49
MaggieBach
luvstx
SunnyK
Pattycake92
TNGirl