SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by blessed66 Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:47 pm

kitcat wrote:Not that it matters...but the two haven't greeted Chris H a happy birthday hehe....yet giggling

Maybe they have called him since today they did not even sent out any message.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

Post by Poppycorn Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:49 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:This is really funny . Every seancat tweet is a big deal and make some news whatever coming out to their mouth. This media really has no life lol. I don't like wet paint article . Just saying lol

“@BachelrWetpaint: Sean Lowe, Catherine Giudici Share SUPER AWKWARD Emily Maynard Moment http://wet.pt/14Sz5uG”

“@The_News_DIVA: Pot Calls Kettle Black: Sean Lowe Smack-Talks Shirtless Instagram Selfies:  Unless he’s calli... http://bit.ly/14hefyK #WetPaint #news”

When some guys go shirtless (like Zak did in the first episode) it seems like they are showing off.  When Sean took off  his shirt in his season, it felt like he was just having fun.  He said the producers often asked him to go shirtless and he laughed and just went along with it.  It didn't bother him and it seems like he was just having fun and not showing off.  He seems very easy going and just a fun loving guy and just going with the flow.

That's why when I saw Zak, I felt it was a turn off. When I saw Sean shirtless, it was hubba hubba.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 pm

kitcat wrote:Not that it matters...but the two haven't greeted Chris H a happy birthday hehe....yet giggling

Or they are glued watching their tv marathons giggling 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Wifey just favorited mark tweet this afternoon and retweet the guy who is co founder of Wesley school for girls other than that nothing. And there is no sightings of them too . Lol. They are really trying to be more quiet since they came back from dallas and their insta also quiet giggling I hope they are very busy wrapping something ... You know what I mean? giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2sing Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Ok I know I am reading into this WAAAY too much, but hear me out: giggling 

1. Elan was/is in Seattle today. Perhaps filming segments with Cat's friends/family for the wedding special?
2. Claudia H, a bachelor producer, is in Texas today. Maybe filming with Sean's friends/family?
3. Amy Bean posted a picture of gorgeous flowers on Instagram today that look like they could be for a wedding. Helping Seancat pick out flowers??

I'm sure Elan is in Washington for other reasons, just as Claudia is probably in Texas for fun (perhaps even something Bachelor related since Chris is from Seattle and Juan and Zac are in Texas). And I'm sure Amy posted the pictures of the flowers just because they were pretty. However, it's fun to think about the possibility of them all working on wedding related things!! giggling 
luv2sing
luv2sing

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:57 pm

luv2sing wrote:Ok I know I am reading into this WAAAY too much, but hear me out: giggling 

1. Elan was/is in Seattle today. Perhaps filming segments with Cat's friends/family for the wedding special?
2. Claudia H, a bachelor producer, is in Texas today. Maybe filming with Sean's friends/family?
3. Amy Bean posted a picture of gorgeous flowers on Instagram today that look like they could be for a wedding. Helping Seancat pick out flowers??

I'm sure Elan is in Washington for other reasons, just as Claudia is probably in Texas for fun (perhaps even something Bachelor related since Chris is from Seattle and Juan and Zac are in Texas).  And I'm sure Amy posted the pictures of the flowers just because they were pretty. However, it's fun to think about the possibility of them all working on wedding related things!! giggling 

Oh now why did you have to go and put those thoughts in my head? :con1::wedding

ETA: luv2sing, can you post a picture of the flowers or a link to them? Amy's IG is private and I'd love to see them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:21 am

lipsis wrote:
luv2sing wrote:Ok I know I am reading into this WAAAY too much, but hear me out: giggling 

I'm sure Elan is in Washington for other reasons, just as Claudia is probably in Texas for fun (perhaps even something Bachelor related since Chris is from Seattle and Juan and Zac are in Texas).  And I'm sure Amy posted the pictures of the flowers just because they were pretty. However, it's fun to think about the possibility of them all working on wedding related things!! giggling 

Oh now why did you have to go and put those thoughts in my head? :con1::wedding

ETA: luv2sing, can you post a picture of the flowers or a link to them? Amy's IG is private and I'd love to see them.

I would too. I can't see her pics or tweets.
Élan is headed back to LA. He was seen at Pikes market with Chris yesterday but you never know what else he was up to
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2sing Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:25 am

Here'a a link to the picture. Hopefully you can open it. I don't know how to post a picture here -- sorry!

http://instagram.com/p/cQEO0DOcJq/
luv2sing
luv2sing

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:29 am

And just to keep it real,

Claudia posted a cute pic of two toddlers at a piano tonight so her visit may be personal and the chances of Elan just meeting up with Chris are small. Perhaps he was filming a test piece with him for a potential Bachelor gig? Don't they do audition clips or something?

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:30 am

luv2sing wrote:Here'a a link to the picture. Hopefully you can open it. I don't know how to post a picture here -- sorry!

http://instagram.com/p/cQEO0DOcJq/

Darn, it gives me an error page. Thanks anyway.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:30 am

I think they just MUST be planning the wedding. I would be absolutely amazed if there was not any wedding planning going on. Impossible.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkflowers31 Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:34 am

It's exciting to think the producers are working on the wedding. You guys are great at finding out things. Thanks for all the great info and pics. This board is wonderful!
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #17

+35
Bashful
jaspats
jembid
ddsmom17
Gingsterose